Mogged Stories

>be 6'1"
>Southern Euro, so taller than the vast majority; rarely find someone as tall
>wide backs; wear XXXL shirts
>internet problems
>call the electrician
>6'6" Chad Thundercock Boomer shows up
>huge beer gut; still looks like a goddamn giant next to me
What the fuck bros; I thought I wouldn't have to deal with these things. Is this how sub-6'0" manlets feel every day ? I mean, where the FUCK did a 6'6" Blue Eyed Silverfox even come from ? This is South Europe. I'm a pale guy myself, but Jesus...

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (445x471, 27K)

>xxxl shirt on 6'1"
do you look like john cena?

>6'1
Should we tell him?

Lol

Probably not. Every village needs its fool.

everyone below 6'2 is a manlet, sorry.

>be southern european too
>179cm, average
>Gymbro, by no means chad or a buffed guy
>Go to the us on my senior year to a camp
>Everyone my age or close is either a manled, fat or skelly
>Whiter than 90% of the white guys
>Tfw i'm average in spain but a fuckboy in 'murica

>friend thinks im 5'8
>actually 5'10

absolutely mogged him lads

Is it true that the bigger you are, the more important you are?

>be 5'7"

Attached: 1535732884905.jpg (492x367, 16K)

Fuck it’s mogged, cont:

>same camp
>go to my cabin
>wanted to meet my new m8s
>2 whites and 1 black guy over 1’90
>black guy is fat and the whites are chads
>they were 14, nearly 4 years younger
>tfw i was their counsellor and i looked like a fucking camper besides them

>tall Euro
You know every time somebody mentions that height > personality l always remember that tall Euros disprove this every time.

I hate Spanish people, chicks get crazy about them and they are just the sandniggers of Spain. Fuck off, Joses, go back to your swamp

*6'14"

there are no swamps in spain

No one cares fuck head, this isn't a fucking blog site.

Shirt sizes run A lot smaller in Europe, I got an XL T-shirt in Portugal and it fits like a medium, so that XXXL is probably just an XL here in the US

Fat people always look big. If you're shredded and you wear normal clothes nobody will ever notice that you're a shredded cunt. You'll at best look like a normal dude with a bit wider shoulders.

Not true, I wear XL in USA and here in Norway.

There are a ton of bigguys4u in the trades.

6,1 is almost average here and I live in South Europa, are u Portuguese?

Lol this happened to me as well. 5'11(180 cm), call a German Boomer mechanic to fix a faulty electricity grid. Guy turns out to be something absurd like 198cm with a massive brick skull and hands twice as big as mine. Had to stand next to him while my GF was right there. GF still loves me though.

dude 180cm is not that much desu in Europe it's pretty average
now 198 is a very tall guy definetly above average

BTW this happens almost every day to me in North Germany, there are a shit ton of massive NBA player looking young guys walking around here. Shits crazy. I am a master at holding frame though so we good.

I got hit with the most depressing news 2 years ago and I havent been the same since.

>be me thinking I'm 5'10 my entire life
>was comfortable with my height, never even noticed anyone else height. Was never bothered
>started talking to a girl who is 5'11 I really like her and I thought she liked me too but looking back she just thought I was a friend
>one day we are talking about height
>tell her I'm 5'10 we get in a heated debate about it
>tell that bitch I'll pull out a fucking tape measure right now, I'm 1000% sure I'm 5'10
>she calls me out. Turns out I'm actually 5'8
>im starstruck, mg entire life I've been lying to people
>girl is laughing and rubbing it in that she was right
>ever since that incident I've become hugely insecure about my height
>get bothered when I see taller people, something that never happened before
>find out about fit all the height memes cut deep since I'm already insecure about this
>can't shake it no matter what I do

The worse thing is literally all my cousins are giants. 6'3-6'5 fuckers. I hate taking family photos now. That bitch ruined my fucking life by making me aware of the truth

Similar thing happened to me. Apparently I am 5'10" but who really cares. Just tell people you are 5'10". I'm 6'0" and nobody has ever called me out on it so whatever.

Attached: 1501704686421.png (128x128, 32K)

>Be 5'6 manlet
>Be so used to people being taller than you you stop caring.

Attached: Shrug.gif (500x514, 1.9M)

FUCKINGGGGG THIS
Sometimes it's fun to mogg incel lanklets though...

Attached: 1535419475024.png (500x318, 237K)

Well I got called out on it lol

>no mire stories for mire thread
feels bad man
>no mogged stories for mogged thread either
feels ok man

Attached: walrus.jpg (591x394, 73K)

Some guy at work claimed he was 5'10 and swears up and down I'm taller than 6'1. I'm sorry my dude, but I was a framer. I know how to measure.

hang in there lad

Attached: 33581-gemma-arterton-2560x1600-celebrity-wallpaper.jpg (2560x1600, 444K)

>be 6'4"
>still feel like a manlet every fucking day because it seems like the average in this country is 7'0"

>come from family of manlets
>long lines of manlets stretching back on both sides
>dad is 5'8 and easily the tallest guy in either family
>we're all allergic to milk
>not lactose intolerant, we actually break out in a horrible rash
>others go for either basedmilk or nothing
>as a child, get a taste of real milk
>break out in hives, but never drink anything else again
>from 5 onward, drink almost nothing but milk
>have continuous terrible rashes
>never give in
>eventually beat my body into submission
>allergy goes away in my midteens, defeated
>finish growing at 6'4
>stride through family gatherings like a human oak tree, waves of manlets parting before me

I'm 6'8" here in NorCal surrounded by angry short Mexicans and occasionally I'll get a pig 35+ Latina telling me that I'm not 6'8" because her Husband is 6'8". Most of the time they'll be 6'3" claiming 6'8" but one time the guy was 5'11" ish and I had to excuse myself because i was laughing so hard.
I've had a guy who was an inch taller than me and I wasn't mogged or anything it just felt good to look someone in the eyes.

based

But Franco promised!

Attached: 8393e065c9a137d01edd5efce1f49230.jpg (300x250, 13K)

If you feel short at 6'4" and think the average guy is taller that means you're not 6'4"

194cm in feet is 6.36 feet.
So i guess i could be 6'3".

>be 6' at work
>Suddenly a gaggle of Chad Thundercocks show up, all of them 6'5 250
>Then Comes in Pat Barry, fucking manlet (his wife is a qt 3.14 though)
>Then comes in Mr Bork Lazer Beam himself, captain of his mogg squad (training camp)
>Never been mogged so hard in my life, got a picture with him for comparison (it looks like we're holding hands)
>His 14 y/o daughter will probably be mogging me in a few years, guess we'll find out later this year if he has another fight

I've never seen such a giant crew of people. I'm pretty sure Bork's lawyer is a meth head.

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

>internet problems
>call the electrician

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wut
6'3 is 190 cm

>
ToPKeK