/r9gay/ - #416

if you talk about your fetish you'll immediately be swatted...edition

last:

Attached: 1496695505142.png (400x240, 94K)

Being swatted is my fetish

Give me a bf now, please be in sweden please be...

first for cuteboy hooni

Attached: 1533444460080.jpg (743x1320, 295K)

>tfw no Polish Quake Johnny Depp bf

Attached: av3k.png (321x422, 189K)

My fetish is killing gays

my fetish is being in the closet forever, who's interested?

>Polish Quake Johnny Depp bf
What?

tfw all the gays on here are repulsive in some way

Attached: 1516720642069.gif (440x247, 621K)

They can't fire me if I call in saying I have a family emergency right?

Attached: 2334534234234.jpg (1280x671, 66K)

>Be schizophrenic
>Everyone I talk to complains that I talk in a disjointed way.
Kill me.

>talking to anyone
wow normie

Dunno how it works in US, but on probation (first 3 months of employment) they can fire you for no reason at all.

this is a mood

just go to work

I really should stop trying. This is getting frustrating.

any utah posters? its boring here

do you take your medications?

Well people without shizo have problems, why would it be any easier for you. This thread has always been a waste of time unless youre a normie.

>I'm on holiday right now so I don't have my snowball microphone :(
aw, its ok, its the thought that counts

Can One Of You Please Read One Of These, Thanks (In Vocaroo):

Hey, whats up lads, hows it going? Lets go play, what do you want to do? How was your day, sweetie, desu? hehehe. Ok, so first, like, we were going to go to the movies, but then, like, we thought of playing vidya, so, like, ummm, sempai, lets make dinner and just cuddle here ^__^

*rubbing the table*
yea, do you like that baby, you are such a big boy, hehe, does that feel good? darling dearest? mmmmm im rubbing you sooo good, uhhh yeahhh, thats soooo niceeee, you are such a good daddy, heh, i love you bebe, my bebe boii, hehehee, weeeeeeeeeee

No. I'm trying to be normal without it. I'm not going to be controlled by drug producers.
Jow Forums is the only place I know how to meet people.

>Jow Forums is the only place I know how to meet people.
Doesnt mean that it works or is worth your time.

>No. I'm trying to be normal without it.
and that's why you'll always be disjointed. i'm not going to argue with you about the other part, you do you, but it's silly

Just take your damn meds and see how you feel

Try coming up with something that's not utter garbage, then maybe I will record it.

Anyone else think pic related is ugly ? Never saw the hype around him

Attached: hCi5RIe.png (650x693, 572K)

There's something a bit off about him but I wouldn't go so far as to say ugly

I hate that stupid gay face

he's horrendous, has all the features to be good looking but they don't work together. also he's doing the squinty eye thing and it doesn't work. who is he?

Hello friend, oh how nice the day is, I am so happy to see you, how the sweet bird sings through sweet blue sky, and the sun graces its lovely rays softly, hardly, onto the people and sea. The gentle wind wisps the scents of harmonious flowers, all bunched in their lovely color tones, pastel, vibrant neon brights, fragrant smells of milk and honey, suckle, sap, stems wrap around the ivyed wall and even the insect raises up his sens-ed touch towards the light, and yips near the whole day, exuberant and in high joy, at the golden glimmering glints in the lovely wobbling globe

To tell the truth, I'm incredibly scared.

I had just moved to another country with my father and siblings, leaving my boyfriend behind, and it only took a week before I realized I had to get out of there. All of us did. So I did some last minute planning and repacked all the stuff I had just unloaded, and now I'm living 1,000 miles away with my baby sister in a town I've never been to before because it's better than living with my drug addicted father. My brother already has a job and a nice apartment, while I'm still searching. My father understood and gave both of us 2 million of his savings. It might sound great, but...I'm terrified. Really, truly terrified. That I'll fail my sister. That I won't be able to hold it together for her, as much as I want to. Not to mention, my boyfriend is across the world right now. We got together in person and now it's suddenly a LDR. I don't want him to dump me. I like him a lot.

