NEET vs WAGESLAVE general

anyone else NEET and their parents hate it?
any wagecucks "incels" have a good ideas on the point of a job if no gf to spend money on?

=

my parents combined make well into the 6 figures, and they own 2 houses. after being totally depressed, hair falling out, other medical issues i was telling them how wageslaving was like torture and they told me to quit my job and live with them. within 1 week all of my health problems went away, i just had to sleep a lot and eat well.

now i'm back living with them and my dad is trying to pay a therapist so i can go there to have them convince me to want to work. what the freaking heck? i'm going to do it just to get them off my ass, but i don't see the point.

i'm not even jacking off or watching anime or any of that shit. i am eating super healthy [getting every single vitamin], lifting weights 4-5x a week, learning different subjects [science, history, news, etc] that i find intrinsically interesting. this is the best time of my life, i've been NEET 1 month and i'm 25 years old and it's totally cheap, i only need to buy food (the healthiest of course) and yet they see a problem, why?

>a normal person is supposed to want to wageslave, it makes them happy

top fucking kek. you're not getting any tears from me. i've already lost like 4lbs yet i gained muscle -- the horror!!

what the fuck is the point if you have a place to live for free & no gf? i was a wageslave [web dev] for EIGHT YEARS and it was just terrible, total misery. now it's over and i've finally had a month of happiness and all they want to do is take it away from me, paying some therapist brainwash me into giving it up for wagecuckery

my parents are going to eventually die and i'll get 2 free houses.i've been drug-free for over a month now, it's easy when you have basically 0 stress; i just use vitamins now.

Attached: the-life-i-escaped.jpg (403x700, 59K)

If you worked for 8 years and lived at home, you must have enough cash to go NEET at least for a little while.

But honestly, three adults in the same house is a shitty way to go. That's probably why they want you gone. I had a friend live with me and I couldn't wait to see them gtfo after a while. It's not exactly the same, sure, but close enough.

>If you worked for 8 years and lived at home, you must have enough cash to go NEET at least for a little while.
no, i worked for 8 years and had to pay $1000 a month rent to make a landlord rich.

but i do have a few thousand dollars to buy food for. when i quit my job i moved back in with my parents

>But honestly, three adults in the same house is a shitty way to go. That's probably why they want you gone. I had a friend live with me and I couldn't wait to see them gtfo after a while. It's not exactly the same, sure, but close enough.
i don't bother them really. i clean all my dishes. i entertain the pets. the other house is getting remodelled and won't be livable for another month, at least.

also i have dust mite allergies [as does my mom, but mine are a bit more intense i think] and the beach house really causes me problems with that. it's like 90 years old though, but they are replacing the floor with new tile and maybe that would help.

i moved out at 18, a few weeks after graduating from high school. so i've only lived with them for 3 weeks so far, and i am 25 years old.

Sounds like some rich kid don't want to work

>Sounds like some rich kid don't want to work
does anyone want to work? if so, why?

i've always been good at it. i got a scholarship and went to the top ranked uni in my state for free. but i didn't really enjoy it, i can educate myself without having to attend dumb classes and take goofy tests.

got any reasons why someone should want to be a wagecuck?? besides to avoid starvation and homelessness?

>couple years as a NEET
>get part time gamestop job
>parents are happy
>6 months later its not good enough
>get full time job night shift job
>parents are happy
>4 years later its not good enough
>change to day shift
>parents are happy
>year later you need a better job user

fuck this

>move out
>switch back to night shift
>stop caring what they think

feels good

They want you to earn a wage and contribute OP, it's not a huge expectation. No one wants to see their child lacking in ambition and coasting through life on their parent's hard work.

I'm not going to hammer you with the virtues of working, it's just something that needs to be done. Maybe get a part time job at something you don't hate just to say you have a little extra money you earned on your own, seems like the best of both worlds.

>i've been NEET 1 month
Current middle school kids are longer NEET than you.
I was a NEET for a year and a half.
The first half year was great but it got worse as the time went on.

so you are a happy person because your parents support you cuz they worked their asses to secure you a house and money when they die? you're just a leech.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2017.08.16_10.56.09].png (376x600, 308K)

>They want you to earn a wage and contribute OP, it's not a huge expectation.
contribute to what? you mean, pay taxes? i don't think that's a big deal, you know they just print the USD right???

