What kind of woman would realistically be willing to fuck her own son or be open to incest in general?

What kind of woman would realistically be willing to fuck her own son or be open to incest in general?

Attached: 1365377987864.jpg (1110x1295, 601K)

Women can be pushed into doing anything.

A crazy bitch

Except fucking you.

Most likely the kinda woman who was a victim of child sexual abuse as a little girl.

The kind that's either Insanely insecure or dependend on her son

*Chokes on coffee*

KEK.

Could be any, but most likely damaged.

One with Chadson.

Can vouch to this, had a relationship with mine for similar reasons.

Explain pls?
Did you sex your mommy?

Attached: F0BE007B-D64B-472D-91F8-1212B2BAF156.jpg (476x530, 36K)

>mom has made advances towards me in the past
>rejected them nonchalantly
>still tries on occasion
On the one hand, it's just like my Japanese animes. On the other hand, it's fucking gross.

Dad was an abusive piece of shit and took it out on both of us. We ended up having a relationship behind his back, partly because of how bad things were and that shared stress. When he found out and they got divorced, I supported us for some time and the relationship continued because of appreciation as well.

the radson?

Details

Did you have sexenings? How old were you both?

Usually this stuff gives me a bewner but that just sounds sad and kind of gross

sex deprived widowed pervert

In my case:
>borderline
>high IQ
>phd
>narcissistic
>violent
>abusive
>impulsive
>creepy
>athletic

>tfw people recognise my posts now

Yes the relationship was sexual. I feel like it came about because we had each other to confide in at least against dad, and that closeness and the kind of hopelessness turned into intimacy. Enough times getting beaten up and only each other to feel better with, is how things happened. At the time this began when I was 17, she was 33.

I guess so, probably wouldn't happen otherwise in a normal situation or family life.

women can't control themselves around Chad. So if the son is a chad he's going to be fucking his mom, sister, cousin, aunt.

this kind

onegaishimasu

Attached: ss.png (480x681, 51K)

Is it still going on? How did it end?

>newfag comes from twitter and reddit
>uses twitter/reddit lingo
GET OUT ROASTIE

Damn i wish i were that kid.

Insecure ones.

not my mom but when I was little I used to masturbate by rubbing against the underside of my duvet
there was one time I was doing it and I didn't notice that my sis had been stood watching from a crack in my door until I'd finished
(it was a slide door so I didn't hear her open it)
I remember just realizing she was stood there and then looking at her in stunned silence for a few seconds before she left

100% written by a dude larping.

Need some greentext stories man
Start from the top (first time you fugged ur mum)

Bump for science. Bloxz

user would you be willing to give us this story in Green text? It would be greatly appreciated.

a woman that loves her son

>this is still taboo in the year of our lord

A fool who doesn't think about the repercussions of her actions, which is probably why her son was born to begin with.

Attached: 1527348408263.png (417x410, 169K)

Hot ones
Origionaldo