Bear with me here:

Bear with me here:
>fembot
>on toilet
>disgusting mixture of thick paste-like poo, blood, and urine
>smell is bad, but getting used to it
>thought dawns on me
>beta males here are emotionally crippled by the idea that they can't stick it inside a woman
>spend almost every day in a deep depression because they cant put their dick inside of a hole
>they don't even like women, just want the hole
>same hole that's spewing disgusting filth en masse

It's really making me think

Attached: 1534016273000.jpg (1080x1350, 484K)

its almost like we're advanced monkeys or something

>Bear with me here

That's the correct one nigger

>this
Men need to realize women are people too, but not in a "respect wahman" sort of way. More that we're flawed human beings, not the magical unicorns that only exist in perfectly facetuned photos.

It's not the lack of sex that's so bothersome. It's the lack of affection and intimacy. The fact that nobody likes me enough to want to pursue a relationship with me.
People can be morbidly obese. People can be mass murderers or rapists. They can beat up their girlfriends and abuse them emotionally... and there are still women who love them.
The fact that women consider me less attractive than those people makes me sad.

It's not about a hole... it's about loneliness, lack of intimacy, and a feeling of inadequacy. At least for me.

You're not very good at English, are you?

that's a nice fantasy but go ahead and explain how that works when you look at the girl in OPs pic? am i supposed to immediately think of her sitting on a toilet taking the wettest shit of her life or something?

Look it up. It's bear not bare for patience

show me your hole then please

and dicks spew piss cheese and cum, but women are still obsessed with them.

you're probably one of those retards that types shit like
>you should of

fuck off brainlet, stop trying to flex.

Like real cheese or easy cheese?

>tries to correct them
>is wrong

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

more like parmesan

hot. give me dickle cheese pls

>fembot
you know, i actually believe it this time. there was a vapidness about this post, a lack of depth, that is congruent with OP being a real girl.

Literally this. Women are like the inferior version of men, meaning that women are more awful. smdh

I prefer the mouth hole actually
She can use it to tell me about her day

This LARPer thinks girls only have one hole

Attached: 1444176628286.jpg (600x656, 51K)

you poo from your bagina?
well it is 2018 I guess anything is possible