I'm holding out hope that I find someone.
It happened with it anyway.

Go brag somewhere else, faggotron.

well i hope you find someone too, good luck user

I'm confused as to how you took that as me bragging.

>Try to talk to a guy on discord
>Midway through, he starts watching videos and laughing while basically ignoring me

And then you fucking spergs say you want a bf. Fuck you, if someone is trying to talk to you then either make an effort back or excuse yourself to go watch your videos!

Voice chat is spooky.
Talk to people that aren't like that.
Domo you too

Maybe you're just so boring that he got bored of talking to you and went to watch videos instead. Ever think of that?

/r9grids/
I have a date tomorrow
The date tomorrow is with a boy
It could go well or poorly
If it goes poorly
I do it
I drink a bottle of vodka
And I message him
The oneitis
And I tell him I want to watch anime and hold hands behind closed doors together
Like a pair of dirty fags
My virginity ends here, or at least 5 months into a relationship that starts here

3s of 3s, your date is gonna go great.

Yes, I did, which is why at the end of my post I said
>or excuse yourself to go watch your videos!
You fucking moron.

>bf
>millionare

>tfw magical bf

Attached: 245724828.png (531x454, 246K)

My 4 of 5 friends insist to meet up and drink some heavy alcohol actually one of them want to have DXM trip with someone who will look after him but last time when I was drinking with my family, and everyone already went to sleep I had mental meltdown.
On one hand I haven't seen them for more than two months now, but I just don't want them to listen how sad I am again, while not doing anything to change that.
Also another meltdown wouldn't be nice for me

STOP BRAGGING GRIFFITH

Attached: Guts_goes_berserk_anime_001.jpg (1600x1200, 122K)

Who cares normalfag?

fuck off, nobody wants to read this shit here.

Anyone else not spoken to another real person irl for months on end, outside of situations where you had no choice but to speak to them?

Tfw too avoidant because of social retardation, socially retarded because I'm too avoidant to talk to anyone. I feel like I have to sort this part of myself out before I have any chance of getting a bf.

Attached: 1534040534135.png (789x683, 186K)

The only people I talk to are online. And some workers at stores. But it is just a you too.

>tfw i live in the mountains

Move to Alaska and start a new life with me.
You can come too I guess

>You can come too I guess
What for, no need to change my mountains.

I feel very much the same way, user. Sadly it seems nigh on impossible to sort it out without someone willing to put up with you learning how to interact.

This, but a space homestead.

Attached: 1520376166358.jpg (1280x2000, 222K)

Good. I would much rather be monogamous.

>Good. I would much rather be monogamous.
Youve offered me your mountains not the other way around slut.

What's with all the hooniposting?

Hooni is a cute and that should at all times be recognised

Attached: 1520390112956.jpg (514x493, 50K)

I don't believe in physical relationships. If I'm a whore I'm an emotional whore.

I'm pretty much the same, anons. I find the longer I spend like this, the worse it gets. I can be somewhat outgoing when I'm forced to be around other people but as soon as that is gone, I always slip back to my old ways. Uni is out and I'm so damn bored. Being a shy introvert is the worst thing. I wasn't made for these feels....

have you ever been touched by men in public?

hooni cutest 2d boy

>I don't believe in physical relationships. If I'm a whore I'm an emotional whore.
Still a slut.

Hooni is cute! I share him with my friend on discord occasionally. But he is not for lewd.

>Who cares normalfag?
Nobody probably, but I just wanted to get it out of my heart since I'm complaining to much, but it isn't that much of a problem in anymous imageboard since this post will be forgotten in less than a day.
It's avatarfag m8

hooni is for feels and soft cuddles only

I'm okay with that.
Things could be worse I could be alone. I am alone. Ha

Goto to dinner with brother for my birthday.
He arrives drunk
Fun times.

It's not avatarfagging if it's several different people posting him you dummy.

I'd offer my companionship but odds are I wouldn't be able to provide anything meaningful for long, and online friendships are useless anyway.

Attached: 1529069923673.png (541x814, 144K)

what do you do when you start to get bored of someone?

