Why do women try so hard to relate to robots? I would imagine attention but why here?

Why do women try so hard to relate to robots? I would imagine attention but why here?

Attached: A664802D-2CBC-4419-9A3A-53C4B566CA8B.png (209x285, 89K)

This should be easy to figure out.
Really lad. Have a look at the board there are so many losers here it's the perfect place to get "follows" or what ever the fuck you want to call them.
> Me see perdy grill
> orbit

the other have that wont orbit still talk about them

> Fucking rosite bitch

They're worthless subhumans who have no innate interests or hobbies and contribute nothing of value to the world, therefore they have to leech off of someone else to feel relevant; however, because normies have a hierarchy, they're unable to leech off the top rungs, so they come here to leech off the lower rungs to make themselves feel better about themselves.

TL;DR they should be fucking raped, tortured, have their skin flayed from their bones, thrown into a hole, pissed on, and burned alive

low barrier for entry. she can practice her manipulation skills here before graduating up to the professional league.

It's a "me too" sort of thing.
>Hey, look at me! I have it hard, too!

there is a married man on this board as we post

>women try so hard to relate to robots

They do?

clout or trying to make it about themselves

Explain, what are the ramifications of this, besides that guy being a normalfag?

he doesn't fit in any more than a socially retarded female or unifag/wagecuck, so if the only standard for women not posting here is "they don't really get us" than the logic behind it is fucking retarded

We can talk about demographic shifts on Jow Forums all we want, but surely no one who frequents this board would say, "Yeah, that guy with a wife is totally a robot, he fits in here with all the guys who literally can't even imagine a girl being interested in them." The logic is that the female experience with loneliness and loserdom tends to be crucially different, and so it can be thought reasonable and has frequently proven reasonable to expect that females who come to this board will not be able relate to the average downtrodden male who regularly lurks and posts here, likely not in attitude or experience. I can't exactly tell what you're trying to say, so correct me if I've failed to address something.

So they can corner us and fart in our faces to see who gets turned on by women farting.

persecution complex. being inferior in certain aspects is a goal of women, it widens their appeal

Yah they do, roastie GET OUT

Women are always curious about groups of men severely lacking in female attention. Either they like what they see and start insinuating themselves into the group to feed off of their attention, or they're disgusted and immediately suggest that everyone be killed to suit her convenience..

>We can talk about demographic shifts on Jow Forums all we want
this indecipherable wall of text was already more than I had intended to read. my point is simple - not everyone on this board are incels and I've been posting for years; you guys are surprisingly terrible at being able to tell a poster's gender unless they mention it several times in one thread. so even if women here could relate to you, they wouldn't go out of their way because you're so oblivious and sheltered it wouldn't benefit them.

you can't take it personally when it's coming from a misanthrope, most people are horrible and there's 0 reason not to call them out on their shit.

Women just cannot relate to robots on this board
>you guys are terrible at being able to tell a posters gender
I mean if thats the case, then they are just typing bullshit to get guys to agree with them

>then they are just typing bullshit to get guys to agree with them
so if they aren't signaling they are female before they post, it's not a real conversation?

Attached: derr akko.jpg (278x259, 8K)

No, if they are female then everything they type is bullshit which makes the conversation pointless without us knowing it

this makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever and you know it. again posted since 2010 and you guys basically need menstrual blood dumped on you like Carrie to even figure out who you're talking to, you just lend credibility to any post assuming it's another virgin.

I just do not get why women have to taint this board. Reddit fags will give you plenty of attention. Also, GET OUT

>I just do not get why women have to taint this board
they don't, if you're talking about "fembot" threads and orbit threads those are 90%+ men or (((females))) larping for (You)s

i'll leave when you dumb fucks can actually figure out who you're talking to but in the meantime this is my home

>you guys are surprisingly terrible at being able to tell a poster's gender unless they mention it several times in one thread.

Female posters who don't overtly and repeatedly post their gender aren't looking for attention, and the conversations one has with them don't really count as "male attention", anyway.

I think OP's question is more about the "Ask a fembot anything" / "Speaking as a fembot" crowd, which is a decidedly different crowd than the "I shall never mention my gender in a post and will use a voice distorter if anyone ever has to hear me speak" crowd.

I know that you are an attention seeking roastie. I will let you stay if you admit that

>I think OP's question is more about the "Ask a fembot anything" / "Speaking as a fembot" crowd, which is a decidedly different crowd than the "I shall never mention my gender in a post and will use a voice distorter if anyone ever has to hear me speak" crowd.
that is my only point as well, you're not supposed to try to socialize with people or offer blatantly biased/normalfag advice here and there are plenty of (fem)anons who would never think to do that unless they just wanted to get flamed, so who cares if they post if they aren't namefagging or acting like the retards from crystal cafe

you have no authority over anything but your own life, and you can choose to end it anytime you want if it bothers you so much that you don't have a safe space because you're too normalfag for /wiz/chan

>you arent edgy enough for wizchan
Oh I get it.
You are an art hoe or something of that extent who want to be >muh edgy

Women feel an innate need to achieve moral superiority. Pretending they actually care about lonely, frustrated men venting on a chinese imageboard allows them to not only believe that they are better than you, but also morally superior to you by """"reaching out"""", and when they invariably get some shitposter they can pretend that they were brutally attacked by the entire board
The attention probably doesn't hurt, either

I used to draw and I'm pretty edgy, but the most part I don't come here to make fun of people or belittle them unless they offer some sort of provocation like you have done here

in any case, I come here to shitpost and banter with people while I'm drinking, I'm not here for you, I'm not here for affection or praise, and I've never exchanged contact info with anyone on the board in all 9 years of being here, and I doubt the same can be said for you. I can't cure your thirst, and I wouldn't if I wanted to, so to you, I'm just user.

Its probably the easiest place to find orbiters desu

You actually think most of those "women"(female) that post here are real?

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

this guy is spot on
this guy is retarded

>implies I seek attention from women
Did you not read the fucken replies?

>I hate [x] people
>let me devote an entire thread about [x] and hope none of them post in it

Attached: 1524951243867.jpg (208x319, 14K)

>I am not here to belittle people
>proceeds to belittle op
The absolute state of normans

Attached: 54F51453-2363-43F8-BA3B-2FE9E8F19790.png (587x587, 12K)

>p-please dont say mean things about me, i'm just like you senpai

When did I ever say I hate women. Please tell me right now

What the fuck are you even saying? Fuck out here newfag

these count for something at least

Because they always want be the victim but they will never understand what its like to be a robot because being a robot is a male exclusive thing

Attached: F9155833-8BF8-4D19-925A-70AC86194D2A.jpg (351x419, 20K)

>this
>We have it just as hard as men do!

Eh, atleast you tried. Im out

see you tomorrow feggit

Attached: sheeeee.png (848x480, 392K)

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
THE ROASTIE STOMPS HER FEET