>No one wants to see their child lacking in ambition and coasting through life on their parent's hard work.
how is lifting 5x a week and learning useful (life-improving) skills "lacking in ambition"

and it's not their hard work they got paid 5x as much for the same work because the economy was way better back then. on my old programming job, i had to work 10x as much to make almost as much as my dad. and it wasnt easier work at all, he just had better opportunities

>Maybe get a part time job at something you don't hate just to say you have a little extra money you earned on your own, seems like the best of both worlds.
that's what i do they just want me to work full time, wageslave, buy property, etc

i quit my last job because it caused be so much misery i wanted to die every day, it was shitty.. the only thing that could make NEET worse than wageslave IMO is being homeless and starving. i am finally doing what i love, learning useful things, becoming healthy, strong, physically fit. i don't want to give that up just to be a wagecuck

>tfw self employed cuck

its an abstract feel

Attached: grfsdgseth.jpg (227x339, 28K)

>The first half year was great but it got worse as the time went on.
how?

well, they chose to reproduce. i didn't choose to be born =)

Unironically this
Quit being such a little bitch OP jesus

yes, because the alternative to wageslavery is not starvation & homelessness, i am privileged

yes i accept that i am privileged

but why wouldn't i take advantage of this to enjoy my life and be happy?

>how?
Lost the few friends I had.
Sleep cycle got fucked up.
Started to fell into depressions out of nowhere (never had them before) more often as the time went on.
In the end I said fuck it and moved to a different country to start over.
I managed to achieve a good paying job but the long social isolation made me social anxious.
Life is now meh but it could and was worse.

>Lost the few friends I had.
meh, my friends are all online and i actually prefer it that way. never had fun being with people IRL

>Sleep cycle got fucked up.
that was what fucked me over at my job, that's why i quit really. not having to wake up to any alarm, to me, is the ideal sort of life

>Started to fell into depressions out of nowhere (never had them before) more often as the time went on.
damn that's shitty, that's what happened to me wageslaving though. it stopped when i quit.

>In the end I said fuck it and moved to a different country to start over.
damn, where do u live now and where did you live?

>I managed to achieve a good paying job but the long social isolation made me social anxious.
what is your job now?

not him, but trust me user, you don't see it coming, but it'll come for you
the encroaching dread of NEETdom, you'll go about your wight lifting or studying or whatever you're occupying your time with. Over time it starts to feel different, nothing you do can satisfy you fully. You start to feel like you're more and more isolated, you can't really relate to people and their lives, normal small talk becomes difficult and stressful, you feel like you're not actually doing anything, even for all the activities in the world you have time for and may be doing.
I wouldn't expect you to agree with this yet, in the honeymoon phase of being a NEET, I'd call it. It could be that the sinking of your NEET ship can be delayed by the wealth of your parents and your own mental strength etc.
Still, I reckon the sinking feeling comes to most every NEET in time. What I'm saying isn't to go out there and get a job right now. To enjoy it while it lasts but realise when it's time to get out; I think that's the main thing

Wtf is this? No, working isnt supposed to make you happy. They obviously want you to create a life for yourself. You shouldn't be excused from living a normal life just because your parents have the money to support your laziness. Your parents dont have to support you, they can legally just kick you out and disown you when you're no longer underage, its not like they have to put up with your shit just because you're their child.

>not him, but trust me user, you don't see it coming, but it'll come for you
so i'll turn depressed before or after i double my lifts?
were you exercising every week? eating as healthy as possible?

>the encroaching dread of NEETdom, you'll go about your wight lifting or studying or whatever you're occupying your time with. Over time it starts to feel different, nothing you do can satisfy you fully. You start to feel like you're more and more isolated, you can't really relate to people and their lives, normal small talk becomes difficult and stressful, you feel like you're not actually doing anything, even for all the activities in the world you have time for and may be doing.
sounds like how my job was, except i wasn't learning useful skills or gaining muscle, i was losing it while gaining fat.

>Still, I reckon the sinking feeling comes to most every NEET in time. What I'm saying isn't to go out there and get a job right now. To enjoy it while it lasts but realise when it's time to get out; I think that's the main thing
i'm not worried about being able to find a job, i think if i applied places i would get someone willing to pay me for my labor. it was so dreadful doing it before, i'm just glad i can finally enjoy my life for once

i would get a soulcrushing job again if the alternative was starvation and homelessness.

in the meantime, i intend to improve my health and knowledge base. once they kick me to the curb i'll start applying, but until then why is it so evil that i decide to do what makes me happy?

you act like me sitting in a room is really costing them so much money: protip, it isn't. i barely use any water or elecricity. they pay for internet already. me having to purchase all of those things separately would be like $1000 a month, compared ot them spending maybe $20 a month more just for me to be able to shower and eat and use electricities.

so what's the point, exactly?

