Will lifting move me up the male college social hierarchy?

Will lifting move me up the male college social hierarchy?

Attached: MCCHierachy.jpg (737x605, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

College = sex
Lol
You poor naive cunt.
That shit is over.

LOOOOOOL what coping Jow Forumscuck made this. look at any college/uni these days...black dudes are by far the most popular

How do I independent party boy mode? Seems like the only one on there with any kind of freedom.

What a terribly pathetic image lmao 98% of people who go to college get laid, it's not very hard.

Blackcel cope

mfw im the 2%

Attached: 1515080201318.jpg (274x184, 8K)

came here to post this

Why is this mostly based on having sex? Yeah I get in nature that’s how we world determine pecking order but it seems so silly now.

americans are really a fucked up society

I think it's supposed to be the other way around. The hierarchy determines the sex. In any case, it's one of GLL's weaker articles.

What determines your social status is how much pussy you got when you were 15 years old.

DELET

Ultimate redpill

me too lol

It is? It was still true when I graduated a couple years ago, even if the pic in OP is kind of unusual.

I was definitely "not on pyramid."
> probably mentally ill
> large/attractive/athletic enough that it didn't matter

Start buying coke, and offer it to drunk bitches. First taste is free, after that, you work out a deal. Don't do too much of it though, shit makes your dick break

Attached: 1468544727194.png (320x320, 86K)

>tfw white college athlete in school's most popular sport

Feels good man

Attached: happydumbpepe.png (1027x731, 28K)

lmao

Not really.
Unless you're really fat, in which case you should lose weight.

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

Attached: 1533286087471.jpg (848x818, 83K)

>good looking loser
Guy got exposed hard by H3H3 of all people, not exactly an authority on anything

>doesn't even include below average minorities
Ouch. This chart is nonsense though. I'm an average looking minority and still get laid

They're primal and degenerate. It won't be long until their society collapses.

Are sporty guys really worshiped like this in the US or is this a meme?

No one gives a shit about that in my country, popular people = attractive face + charisma

>(((Kaplowitz)))

Attached: 3A516E31-36E4-4BB2-A098-0ECB3BBD36CD.jpg (750x783, 76K)

Or he doesn't even have to use it himself. Just buy cunt access with it.

I agree

college athletes especially so, and even more so if that guy seems like he'll go pro. easiest pussy of all time if you fit that mold. you dont have to do ANYTHING

same friend, will end it soon

If you go to top college. Otherwise you may end up going in with degenerate, genetically retarded individuals like I do. Kek.

to be fair tho when I look back at pussy magnets then and now at 25 you can clearly see the difference. the ones that stayed pussy magnets carried on a good trajectory but the ones that fucked up and dropped out quickly lost it,

>college

I think you mean high school. Nobody in college gives half a fuck about any of this shit.

COPE

>Every kid that went to an inner city school is now super successful

Most societies are fucked now. Massive changes are coming in the next decade.