DNA Test alternatives

I really want to know my ancestry but I refuse to sell my soul to the creeps that are selling the tests. Are there any reliable alternatives to 23andme/ancestry. com?

>inb4 Just look yourself in the mirror
I can see that I'm white, but i can't see what kind of white.

>inb4 start researching your ancestry by yourself

I already have, but it's hard to know actual ethnicity from only a couple of generations.

Attached: wfsdfa.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Reminder that your ancestors don’t matter, if you trace it back far enough we all came from the same place. Being proud/ashamed of your ancestors is bluepilled

That is INCREDIBLY antisemitic, even for Jow Forums. Tracking one's Jewish ancestry through maternal lines is critical for the foundation of the Chosen faith.

Literally costs around 850 usd to sequence the whole thing.

EZ

I too want to know. I refuse to have my information stored so when World Race War I starts if I'm captured by the Jew they can't determine for sure what race I am and this exterminate me.

Bump. Very curious but cautious.

t. 56% mutt

>I already have, but it's hard to know actual ethnicity from only a couple of generations.
The Catholic Church has kept records of baptisms, funerals, etc for the past 500 years, that can be consulted by anyone. Protestants have probably done the same.
Don't be a lazy cunt and get to work, or pay someone to do it for you.

Attached: 1351112270704.jpg (408x306, 27K)

its not about pride, mate. It's just weird that I don't fully know my own ethnicity.

Won’t drool in a vial for research purposes, but will jizz in a Kleenex 5 times a day.

My wife works for Ancestry as a genealogist. They seem pretty cool compared to 23 and me who own your DNA once you submit it to them. Ancestry don't take ownership and you can request they delete your records once you get the results.

Sometimes it can be pretty surprising and show things you might not want. I was worried about getting Iberian or African DNA but turns out to be something worse in my case. I actually got my result today and it wasn't what I expected at all. Dunno how to feel about it. Caveat emptor.

Attached: DNA.1.jpg (1200x1279, 194K)

>it's hard to know actual ethnicity from only a couple of generations.

The test doesn't actually tell you more than this. The commercials for this always present people who are "so surprised!" at the results. The truth is the results are not surprising and everyone knows the general region of the world their genes come from.

>I don't fully know my own ethnicity.

The word "ethnicity" refers to culture. It means the language that you speak, the religion you or your family subscribes to, the food you eat, etc. You do know your ethnicity.

What you mean to say is you don't know the

our ancestors live within us. our forefathers long since deceased still influence the living world through us, their descendants. you are either a kike or a shabbos goy.

Attached: 1534307258459.jpg (230x237, 32K)

Just looked it up and you're totally right about ethnicity, thanks for correcting me user. But no, it's not just that I don't know the

This is the dumbest fucking opinion

Learn genetics, not even for humans, just for something like plants. Why do you eat lettuce vs poison ivy? Because genetics were modified by differing environments, defense mechanisms needed to survive, etc. Your genetics determine who you are.

I figure in about 30 years getting your racial makeup analyzed, genome sequenced and indexed for genetic defects, etc. will be dirt cheap.

Anybody have the pic where Jow Forums did the tests and found out that a majority of them were part Jewish? Hilarious day.

Partially, but what we chose to do and our environment impacts on what genes are expressed and which ones are passed on to the next generation.
Epigenetics are as if not more important then genetics.

I did this then got a DNA test, turns out the geneaology was right.

Attached: oneracethehumanrace.jpg (1333x384, 150K)

Now imagine them mixed together. Giggity.

>2% European Jewish
And into the ovens you go

t. someone with sub 60 iq ancestors

Attached: 1459844925526.jpg (238x192, 14K)

-ask a friend to order the test
-do the test
-???
-enjoy your anonymity! (Except your friend knows)

>inb4 they add some Jewish % so you stay good and obedient goy.

Attached: 1515884010582.jpg (384x283, 16K)

Is it really accurate though? How accurate? Plus. Aren't jews just mixed anyway? What the fuck does european jewish even mean? Jews come from the middle east

I'm a forensic tech and this shit drives me bananas.
The black chick doesn't have her head in the same position, first off. Her head is forward and tilted back.
Second, the braincase, jaw etc are very similar in 99% of cases. There are indicators, obviously, but they're just that. They suggest. That's it.

There are no humans (Inb4 hurr they aren't human) whose skull resemble an ape skull, unless they're severely deformed. It's about as accurate as phrenology.

Yes I mad. I deal with enough retards trying to communicate with the unis.

just report it

True, but they would still have my saliva/DNA which is creepy whether they know who it belongs to or not.

they'd know it belongs to your friend so technically it wouldn't be your saliva

nobody could prove otherwise

Just got my test done today, feels good senpai

Attached: 03EjC4WHXWPsEdjyuUC_8IOxb9vYieBnu_ktZVU61BFFSsLziKmVT5rSz0WKEfyXVLyByrvEurcATSw2j13gUhABHAd0JFX6nsJC (750x120, 17K)

I'm glad Jow Forums isn't as retarded as Jow Forums I expected a lot worse in this thread.

Attached: happySky.jpg (500x375, 47K)

> jaw etc are very similar in 99% of cases
>very similiar

But not EXACTLY the same? Race/gender CAN be determined by the skull, correct?

>jaw etc are very similar in 99% of cases
lmao

They can make a guess more accurate - doesn't mean you can determine it

>not showing the rest of it
Shoudln't feel good to be a shitskin

based

There are some features that tend to be associated with one race or another, but they can also be present regardless of one's extraction. That's why I said usually. Its really only used to confirm something you already partially figured out elsewhere. It's unreliable.
They are. I have 6 years of experience and 6 years of schooling. You do not. You have stormfront memes and debunked graphics from the 40s.