>create a life for yourself.
and wageslaving for years didn't do that? well the life i had to live in that scenario was pure torture, i wanted to die every day. now i don't. please tell me that i'm a bad, horrible, evil person for wanting to enjoy the 1 life i have to live on this world. i'm sure society will collapse any moment since i'm not paying taxes anymore KEK

You've been a neet for mere weeks, you know nothing, people do that all the time and they love it, it's called vacation user

my old job was 50 weeks straight of no vacation, except really major holidays

this "vacation" is serious though. i am eating a strict diet and doing exercise. i am trying to purge my body of PUFA. it's a lot of work, not eating things i love to eat. oh well

my dad just really, really hates that i don't want to give up everything just to want to make as much money as possible. i want to vacation for at least another year or two, then i will get bored and want to go back to soulcrushing wagecuckery i guess

Nearing four months since graduation, I've been hunting for a shitty minimum wage job to slave in this entire time. My mother hates me for not having a job, and also hates me for looking for jobs "below me" and having "no ambition" no matter how much I tell her that I'm a fucking history graduate with zero social connections. There is no happy ending.

Attached: 36087904_2528248630534678_3695304361564438528_n.jpg (500x775, 41K)

wagecuck with no gf just means more disposable income. i bought a motorcycle, and because i can afford to pay mr. noseberg's rent i can play my depraved rape hentai at full blast without mommy hearing.

yep my parents think i am guaranteed some super high paying wagecuck job that i somehow will enjoy (lol wtf??) just because i graduated from the #1 uni in the state.
they don't get it, at all

yeah i had to pay $1000/month rent it was like 1/3 of my income

it fucking sucked, having to slave away for a little over a whole week just for the opportunity to live in a place, and a shitty apartment at that. i had 8 apartments and 3 of them were burglarized by random niggers, even though i had nothing worth stealing.

>unironically having pride in being an economic leach on society
you all should be gassed

>yet they see a problem, why?
because they are still supporting you at 25. you cant pay rent, power, internet etc on your own because you dont have a job.

tl;dr life is easy when you have retardedly rich parents who will provide you with all the money you need

congratulations lmfao.

>society
>my parents

fuck off, loser. you just want me to be miserable because you are. there is no glory in paying taxes, it's just an unfortunate thing you do so you don't have to go to jail

>got any reasons why someone should want to be a wagecuck?? besides to avoid starvation and homelessness?
>HURR GIVE ME REASONS THAT ARENT THESE REASONS WHICH ARE THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WAGESLAVE
pull your fucking head in. people do it so they arent homeless and dont starve.

humans were here before society, not the other way around. society owes us.

>no, i worked for 8 years and had to pay $1000 a month rent to make a landlord rich.

>complains about paying reasonable rent like a normal person
>has no problem mooching the fruits of his rich mommy and daddy's labor

What bothers me most is that I've told her this repeatedly, she's had two children before me who both did history, also had to become wageslaves, and had the exact same conversations that I'm having with her, AND she listens to radio shows that talk about these issues frequently yet she still doesn't seem to understand. These are levels of denial that defy logic.

Attached: 1526214588854.jpg (326x440, 43K)

>because they are still supporting you at 25.
no, i just moved back in 1 month ago. i was wagecucking in another town (and going to uni) by the time i turned 18. so that's not true, at all

>you cant pay rent, power, internet etc on your own because you dont have a job.
i did all those things before. it was horrible, i wanted to die every day. they told me to quit my job because it was causing me total anguish, my hair was falling out i looked like i aged 10 years. you can't look at a person and see such sorrow in their eyes and tell them to keep doing that same thing. i probably would have just an hero'd

they told me to come live with them, and i did. now my dad is annoyed that i'm trying to focus on becoming physically fit and healthy instead of going back to perpetual wagecuckery, which never brought me happiness.

i CAN pay rent, utilities, internet. i did it for years, many years. i just find this life preferrable, i look back at myself 2 weeks ago and i'm stronger, happier, healthier

fast forward 2 months ago (when i paid electricity, rent, etc and wagecucked weekly) and every week i was feeling shittier and shittier.

why should i try to wagecuck again? tell me, because i can make enough to buy food myself (freelance programming) not enough to buy some shit apartment and make a landlord rich, but i can buy all of my food. why is this evil?

nobody owes you shit loser pull your head out of your ass and contribute like everyone else

evidently you owe me shit because you're sending me your tax money every time you get a paycheck

what do you expect, when you have lived for 20+ years as a spoiled brat in your rich parents' housesold, you really don't understand that people actually have to lift their asses from the couch to provide basic needs from themselves, and not just as a facade to feel accomplished.

