I just lost my friends and got removed from a server on Discord and just crying and shaking

I just lost my friends and got removed from a server on Discord and just crying and shaking.
I just cant stop crying, they were such great people and my autism has to fuck shit up.
I even fell in love with a person from there.

Attached: 1530979116828.png (941x1021, 325K)

>falling for server meme
>caring for the people who betrayed you
>falling for love meme
op, i...

How old are you OP and don't tell me you're a fembot?

what did you do to get kicked?

Am I autistic for not caring about Internet friends? I just can't bring myself to see e-relationships as a real serious thing. Who cares about if I piss off someone on discord or IRC, They're some guy over the internet. I've left communities I've been a part of for years because I've gotten bored of them.

succ my peeepee

some guy decided to blackmail me on discord because i trusted and opened up to him. as faggy as that may sound atleast i learned my lesson. dont fuck with discord my man.

>Discord

Cant sympathize with failed normies

same :)

im just adding this part because r9k

>dont fuck with discord my man
you say that like the program is responsible for that happening when its entirely your fault

What happened anonfu?

Well....I joked about how like I blackmail people and such while I really don't know what blackmail is and then I went on bullshitting about how I did it and shit like that when I did not mean it and I thought they were on the joke but no.
And I'm such a stupid sperg.
If you're the guy that kicked me wiible or something like that then I did not mean to blackmail you or anything and why would I even do that.

Attached: 1524415554976.jpg (591x480, 48K)

thats pretty hot, i wish someone would blackmail me on discord :c

>ayaya
>Lost my friends
>Discord
>Fell in love

The state of r9k ladies and gentlemen

you are right, a part of it is totally my fault, but looking for "friends" on discord is still a terrible idea because of attention whoring and hyper-social people. the servers i joined ended up being like i was going through high school again

Yeah.. It's rather pathetic

Post your discord tag, I will give you an invite to my server. (If you seem chill) Maybe youll like this one.

Attached: FCE62D3D-F03B-4CF4-BA0D-59F0145A4AEC.jpg (958x893, 136K)

Oh it's you. you're that catfish guy who takes money from anons and ghosts them. Thanks for the free netflix accounts you stole btw.

i'll bee ur fren user!

no. im not an owner of a server or anything, and he actually was blackmailing me as in even said it himself he was doing it.
it wasnt sexual

Contact server owner.

user proof or fuck off. There has to me some pms

it happened months ago and i deleted my discord. i was pretty brave tho and told me to go ahead and spread it, nothing happened luckily, despite his efforts no one believed him.

what?
I really dont know if I should post my discord here but here it goes Niko-Chan#2476
Well all of the proof is in the sever which I got kicked from and I cant well get it for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1522806249217.jpg (672x672, 87K)

Daily reminder there not real friends unless you know them irl

good god look at all these dramafags rushing into this shitty normie thread

the absolute state

I guess ur welcome here as well drama fag

You Discordbros are like the normies of the internet, I tried getting into it but it's hard to talk to the people that I added from here, I can't even imagine joining a server with lots of people on it, it's giving me anxiety just thinking about it. I think you should just take a break from it.

Attached: 1487609716608.jpg (1276x949, 107K)

Well Discord is the only social life I have.
So taking a break from it would result in me completely losing my sanity.

Stop being such a loser

he says this knowing full well what board he is on

Attached: ef7.png (604x604, 301K)

Aww! Let me hug you and poke your bellybutton!

Attached: 1533592875539.png (622x600, 300K)

Its gotten to the point where kids like these are considered "robots" and actual robots are the ones getting the hate and being made fun of
This board has done a complete 180 over the past couple of years
Normalfags really do take over everything

Yeah, what's left of the robot board and what's now the failed normalfag attention whore board.

>be on r9k
>tell someone to not be a loser
are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1532994356952.jpg (179x282, 8K)

I don't think I've ever held a truly deep and meaningful relationship with anyone on any level at all. Every single one of my personal friendships and relationships have just been me and a couple of people who speak because circumstances have forced us together. The only reason why I had friends in school is because the shared circumstances of school threw us together, outside of school I would never hang out with them. I never told them about personal issues or opened up to them about my past.
When it comes to the internet I'm not sure either, I don't exactly blogpost but when my "internet friends" ask stuff I normally give them answer. Is this me being open as a person because I like them better, or is it because I'm anonymous and I have a different persona online than I do in real life? I have no idea. I wouldn't consider these people I speak to on discord "friends" but I tell them much more about my personal life than I do with my real life friends ("friends"?). I still put on a persona for my internet "friends" but I guess I do the exact same thing for my real life "friends".

I feel like friendships, or at least my friendships, are just a farce, with people pretending to get on for convenience rather than actually enjoying their time together. Sorry for shitting up the board with my dumb blogpost that nobody will read.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 6K)

It's gonna be okay user, I deleted my discord a little while ago. You'll feel better soon

Attached: image.jpg (640x623, 167K)

Just think of it as taking some time to reflect, I've seen your threads and posts before and you seem pretty miserable desu, so take a break and do something you enjoy for a bit, reflect on yourself and your actions, and think about what you can do better next time when you get back into it. I've had a nonexistent social life and always been lonely, even Discord was a failure, I've gotten used to being lonely, it's my way of life, so I can't really understand why it's such a bad thing to go cocoon-mode for a while and think about things.

Attached: 1490797546763.jpg (744x800, 103K)

The trick is to not get emotionally invested in anyone on discord. Remind people that you being there is their privilege, and be willing to leave at any time when they start to disrespect you.

Attached: 1496715334914.jpg (640x640, 42K)

based retard dante

>retard
True

I feel you user, i was a popular kid in school, had lots of "friends" and was good with everyone, just casual friendships and nothing deep but once school ended they all were basically non existent
I also find myself sharing more of the deep stuff with internet people, anonimity plays a big factor in that but its also just easier, since they are just words on a screen
If i wanted someone to actually care about and listen to my problems id talk to some irl but i think what im trying to accomplish by doing it online is to get that little ounce of "care" or interest(even tho it isn't really real)and be on with it
Friendships are just more bothersome than anything, im fine (and prefer) just being by myself, thats also why i like internet friends more, because theres not as much "commitment"
Also its much harder to find non normie friends irl than on the internet

>tfw dox anyone i can
>even close friends
I dont even know why i do it, i go from extremely nice to destructive where ill lose friends or get banned from servers

What the hell is wrong with you man?

You shouldn't have done that to Gabby and James, what a cunt.