This manlet squad comes after you wat do ?

this manlet squad comes after you wat do ?

Attached: squad goals.png (638x213, 130K)

>Eva Brown (Husband)
>Gabybels

tell them to go back in the pit

Attached: 1526218852179.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Hold something they need really high so they can't reach it

Fuck the metric system

Attached: qWfHvD4.jpg (640x851, 145K)

wtf is going on here

Attached: images.jpg (200x192, 8K)

>born in the 1800s
Were they even short in their day?

>>born in the 1800s

I'd grab that fucking bastard son of a whore Mussolini and kill him on the spot in an as excruciating and intense way as possible.

what'd he do to you?

I never knew Hitler was taller than Stalin.

Attached: Heights.png (905x488, 274K)

1.68 oh nonono this explains things

why?

hahaha I'm taller than hitler

Subhuman. Italians are not white.

I'd get Hitler on his knees and have him suck my dick while I make him face sit on Mussolini. Fucking manlets.

183-182 cm = six feet

By medical reports Hitler was 178cm.
This is suicide fuel for manlets. For example in my school teachers always described Hitler as very short man. And now imagine that there are some people on this board who are barely above 178cm or even shorter.

Attached: 153652435125.jpg (324x291, 15K)

more like Smallin

Attached: stalin2.jpg (391x400, 45K)

Wtf? Wasn't Churchil 167cm?

>Gabbybels
What

>shorter than hitler
my disappointment is immeasurable

I don't know your fucking autism units but churchill was 5'6 and stalin was 5'5

Average height for those born in 1920's were around 180cm
For example Hitler said that even he wouldn't make it into SS Leibstandarte which only accepted men above 185cm.
To get into SS you had to be 180cm tall.

>that freemason salute
Why haven't they been physically exterminated again?

>>>born in the 1800s

Requirement to get into SS was 184cm and to get into Leibstandarte - 188cm

Attacked my country and was the patron saint of albanians. His blackshirts were the antifas of their time. Italians themselves are alright, but I'd throw that asshole to the piranhas.

>was the patron saint of albanians
wtf I love Mussolini now!

What country you from?

>was the patron saint of albanians
wtf, I hate Mussolini now

Sounds like Greece

If it is, he's an idiot lol
Albanians are the largest minority in Greece, but they're still tiny. They aren't a threat.

ITT:

Jow Forumscels realize that manlets can actually be successful and can accomplish things, despite what they read and preach on the daily

>manlets can actually be successful and can accomplish things

Attached: I-dont-believe-you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Like what kind of things, starting a two front war ultimately causing death suffering and misery on a scale which was formally incomprehensible? So manlets are capable of slaughtering millions, destroying nations and causing the collapse of civilization? Is this your definition of success, you fucking manlet?

We need to gas everyone under 5’10”

>His fascists were the anti-fascists of their time

What does he mean by this?

Kek

Serbia I bet

>ultimately causing death suffering and misery on a scale which was formally incomprehensible
>We need to gas everyone under 5’10”

lankletlogic

>implying antifa isn't an authoritarian group

Ok, let's break down that claim real quick. Equating blackshirts with antifa is nonsensical on several fronts. For one, no they are not an authoritarian group, because they lack any direct organization or leadership. Who would you say their "Mussolini" is? Hillary Clinton? Bernie Sanders? Trayvon Martin? They also lack any form of discipline or bureaucracy that an authoritarian group really needs by definition to, you know, exert authority.

Let's say that by some metric (dictatorship of the masses I guess?) you could classify antifa as authoritarian in nature. That still doesn't make the other post any less retarded. The direct comparison of fascists to antifascists with no actual salient points or arguments is just calling the sky red.