Yo guys just worked out for the first time in my life and my hands are fucking in so much pain

Yo guys just worked out for the first time in my life and my hands are fucking in so much pain.
I looked it up and it seems I got calluses. How do I prevent these fuckers from forming or is it just something I gotta deal w it

Attached: hand-calluses.png (567x419, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqNSgCmM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=otorSGl3sG0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can wear gloves

if you're a bitch

deal with it
calluses on your hands are a signal of manliness

you have baby bitch hands

jus cut them off you nerd

Attached: 1525645593501-fit.png (1614x1398, 167K)

fkn pussy baby bitch go cry in ur moms lap u fucking soiiboy faggot

uguuuu u hurt ur hand boohooooo :(((((((

See where the calluses are? Grip the bar there, not in your palm. Because it's going to slide to that spot anyway so start with it there and it won't have to take your skin with it.

Scrape them shits off every once in a while

a sign you don’t know how to hold shit right

Welcome to the game.

>he doesn't want his skin to harden so that he injures his hand less often when lifting.

Like, ok. Have you never worn boots before either?

Deal with it. Its literally your body adapting to the strain, they will harden with repeated workouts until they are no longer painful and aid your grip.

Attached: 1533294826568.png (901x889, 577K)

Attached: 1533307896503.jpg (2423x1433, 429K)

on the contrary. He's holding it properly. You can get calluses from biking as well if you're not relaxed enough and your grip is too tight.
t. biker

well faggot, you can of course use gloves if you want to give your bf a smooth handjob with your baby hands.

You dont get calluses that quickly. You were gripping the bars wrong. Put the bar on the first segment of your fingers then close your fist around it. You were putting it in the middle of your hand then closing your fist, causing that skin to be pinched.

Don't listen to the autism here

>Lifting weights is the same as biking

Kill yourself you fucking stupid nigger

Uh, you don't develop caluses like those from ONE gym workout, at worst you'd have blisters, therefore you're memeing and likely shitposting.

/thread

>you can get the from biking as well, not just weight lifting.
HURR UR RETARDED IT'S NOT THE SAME THING FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAH
reading comprehension has never been your strong suit, huh?

Attached: IMG_20180901_220027.jpg (346x461, 40K)

you need to work on grip strength.

the stronger your grip, you wont get calluses because the weight won't move around in your hands as much.

he didn't say anything like that, stop being total retard

Uh how do you explain these then my man.

Attached: 20180901_153041.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Quads of truth

Why don't you fucking morons use chalk? Having sweaty ass hands makes calluses form much faster

what's your profession? Do you grip stuff for a prolonged time only at the gym? As this guy already mentioned you can get them from biking as well. It is highly unlikely that you get them after a single workout session, but not exactly impossible, depending on the intensity and duration. Also what said. Use chalk if it bothers you.

Attached: 20150510020710395.jpg (940x660, 86K)

>How do I prevent these fuckers from forming
what a faggot, the mere thought of wanting to get rid or "prevent" calluses makes you a total fag.

Watch this. Gripping the barbell properly will help prevent formation and tears:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqNSgCmM2s

Next, watch this. Anybody that lifts heavy weights for a while will develop calluses, even if they grip the bar properly. You need to take care of your hands keep them from getting out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=otorSGl3sG0&t=3s

kek i baited you both lol

Is she holding the bar on her shoulders?

I scrape them occasionally with a razor after a shower.

You sound experienced - I'm bicurious and would love for you to give me a handjob, no homo of course.

Attached: next you'll say.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

I used to not care about getting those either, but one day the girl I was dating at the time mentioned that she didnt like the way my hands felt on her body because of them. I had gloves by my next workout. When your pussy is in jeopardy, you need to take the appropriate measures to secure it.

Attached: f1-austrian-gp-2014-grid-girls.jpg (800x533, 157K)

>changing for pussy
>changing for pussy that you're presumably not fucking any more
Pathetic.

Literally had the exact opposite experience, your anecdote means nothing. Get you a girl that wants you to be a man.

Nearly everything I do is for pussy.
Whats your point?

A girl wanted you to rub her with sand papery crusted over callouses? Good for you. When one woman says something like that, I play it safe, take note, assume others feel a similar way. Thats just how I am. She didn't like callouses, and I wasn't very attached to them, so they were gone.

Just wear gloves.
Le Man Hands ecksdee is a dumb boomer meme.
You only get one pair of hands (for now,) might as well take care of them.
Same goes for good shoes, sunglasses, earplugs, etc. Your senses aren't disposable and replaceable.

I also have callusses, but they never hurt during a lift. Are you not doing something weird?

This guy beta as fuck, dont be like him.

I mean it is dead skin, so they can hardly hurt.

>You should grip the bar the wrong way to avoid calluses

just file them down every now and then man

It's just friction, it shouldn't be painful.
You can sand them down if they're getting too big and moisturize but don't stop grabbing the bar barehanded, it's good for you.

Attached: GOTTA GO FAST.gif (385x480, 1.9M)

TRUTH!!!

Attached: quads.jpg (260x193, 9K)

Eventually they’ll literally just become part of your palm and you won’t even feel it anymore

Yeah, nice hands are important for girls.

>calluses from one workout
Try learning to grip the bar properly and not being a bitch.

I had it the first year and a half or so. Since then my hands have gone back to normal and whenever I do get them they peel off easily. I did stop deadlifting (at 2x bw) so that's probably a big part of why. I still do bb rows and pullups with more weight than before but they don't seem to cause any

Fuck off, faggot.
If a girl wants soft hands she's probably a lesbian.
Go get some lotion and butter yourself up so Tyrone can fuck you like the girly-man you are.

Attached: Gaydar.jpg (377x421, 40K)

Is that it? OP not only are you a faggot, you’re also a ginormous pussy. When I get blood pouring down my hands, I just shove it off. You think I got time to be worrying about my hands when I’m hitting those 6pl8 diddys for reps? You think I got time to be looking like a lil bitch when I’m flying through the air, dunking on niggers left and right, smacking up the rim like Kobe? Hell no. Even when I play wide receiver I still catch the rock on a 70 yard TD pass with blood and puss on my hands. Grow the fuck up pussy. You’re gonna need those hand gains for smacking bitches on the ass, when you start beating up the beef curtains ray rice style.

Oil your hand every day and they should go away. Has been working with me so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

learn to grip the bar properly

typical Jow Forums thread full of edgy "pussy" and "faggot" insults, like they mean anything.

to answer the question: vitamin e pills.

Attached: kermit suit.jpg (170x226, 7K)

>dude don't do things girls like, you have to bee urself and not care about them

Guess how I know you have never had success with females

Literally every girl I've been with has liked the fact I had rough hands. You're a cuck and she knows it.

>falling for the iron jew

Wrong.
The answer is to stop being a bitch.

Attached: wrong.jpg (743x724, 89K)

one word.
LOTION

hahaha look how insecure he is. there is a 0% chance he's a chad.

esto

deal with it

Attached: 53A2B4A6-1308-4317-82DA-AB70EE7B81B1.jpg (750x1334, 146K)

nice copypasta

Lost.

>No calluses in the middle of your palm
>Doesn't do any straight bar work
NEVER going to make it.

They’re comfy

Attached: D30D0558-2448-4ED5-AAA6-7722BE6B9458.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)