He never really worked because deep inside he always knew he would fall back to being a parasite to their parents. This is why his brain made up all these "health problems" (lmao, try being actually sick) in order to find an excuse to quit his job.

actually the economy is shittier so when our parents were our age they had to pay much less money for the same thing. rent is increasing at a higher rate than wages.

>paying reasonable rent
fuck off wagecuck

Attached: 160424_Renter_Census_Data_Simple_Table_v3_Income_vs_rent_1960-2014_mh99uz.png (1000x727, 95K)

Where the fuck do you live and how much fucking money do you make that $1000 is "reasonable rent"?

>a fully grown adult "man" who lives with his mom thinks I'm a loser
I didn't think self awareness could fall below zero
I'm not miserable, I have a job I enjoy, make a comfortable salary and live independently in my own home with my beautiful fiancee and I vacation every year, I'm happy to contribute to society and my taxes because I enjoy the benefits that I reap in return
the world would be better off with you dangling from a ceiling fan and you realise that, thats why you're so defensive of your objectively worthless lifestyle

>be NEET for 10 years
>finally get a job by some miracle of God
>job's easy and pay is good but holy fuck the hours
>how can you people do this shit everyday?
>feel tired, even after getting a full night's rest
>finally get fired because some fat nasty bitch had it for me because I wouldn't fuck her. God I fucking hate roasties!
>feel like a human again now that I'm neet even though I'm trying to find a job in this bullshit economy full of niggers and SJW thots

Fuck all of you kikes and stupid people who actually condone this shit.
>GET A JOB GET A JOB
YOU GET A FUCKING BULLET THROUGH THE HEAD! HOW ABOUT THAT?

it was a uni town, the top uni in the state so there was a very high price to pay to avoid living in the ghetto where the population was largely black crackheads. i had to hear gunshots at night, but that was $650 a month. i left that place after it got burglarized.

i once got pistol-whipped by a burglar. the rich kids have parents who give them that much money to live in the higher end places. there was huge wealth divide, and there are so many students there willing to work for FREE just to get 'work experience' and move out

i'm not the guy who said that.

i earn 1600 euros and pay 800 euros for rent. it's a reasonable rent here in Paris.
Lowest could be around 600 for a small place (like 16m) but everyone want the lowest rent so it's nearly impossible to land those

>I have a job I enjoy
what is your job?

>live independently in my own home with my beautiful fiancee
yet you're on Jow Forums
checks out

>I'm happy to contribute to society and my taxes because I enjoy the benefits that I reap in return
you would do your job for free if you had free rent and food and 'vacation'?

i had a job and i failed to see how it 'contribute[d] to society' -- in fact, someone else could have done my job and gotten income, so i basically took that opportunity away from someone else just by doing that job.

>the world would be better off with you dangling from a ceiling fan and you realise that, thats why you're so defensive of your objectively worthless lifestyle
well i don't want to kill myself anymore, after i quit my soulcrushing job. stay salty, loser. i know you don't have a gf because if you did, you wouldn't be on Jow Forums. or you're actually sad and pathetic and just go on here to laugh at us.

you can't make me feel guilty for not being a wagecuck, sorry

misery loves company

>i earn 1600 euros and pay 800 euros for rent.
half of your wagecuckery is spent to justify your existence?

sorry but i just don't know how i can be happy spending 2 weeks a month slaving away for an excuse to not be homeless.

>>feel like a human again now that I'm neet
remember user, you're literally evil for not going back to perpetual wageslavery and daring to enjoy the one life you have on this earth

>go to college b\c parents' demands
>get first job, full time, $28/hr as RN
>parents are happy
>3 months later "Have you thought about a new job yet?"
>"no, I'm making decent money and I'm enjoying my life, have a girl I've been traveling with and I need this steady income to support that"
>"wtf son, dump her and get a new job."
>fast forward 1 year, now 15 months into the new job
>"why are you stagnant user? your annual pay raise wasn't enough, quit your job now and break up with her"
tfw I'm 25 years old and constantly being pressured by parents I don't even live in the same city as.

oh no, it's not 2 weeks.
Don't forget to give 9% of your income in taxxe (like 150) to pay your house assurance (15), your electricity (25), your phone bill...

