Ask a guy who's married anything and i'll answer honestly

Ask a guy who's married anything and i'll answer honestly

Attached: penny_nipples_by_gruesomeflash-d5wewly.jpg (730x1095, 116K)

When did you lose your virginity? How often do you have sex now?

Did you guys stay pure until marriage?

>when did you guys first fart in front of each other? who did it first? howd you both react?
>what does sex feel like?
>does she let you put it in her butt?
>have you skull fucked her?
>was she a virgin before you?
>most annoying thing about being married?

When i was 14 but almost 15. I have sex about twice a week at the moment, sometimes once, sometimes three times. When we first got together we'd have sex every day but it's decreased a lot.

I don't want to hear about your lame job or your retarded wife and developmentally disabled children. Come back and make a thread when you divorce.

>When i was 14 but almost 15
Chad detected! No wonder you've been able to get married.

Nope.

I probably farted in front of her first. I fart a lot. I think she was just like 'ew' and laughed. When she first farted in front of me it was pretty funny.

Sex feels great if the person has a nice vagina. My wife has a great vagina.

She's let me fuck her in the ass about 3 times but after the last time she said it made her feel sick in the stomach and she doesn't think humans are meant to do it.

I have not skull fucked her.

She was not a virgin before me.

The most annoying thing about being married is probably how much time you waste if you are fighting. You don't get to chill out on the weekends, you just fight.

Why did the sexual activity decrease? are you unsatified with it now? have you guys become fat and ugly yet?

Ever thought of letting your wife fuck a kissless virgin from here whilst you fap in the corner?

He's probably thought of sticking his own hand in the garbage disposal before coming up with that.

How does it feel knowing its bound to fail?

Combination of things. We both started working more which means we get up early and get home late and basically have no time to do anytihng but prepare/eat dinner and maybe veg out on our phones for half an hour before we sleep. We also started fighting more as our marriage progressed. Some couples like to have 'make up sex' i guess but any time my wife and i have a fight she doesnt wanna have sex for at least the next 24 hours. We also had a few fights regarding sex over stuff like how often we have it and me being the one to always initiate it. I would like to have sex more but i am just completely annihilated after work most days and she is too so really we are both jsut too tired to have sex often. We're both pretty attractive. She has actually gotten skinnier since we got married.

How long you been married? Just got married in June here. Do you ever regret it?

Nope.

I don't know. That's life I guess. Whatever happens.

Not a chad, but not a loser. I have been on this site almost every day since i was 13. I'm tall, white, good hair, broad shoulders, blue eyes, intelligent, strong, etc and i also have model tier facial features (swear im not boasting, just being honest. my younger brother was a runway model for a short period). Don't have many friends and never have had many. I find it hard to communicate with most people on anything other than the surface level. Never had a one night stand or done anything really chad like

how much in lawyers fees did the prenup cost? I hope you got one i really do.

About a year. I go in and out of regretting it I actually moved overseas to marry my wife and left my family, my friends and my home for her and when we have big fights i just wish id never done this and id stayed in my home country where people love me.

How is your marriage going so far? Congratulations.

Didnt get one.

whats your
least favourite thing about your wife/ marriage / relationship in general.?

How do you go about prepping the bull? Does she let you watch, or do you have to jerk off outside the room while they go at it? What does your cuck shed look like?

My least favourite thing about my wife is that when she feels guilty about something, instead of apologizing for the thing she is guilty for (or thanking me if this is appropriate) she just gets angry and finds some reason to make it my fault she's feeling guilty. It makes me feel unappreciated and that sucks when you really try hard to look after someone.

Don't have a bull