What's the point in lifting if there's always someone else out there who is much larger / stronger than you?

What's the point in lifting if there's always someone else out there who is much larger / stronger than you?

Attached: 1535787836739.jpg (700x390, 38K)

Although there is always someone bigger out there, the majority of time youre gonna be mogging other people around you. 95% of the population or even more look like shit.

what's the point of showering if there's always someone else out there who is much cleaner than you?

Lifting is a ladder

Attached: Littlefinger_Main.jpg (621x460, 20K)

>what's the point of making money if there's always someone else out there who is making more money than you?
>what's the point of having a gf if there's always someone else out there who has a prettier gf than you?
>what's the point of doing anything if there's always someone else out there who has it better than you?
You may as well kill yourself now and end it.

Is this edited?

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who someone else is today.

if you lift there's less people stronger than you than there would be if you didn't

What's the point of being alive if you're under 6'0

Unless you're a midget.
5'11 dwarf will never mog anyone.

mah bucko

There's no point in anything. You lift, you breed, you die. Your descendants have a better chance of being larger/stronger than anyone else if you pick suitable wife. But this is unlikely to happen because mentally unfit individuals tend to make ill choices more often, like picking fattass wife or asking silly questions and wasting time.

Attached: cat.gif (400x499, 1.95M)

hard cope you lying manlet

Underrated

Just quit then OP, you'll be one less person that I'll have to worry about being bigger than me.

If you only compare yourself to others and deny self love, there is no point.

What’s the point of answering and bumping a stupid thread, when there are more quality threads with less faggy questions?

You're lifting for yourself, not for somebody else. You lift because you want to, because it's fun.
You could say "What's the point of losing weight if there's always going to be someone else out there who is a lot more thin than you are?" and it will make about as much sense.

Why be happy when there is someone else out there who is happier than you are?

You can't measure happiness. It only exists for you. You know how much it is. With others you can only assume, and ee tend to overestimate other people's hapiness.

stupid cunt 5'11 is NOT manlet tier

This.

Imagine yourself before you ever started lifting; would you rather be that, or who you are now?

"Forgive me Lady Shansha...I'm a bit confused

the whole point of being mugged is that the person is clearly inferior, if you don't work out then you will have even more of a chance that you will clearly be inferior. that means from your logic there is no point in not lifting.

If I pulled that ladder out from under you, would you die?

>mugged
made me chuckle

It's not edited any more than the original release. Ever since The Rock entered the franchise they've got to great lengths to make it look like Vin is the same size as him.

Attached: fast five.jpg (2048x1365, 259K)

What' the point in getting healthy when there'll always be someone healthier than you?
What's the point in getting rich when there'll always be someone richer than you? Might as well give up and do nothing.