I just have enough money to buy decent food, and maybe having 2 great night of driking in town by month

i never said i was happy. I don't dislike my job, i even like some of my coworker/boss. But I don't work for the money (that'll make me crasy to win this low) i just work because society wants me to. My parents want me too. So i work. I was a neet for 4 years, it was really great.
Now i have to work, but i also leave home and i met my gf.. so idk

that shit is always so rushed.

fact is, "aging" is the accumulation of stress, not time. so soulcrushing work is totally going to make a person age faster than if they were allowed to enjoy themselves

i live in seattle. i make about 35k (just out of college) and pay 700/mo, because i split a one bedroom. around here, that's about normal or on the low end for a nice studio and no roommates.

I don't owe you anything, firstly I'm not American so no I don't put change in your tendy jar
secondly, whether I like it or not, the government can do whatever they want with my money, I pay my taxes because I owe the government in return for services like healthcare, police force, street cleaning, public transport etc etc.
if they decide that leeches like you should be sustained then so be it, it's their money to distribute.
you can say whatever you like, ultimately I'll continue to be happy living my life as a respectable adult, and you will succumb to a deep depression and be buried with the rest of the worms

>and you will succumb to a deep depression and be buried with the rest of the worms
becoming NEET literally cured my depression. now i'm happier than i've ever been in my life

stay salty, wagecuck

sounds kind of comfy desu but i can see how it'd be tough. do you like paris, at least? could you move out if you wanted to/do you want to?

I'm a sound engineer, I'm mainly employed by a studio that works with 3D film and animation but I make a lot of money on the side doing commisions for audio production and live mixing jobs, I make 95k a year on salary and around $450 a week on commisions

eBay flipping?

>misery loves company
ow the edge
and actually yes I do come here to laugh at you, this is the best board next to /trash/ to find the absolute pinnacle of autism, I am very happy with my life and my soon to be wife, as much as you think you're pulling the wool out from over my eyes, there's nothing you could possibly say to me to change my mind
you are objectively worthless
get
a
job

>getting married to a fucking hole
lmfao

don't forget to pay your taxes user!

I could move out yes, thing is working in Paris is kinda nice on a resume, so i'm planning on working there a litle longer then move out.

Paris is a big town with is advantage : subway, uber, tramway,bus.. you could never walk if you wanted to, every kind of you like, anytime of the day or night.... But it is so full of homeless people, stressed, reek of piss, aggresif sandnigger (the regular nigger here are kinda cool, doing vigil for supermarket or rap music )

no one from Paris wants to lives his entire life here, you ended up suffocated

and what happens after your parents die user, got a long term plan in this brilliant economic scheme of yours?

any kind of food*** but to be honest french food is now just american food. People go crazy for Burger king and pizza hut

jealousy stings doesn't it user

not fucking quite mate but i hope it doesn't go south for your sake

yes my famalamapam

Attached: 1533112077463.jpg (1080x1349, 102K)

well considering that she ordered a replica Nazi uniform last month and has been gushing over me fucking her in it when it arrives, I think I'll be ok

>get
>a
>job
why are you so concerned about me wagecucking?

fact is, I COULD get a job in 1 week. i have a good degree (from #1 state uni, ranked #9 in the whole country) and my work experience is totally unrelated. so i have a diverse set of skills

but i choose the glorious NEET life of self-improvement. my goal is to OHP 1 plate, bench 2 plate, squat 3 plate, and deadlift 4 plate. i don't see a reason to even waste my time doing other shit just to pay taxes before I can achieve that

also i might get steroids and do a cycle, but i will need 10-12 hours of sleep for that. i can't do that on a wagecuck life, but i can living for free with my mommy and daddy =)

>and what happens after your parents die user, got a long term plan in this brilliant economic scheme of yours?
they have 2 houses i can sell 1 of them. also they have very nice cars.

also i could easily get a job, i just don't want to. i haven't applied to a single place, i'm too busy trying to get ultra-Jow Forums and also i enjoy having free time to pursue my interests

so yeah, i can get a job, i just don't want to.

have fun larping

i'll begin wanting to wagecuck once i look like zyzz =)

>tfw unemployed but welfare office forces me to do a 1.25 euro job

Attached: 1455284616195.png (657x527, 51K)