Have you taken the sushi pill yet Jow Forums?

have you taken the sushi pill yet Jow Forums?
>has protein
>has carbs
>has greens

Attached: JiroDreamsOfSushi_3872604100-10473MAG._V390531144_RI_SX940_.jpg (940x646, 57K)

>has s_o_y

even better

yikes

Watch your tuna intake. Mercury is in retrograde and you can get poisoning from it or something like that.

Very little of each

Fucking delicious though

>sushi
not eating vastly superior poke

Attached: 21317947_1589742011100727_6942427652115848555_n.jpg (261x173, 9K)

Me and my buddy were gonna lift then binge at a sushi buffet for calories and cause him and his dad did it and it sounds pretty dope. I've never had sushi though so eating a shit ton might not be good...

Is crazy expensive

From a nutrition standpoint, it's really not that bad. Has carbs from the white rice, iodine and fiber and minerals from seaweed, negligible protein in fish or whatever, and potentially cucumber, or avocado for healthy fat

Only downside is sodium and if you eat alot of the fried protein sushi covered in spicy mayo

sushi has to be the most overrated food in existence.
we sometimes make "sushi nights" here (because my sister is obsessed with sushi for whatever reason) where we sit for a fucking hour rolling custom sushis and making like 50 plates.

let me tell you, this shit gets boring to eat mad quickly. especially when you can have it for the price the ingredients are actually worth.

Mars is actually in retrograde :^)

>Very little of each
>30-50% pure raw fish

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Sushi is going to become the new ONIONS, screencap this.
Everyone i've ever met that liked sushi was a low test beta faggot. Except for my bloatmaxx cousin, and he eats it because he eats literally anything.

>rolling
>sushis

Has anisakiasis

yes, but i've yet to take the good career pill to afford spending about 25 dollars for a decent sized portion, so alas I stay eating my chicken and rice.

underrated post

this.
also sushi is so fucking expensive
>paying 25 bucks for 3 pieces of salmon and 100g of rice
sushifags are rubes

perfect for bulking
high sodium
high easily digestable carbs
hyperpalatable

Enjoy your worm ridden monkey food

Fermenting process removes the xenoestrogens

Unreasonably expensive proteins and carbs, correct

Lmao sushilet, you go to ayce sushi when you want to bulk

it's dirt cheap and actually pretty fast to make some at home

Any westernized sushi is going to be shit nutrition.

>Cream cheese

Kek’d

I'm a fan of the small sushi plates they sell in grocery stores when I'm leaning out. Feels like meal even though the package only runs 250-300 calories for the entire thing. Not saying it's the ultimate cutting food, but it can be useful when breaking up the monotony.

>muh onions is feminizing meme because it contains phytoestrogens
>proceeds to drink a gallon a day of cows milk which is full of actual estrogen

Obligatory drinking estrogen doesn't mean metabolizing estrogen argument

25 bucks is a whole platter or at least 12 rolls
Where are you getting your sushi?

I drink like 1 L of milk per day and a lot of yogurt and cheese. Should I stop taking them??

No. Become the woman you were meant to be

I can get 4kg of beef for 25 bucks

>has protein
lmao, is this bait?

I drink 3L or milk a day.
phytoestrogens, when ingested, cause the body to create estrogen.
estrogen, when ingested, does absolutely fucking nothing. why can't milklets understand this basic fact?