You are all entitled

youtube.com/watch?v=jJvDMKsy8D8

Well , looking in the comment section it seems you are all entitled.

Attached: 1533799356023.jpg (540x538, 82K)

>septum piercing
>tumblrina bangs
>bitch eyebrows
>problem glasses
>annoying voice
>earlobe gauges

Gee, I sure think your opinion is worth something, faggot slut

cool doggo
what breed is this?

Look at the comment section , the reason you are all losers is because you are entitled and treat women like trash.

Did dog died?

Please response I must know

>Well , looking in the comment section it seems you are all entitled.

The fuck do you mean "you all". I never posted a fucking comment on this dumb cunt's shitty youtube video.

Suck my bed bug dick, motherfucker.

if there's something I've learned from this 'incel' thing is to never admit you have trouble attracting women. everyone looks down on you.

Let me elaborate on what was meant by my sentence. The general consensus in the comment section is that you all feel you are entitled to sex and in my post I passed on that message.

An Australian Boneback.

I'm not gonna look at shit, go shill your slut to someone that cares

>The general consensus in the comment section is that you all feel you are entitled to sex and in my post I passed on that message.

Again with the "you all". I'll say it again then: I never posted a damn thing in any youtube comment section and especially not her generic, correct thought, interpretation of a false narrative propagated and sensationalized by the fear mongering quasi ideological state apparatus that is the American media.

Seriously. People like you and her couldn't have a good faith discussion if your life depended on it. It's always value judgements, opinion shaming, generalizations and ad hominem attacks of some kind.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks anyone who is a self described "incel" suffers from having below room temperature IQs

>youtube comments
I take the opinion of whatever basement dweller faggot who post here more seriously than any shit posted on youtube

Attached: 13495580.jpg (960x720, 74K)

>to never admit you have trouble attracting women. everyone looks down on you.
i guess this works when you're not an autistic sub-5/10

>anno domini
>women not only talk back to men, they tell them what to do
Where is this bitches man and why isn't he hitting her more often?

It has nothing to do with what you have or have not posted , its about what people have said about you(more the collective you belong to).

fuck your OP that pic looks like some game of thrones shit

that doggo is in the undead army

The collective I belong to? Bitch, hold the fuck up. What collective? Jow Forums? You facebook users are all the same. You're here too aren't you? Posting your brainlet shit like a complete retard. No?

Get a grip you vapid piece of shit. Drop this us vs them mentality and think for your damn self for once in your miserable life.

"It's always value judgements, opinion shaming, generalizations and ad hominem attacks of some kind."
Seems like you have just done a lot of what you despise.

Ouch! Looks like he needs to go to the vet

Motherfucker are you kidding me? You're the one who's describing a god damn image board as a collective. Besides. I'm not trying to have a discussion with you. I'm trying to show every other motherfucker who happens to read this thread what kind of game you're playing here.

It it is though and what bonds it is its hate for women and self pity.