Too young to start lifting?

I'm 14 and started lifting weights about 2 months ago. Bought whey, cut out all the junk from my diet, and have been eating A TON to try and gain some weight.

I haven't seen any real gain in mass since I started and figured its because I'm not old enough and my body hasn't developed fully. Should I just give it up until I'm older, or should I persevere until I eventually see some gains?

Attached: shredded pepe.png (1100x1100, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/430166-can-lifting-weights-when-young-stunt-your-growth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat more.
>yes it's that simple

you must be 18 years or older to post on this site

(and to lift weights)

Bye, come back in 4 years

usually just lurk so I'm not called out as a fag. Also, I've seen people who say that they have started at 16 and started to see gains. Is 18 the standard?

So wait till I'm 18, gotcha.

You're still growing but you're far from too young. This is honestly the best time to form good habits. Diet is the hardest and most important part, so focus on that. Any idiot can pick up heavy things

no, dont lift weights, it could damage your growth, eat clean and healthy and also brush ur teeth and have good hygeine. trust me it matters. perhaps do some light cardio like running every other day.

You won't see any muscle mass gains in two months. You can gain fat obviously. And you're not too young unless you hit puberty like a year ago.

Fag

All the kids who lifted in Jr. High ended up really short in high school.

Anecdotal, but I wouldn't risk it. You have decades of lifting you can do after you grow to a real height.

Or you can get minor gains now and be a manlet the rest of your life.

Attached: texting-in-the-gym.jpg (768x768, 78K)

shit

Guys usually start lifting at 16 because that's when you stop growing. That's exactly the age when you're normal 6'0+ adult

At that age just do a sport

Isn't that "weights stunt your growth" saying a myth? Still, you're probably right and I shouldn't risk it.

the rock started lifiting weight when he was 13 and he is tall as fuck

i would wait to lift weights, but start forming good habits, eat well and exercise.

I've been doing martial arts my whole life, and really enjoy it, but I thought putting on some muscle wouldn't hurt

>the rock
>tall as fuck

Attached: 1523123813512.jpg (481x670, 65K)

Learn to read the rules next time

Didn't want to have to post on leddit, not many alternatives

193cm is enough

If he hadnt started lifting hed have been 8'6" though

You should have started 5 years ago you fucking old ass boomer.

Attached: 1528340069884.png (680x463, 1.31M)

livestrong.com/article/430166-can-lifting-weights-when-young-stunt-your-growth/

get a pullup bar asap, do that and pushups, if you can do 20 pullups and 100 pushups when your 16 youll have an amazing base to start training from. Also do lots of sprints, play a sport if your not an autist.

Are you skelly as fuck?

Have gotten that magical growth spurt?

Annnnd submit.

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_20180901-131950~2.png (672x522, 61K)

I hate the idea of bragging about lifting or even mentioning it unless I'm asked what I'm doing or what are my hobbies. I prefer just getting noticed for my gains on my own. DYEL's like in that pic who brag and end up getting off routine after a few weeks are the worst.

*snap*
aaaaand this one is going in my cringe compilation