Judge me

go ahead

Attached: B7E4126A-A949-4A4C-8342-C98E3C8B2417.jpg (549x728, 291K)

Rejected loser posts girls picture on Jow Forums as a means of passive revenge / 10

/thread

how bout now

Attached: B86F92D8-F721-4A61-9FA7-5A8857201BBC.jpg (1575x2100, 1.48M)

>Average basic white girl body type
>No arms, no legs, no thighs, clearly doesn't lift
>pronounced hip dips
>thigh gap

Probably has an eating disorder and only does cardio. Painfully average.

need to see face

routine:
trail run 2x a weekdead lift 90lbs 2x a week
as much meat as possible, as little sugar as possible.
how to improve aesthetics even more?

I want to play with you.

I don't know if it's what you wanted to hear.

wait, is thigh gap good or bad?

you're not really fit so you won't get much praise here but fwiw you've got a better body than the majority of women in the US

not that that means a whole lot

Ill bite

Average thin "fit" girl.
To further assess the situation i need a detailed picture of your posterior chain.

And on serious note, what is your fucking goal? If its attracting a guy then you got it covered

Good but not that great hips / shoulder / waist ratio. Pretty average in that regard.

Squats and deads bby girl

Thigh gap is bad if you don't have wide-set hips. In that case, it's a sign that you're underfed and don't exercise using weights.

idk I guess ultimate goal Kayla Itsines? But probablu not realistic bc her entire life is working out

who do you guys think is the ultimate ideal of female beauty?

Where are you at, the forest looks comfy

northeast US

would rape/10
post more

good thing I don’t run alone

giv giraffe gf

Minus the fact that I'm positive there's a camera with a timer and no one else there, flat out my future wife, though I haven't been with a white girl in a decade.
> Tall
> Slim
> Cardio bunny
> Long jet black hair
Hnnnng

Long legs and you appear to be female. Pretty much a 10/10 for me

You look like a woman so if I were to judge you I'd think it's safe to say you're:
>vapid
>dumb
>boring
>of poor moral character
Tits or gtfo you rancid swine

sufficient moral character to not show tits, faglet..

>sufficient moral character to not show tits
what did she mean by this????

Attached: Untitled.jpg (726x248, 52K)

expand bobs

oh goodpoint

Attached: 1A43CBFF-1568-4C9A-ADC3-124C44074B7B.jpg (205x364, 106K)

>wants to be judged
>shows only front body

Cover her face too, it looks like shit

expanding

Attached: Untitled.jpg (9617x4305, 1.44M)

>the only alternative to not walking around half-naked is being forced to wear a burka
typical roastie logic

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (632x650, 149K)

this is just like the titties in duke nukem 3d

7/10 would sodomize repeatedly.

Enjoy dying alone you worthless faggot

Holy shit the newfags

>not recognizing Jow Forums's oldest pasta

Attached: buttslut2.png (184x179, 24K)

oohhhh what do we have here? A little spring chicken ripe for the plucking! Listen dude, I'm gonna get real physical with ya and NEED you to fight back. Daddy's gotta get his rocks off

it is bait

haha being this new

What the fuck...? Who turned off the shadows? Is this what real life actually looks like in the woods? All I see is shading and ambient occlusion.

>thigh gap
>something bad
are you gay user

Very good, need to see face.
Unironically a 9-10 body.

Attached: yes.gif (288x162, 896K)

??? pretty much uniformly lit since it's cloudy. ambient occlusion is just a shit-tier approximation of diffuse propagation of light but this is exactly the situation it's pretty close to the truth.

>thigh gap
>universally good
you don't understand anatomy, user.

You think because you lift weights every day that your disciplined. I guarantee you don't know what true discipline is.

You think you have it all figured out don't you. You might been really aesthetic but your unhappy deep down and you know your neglecting the important shit. People with your mindset are the main reason threads like /mind/ don't have a following. And your so close-minded aspects of your life are in shambles. Of course what I'm referring to is meditation. There is absolutely no comparing a strenuous hour and half long gym session to an hour of meditation. Meditation is way, WAY, more challenging. You don't know discipline until you spend hours and then years on the cushion like I have

Here you with a tiny intellect trying to become something abstract and unnatural. Human muscles only need to be good enough to run, jump, maybe climb, and lift your body weight off the ground efficiently and for periodical amounts of time. I've had experiences you can't even imagine. Today I could stop reading about exercise advice and implement an excellent lifting program and "get jacked" and "make it" whenever I want but I know I don't need more than body weight exercises and balance/posture training. But can you sit still for six hours straight and experience absolute nothing and wholeness at the same time? There's a reason men having been practicing mediation for millennia. There's a reason all mystical experiences have a common theme and follow a cogent direction. Spirituality is much older than rational science by thousands of years.

Just think: everything that ever has and ever will be has started as an idea in a brain. If a thought has so much power, than maybe consciousness does too. Don't you want to live a happy fulfilling life with an average QT3.14 Asian gf? Don't you want to know your purpose a place in the universe? No you just want to be ridiculously strong. *roles eye*

Thigh gap is a combo of wide hips and being smol. Generally you won't see builders or fatties with it.

It is pretty pathetic that any time a woman posts on here the thread is always 1st page. Saged

Attached: starboii.jpg (1280x1920, 471K)

actually god-tier bait

Quick, post battered women to scare them off

Not made for BBC

bro chill

Not bad though you could use a bit of meat in the arms and legs. Meat, not blubber. Other than that, your personality will go a long way on making you more or less appealing. Are those tattoos in your arms?

it’s bc that part of the forest has been logged so where I’m standing isn’t under any trees

oh wow I didn’t even notice that, they’re not— it’s shadow from my black shorts. not getting any tats ever

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

yeah you got a meh/10 tier body, at least you're not a fatass but you're not that good either

bulking for 1~ year, squats and oats and you should be fine

why women exercise almost naked?

because what women do as a workout, men do as a warm up

>post ass
underrated as fuck, user

for attention, duh

Wew... You need some fucking science in your life. It's the fact that it is logged, appears to be sunny, and yet you cast no shadow, which is why it bothered me.
But explained it.

oh hi frank

>not getting any tats ever

You're alright.

Cuck

Based

it’s cloudy...

cuck

Holy fuck stop posting you fucking new fag

Go ahegao.

Based

in what world is that jet black.