How big to get a 6/10 high IQ virgin woman?

How big to get a 6/10 high IQ virgin woman?

Attached: DjjKBM5XsAE3szp.png (880x1200, 808K)

If you want a virgin woman you'll only be able to find one in India so forgot about high iq and 6/10+. And for that all you need is a net worth of $500 and to be a foreigner with a foreign citizenship. That's all i got boss

Can't you still get white virgins if you net them at

Yes but that's pedophilia, you fag

Not if you wait until you're married

>high IQ
>virgin
>woman
pick one

High IQ women are probably hella manipulative. The natural cunning of a low IQ woman is difficult to deal with as it is. And yet I don't want my kids to be brainlets.

Are you too dumb to not be tricked by a smart woman?

Yeah that's bull.
I got a fresh off the boat chinese who was a KHHV at 20

Actually no, and they tend to be loners precisely for exact same reason why high IQ males are: they literally don't "get" what's supposed to be fun about normie stuff.

Source: dated three such thots and married one. Always the same story.

>that's a 6/10

so what's an 8?

>15
>pedophilia

lel @ your american ass

>Tfw in a relationship with a high iq woman.
>Makes fun of other womens idiotic habits and even dumb shit men do, a fun person to be around.
>She buys all these clothes, shoes and purses shell never have time to wear.
>Show her how much money she could be saving if she showed more restraint.
>Still buys more anyway, she admits its irrational but she relieves stress by shopping.

No matter how smart they are they are still irrational women at their core.

I guess we'll find out, because I'm not going to settle for a dumb woman.

This x10,000
Women need to be led and controlled by either their father or their husband. Intelligent women are able to verbalize WHY and HOW women make mistakes and how it hurts society, yet STILL MAKE THEM

you don't know what pedophilia means, stop posting

Attached: URMRGAY.jpg~c200.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>high IQ
>conservative

lmao boomers

well that sounds good to me. I need a girl that compliments my autistic interest. Don't even care if she's eccentric

Attached: DHkO79lW0AAPRCY.jpg (569x425, 40K)

Attached: 1535096218537.png (480x561, 108K)

Why r girls name kayla always so hot

>high IQ
>tanning
anyone with high IQ would know that tanning is all negatives and the only benefit is pretty subjective and doesn't really matter. I highly doubt if you looked at all those models, movie stars or other in-shape girls you think are hot and made their skin pale, you wouldn't change your mind about them being hot.

IQ is overrated. Dumb bimbo girls is where it's really at. They're hilarious, cute, easy to make fun of, usually not so uptight, great for hatefucking too. You just have to keep an close eye on her because her cute naivity could get her into trouble. I trained mine to suck me off each morning, she gives the sweetest smiles with my seed on the corners of her lips.

At least she's self aware. Imagine being around people who are highly irrational AND aren't aware of their behaviour.