Attached: 3yKURep.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

Iktf
I wish I could find someone online to click with, but whenever I try it never works out. Oh well...

ghost them and create a new identity

>tfw no bf to eat hot pockets with while playing video games

I'm talking to someone incredibly flirty. I assume they're just trying to use me.
I really hope they aren't. Talking with them is fun. It makes me feel important or special in some way.

In what way are they boring you?

his only hobbies are video games and he doesn't really want to ever do anything but lay in bed and talk to me, or play video games together. I've confronted him about this but he just shrugs it off and insists that video games are a real hobby. I guess I'm a normie because I don't want to settle for this.. I need to be stimulated

I was chatting with someone for a couple months recently. He lived the next state over and started talking about meeting up. I panicked and ghosted him when he said he was going to be in town and wanted to hook up with me.
Yes, I am aware of how pathetic I am.

>getting bored with someone
I'm not your fucking entertainment.

yes you are you degenerate homo

I'm not sure if I can be counted as a millionaire since my job earned me a lofty 75k USD, but...that's aside the point, isn't it? I'm blessed to have been adopted by a wealthy man, but the wealth has little to do with my complaints...in fact, monetary issues are a worry of mine currently, as the place I relocated to is rather expensive and I'm not entirely sure a job here can cover the bills. My profession isn't nearly as well paid here as it was in my previous country.

then don't insist to spend all my time with you

What types of things do you want to do with him?

several things. Mostly artistic stuff, and he's not very into that. I try and get him to do things that interest me, but they just bore him. I guess we just don't really click. I wish I was a videogame-obsessed neet like most of you are

>I wish I was a videogame-obsessed neet like most of you are
Yeah theres like 5 people here who are like that lmao

>Go over friends house for sleepover
>Long story short get my dick sucked by him
>next day ask if he likes dudes
>says he likes girls
>ask why we did what we did then
>he just shrugs

i dont get it guys. am i gonna have to wait until he accepts he's gay?

Nothing gay about sucking your bro's cock dude.

Consider moving onto someone else. It's easy to stay infatuated at first. The so-called honeymoon period when they're still new and exciting. After getting to know each other and that novelty wears off is when the real thing begins.

It's called a brojob, Jerry. A brojob! There's nothing gay about it, I can tell you that. Nothing gay at all.

Now take off your pants.

Attached: FearfulHeartyAbyssiniangroundhornbill-small.gif (500x400, 468K)

I only like retro games and fixing old consoles and electronics.
I read, write some stuff, try to draw, cook all the time, exercise (running and home stuff, hate gyms), listen to music, love horror movies, anime, and documentaries.
I want to get into shibari with someone.

What hobbies do you guys have? Open question to all.

I could list a lot of things I do but the only hobbies I'm proud-ish to call my hobbies are drawing (physically and digitally), and writing (poetry and trying to write a novel). Those two hobbies once intertwined and I was making a webcomic for a while but I lost the interest. I'm also really into paranormal stuff and horror webseries or args. You sound kinda cool, how old are you?

Whats your favorite kind of oat meal r9gay ?

Mines apple cinnomin

i don't eat oatmeal, the texture reminds me of baby food and i don't like it

If he is a fag, the liquid potato pours, and the kyuuto kareshi is messaged.

I have plain white rice topped with natto.

BABY WANT A BOTTLE? HUH? BIG GAY BABY YOU WANT A BOTTLE YOU WANT SOME BABY FOOD. YOU BIG GAY BABY!

Sasuga user-dono!

Ore wa anonymous desuyo!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

>see cute depressive user with cute sad anime pic posting sad story
>say to myself out loud "awww, bleeesss!!"
Why the fuck do I keep doing this? Why do people here have to be cute?

Attached: 1477002728620.png (181x153, 9K)

>cute
>anime pic

Enjoy your vitamin K2 deficiency, okama.

I have psychosis user, not quite schizophrenia but people complain about me too.

who here cook/bake

I can i actully just made some sugar cookies with m&m in them

what is your favorite, what would you cook if you had someone over for a dinner date?