Why do woman require so much attention fro their bfs...

Why do woman require so much attention fro their bfs? is it because they can longer get it from orbiters while in a relationship and expect to bf to make up for it?

Attached: 1507776940659.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you take meme pictures from online that show the literal worst of women and treat it like its the whole population

you have no idea about the real world, let alone the opposite sex
stop letting Jow Forums morph its twisted world view onto you lol

Theres a grain of truth in these posts that applies to all women

Bitch just changed the nickname of random guys so she could trigger fags like OP

no there isnt lol
your a fucking fool that lives on his computer, and tries to make assumptions about this world
go live it, if your curious what its actually like
you just wanna shit talk things that are different than you. this very things is the same reason feminists say all men are rapists, they live in corrupted forums and get their information filtered through a toxic lens

i have had 4 gf's, a sister, a mother, and 2 close platonic friends that are girls. out of all of these women that I have been quite close with i havent witnessed an abidance of attention wanted from their significant others. infact my current girl, and my mom both prefer to not have people up their asses all the time.

most girls are very similar to most guys, you can stop trying to treat them like some foreign animal from another continent that behaves in erratic and unexpected ways.

That is most women though... also, GET OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE

intelligent life spotted, maybe the only intelligent life ever spotted.

>this very things is the same reason feminists say all men are rapists, they live in corrupted forums and get their information filtered through a toxic lens
so true
this is why people hate incels. its not because you guys are redpilled to the extreme and know the truths about this world, its the same reason everyone hates radical feminists and racists, because you have nothing but negative thoughts, and say them loudly, but none of them are actually true or have much factual backing outside of some propaganda graphs and fringe science

they need love

Our graphs have a lot more weight than the anecdotes of a few normies.

If there was a cave where 90% of the people who went in never came back out, you'd point at the 10% who do come out and say we are crazy for not going in.

im sure radical feminists and flat earthers think the same thing lol
stay brainwashed and unhappy

Not all, but definitely the majority. There are good woman out there, but you have nothing to lose by simply assuming they are all the same.

wow is r9k growing mature?

Found the roastie
orirjjrntingal

Gf literally dumped me this week because she thought I was cheating on her when I wasnt, because I didnt give her enough attention

calling me a roastie doesnt add any sort of argument, its just childish name calling

im a male with anti-social tendencies, that lives a neet life. r9k is a place i feel at home, but posts like this that are just delusional incel propaganda ruin this place for me because its so blatantly ignorant

>because its so blatantly ignorant

please, even normies agree with us

youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc

literally shows that she recently changed their names? idk why this gets reposted

>alpha male strategies
did you really just link that channel? everyone on their is just like you, pathetic lonely virgins, that worship the chads around them.
a video like that is guaranteed views for him, and he is just repeating what his viewers want to hear.

one user says that anecdotal reports of normies dont mean anything, listen to our shitty propoganda graphs that backup our delusions. the next one says listen to this ancedontal normie that backups my delusions.
yall just pick and choose where you get your info, ignoring anything that doesnt fit into what you believe(just like flatearthers ect.)

you can post shit all day that fit into your fucked up views, I'm not new to this site ive seen it all. none of it is very convincing, and is really only there to somehow justify the beliefs of people like you

blue pilled beta detected

Attached: 1448272035300.png (500x557, 44K)

Hmm well I really love my bf, and it feels nice getting attention from someone you love.

oh shit man, you got me again. you said i ate blue pills, and not the red!!! ahhhhhhhh i was bested in my wordplay!

please, you really are just making yourself look like a brainlet. your way to dumb to come with any actual argument, or post anything with a shred of traction, and instead resort to calling me names like a toddler. your a little baby made of lies and hate, raised on Jow Forums propaganda and memes.
i feel bad for you, seriously. hope your life ends up not as unhappy and ignorant as it looks like it will

>your way to dumb to come with any actual argument
>your

Attached: 1484533894062.jpg (499x499, 48K)

that actually pretty funny
got me, im stoopid 2

>they can longer get it from orbiters
Lol sweetie. They continue to attention farm to the best of their abilities, just more secretly.

Basically this. Women strongly follow the crowd and will be shaped by what's popular. It's very likely that if you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all.

You're really good at arguments dude. You're really cool.

im a guy who used to be a normalfag/borderline chad and I kinda did the same thing

go out more kiddo. stop being so afraid to go out of your bubble/ fantasy world then maybe with the help of jesus christ our savior you will see the truth.