Why do men require so much more in a woman?

Why do men require so much more in a woman?

Attached: B020E0EF-11F6-4A2E-AED0-1CD42F49685D.jpg (750x762, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/human-height
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is literally the opposite though. All a guy wants is a girl to be loyal and not fat.

I wonder how many REEEs with varying numbers of Es have been posted on this board.

Also a girl can get all those things with work. No work can make a guy tall or short, you're born that way. It's not equivalent and it's not innate, women need to stop discriminating on men shorter than them.
Yes, NEED to.

You know that's bullshit. Just don't be fat and be as minimally crazy as possible. That's literally it.

Women can write paragraphs on their requirements. Femanons on here do it in those threads all the time

Replace 1st "guys" with "chads"
Fixed

>I'd kinda prefer.....
This means it's an absolute requirement
>I'm not fussy
This means I'm very fussy, but you won't know it until 2 months when I've started using sex as a weapon.

youre retarded. Big boobs, big butts and a beautiful face is based purely on genetics.
Theres a reason why fat girls with no curves exist.

>not finding someone attractive is discriminating

Attached: 1524437688960.png (1008x672, 732K)

Big face yes, ass you can work out and boobs you can pop pills

lmfao how delusional and up your own ass must you be to think men require more in women than vice versa

Those are perfect requirements for most men in terms of looks. But all will settle for less.
The other ones are minimum requirements for women. None will settle for less.

When it's not innate, yes.
Empirically, the only traits that are innately attractive in humans is facial symmetry. Racial preferences, height preferences, hair/eye color, all that is not innate. It is socially caused and thus it doesn't need to be tolerated.

Not everyone has time or can afford to go to the gym.

>Still falling for the tricks of the women and their masters
You stupid twit

>it's discrimination to nt find someone attractive
>height preference is not innate
Absolutely LMAO at u

Attached: 1500265159785.jpg (388x443, 151K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was too low on content

I'm not saying it's discriminatory to not find someone attractive.
>>height preference is not innate
It's not. There are societies where women have no height preference. During the early and middle paleolithic era the average male was over a foot taller than the average female in our species. We have been bred down to only have an average difference of 5 inches. This would not have happened if there was an innate preference for size. No empirical evidence shows height preference is innate.

You have no idea what empirical or innate mean you pseudo intellectual retard

lmao okay, deny the reality of the data.

I understand a girl not wanting a shorter guy, but a 5'4 minion who won't accept anything under 6'1 is fucking retarded.

Also, men have preferences but we do not reject a woman because she doesn't have one specific trait that she doesn't have any control over.

>men have preferences but we do not reject a woman because she doesn't have one specific trait that she doesn't have any control over.
this is the biggest lie that anyone has ever told

>literally all data shows women prefer taller guys
>my opinions is "empirical" though
You're a literal pseud

I never said that women in THIS society don't prefer tall guys. I said women are not INNATELY attracted to height. And they're not, no evidence shows women are "born" to like height. There are women in this society who don't care. There are societies where women literally laugh at the idea that height would be a qualifier.
You need to learn the difference between "social conditioning" and "innate".

>wtf I want to fuck unhygienic fat slobs with shitty attitudes now

It is true, I like big boobs but I would not reject a girl with small breast if she has other things going for her, the opposite is not true for women, they would reject a man with a lot of attractive traits just for being a couple inches shorter than what they expect.

>There are societies where women literally laugh at the idea that height would be a qualifier.
Concrete evidence please.

Also the fact that during prehistoric times women were hypergamous and the taller cavemen fucked them first and taller men had more children shows contrary to your idiocy.

>And they're not, no evidence shows women are "born" to like height.
Except literally evidence showing that all women polled love height. This is what "empirical" means. Your other assertions aren't empirical, they're you inferring things.

Don't know what's more sad, your pseudo intellect or the fact you're coping so hard. Keep throwing the word empirical around though brainlet hopefully you feel better soon

mother of all copes

This thread is a god damn train reck.

Except if that were the case men wouldn't went from over a foot of different to only a 5 inch difference.
Again, I never said that women in THIS society don't prefer height. And yes, they are empirical, as the evidence shows from our history and from the fact that height isn't a thing in other societies. Stop being mad that you're wrong.

Show me empirical evidence that women didn't use to prefer height you pseudo intellectual retard

why do normies think a gender has unanimous preferences?
its like she asked what a 13 y/o boy wants in a woman kek

women who make height a big deal in dating seem to be devoid of personality. those roasties arent worth it

>the height between men and women decreased from so many women breeding with men taller than them and passing on more tall genes
>this retarded faggot thinks this means they didn't prefer tall guys
Actually sad

Problem is thats only 1 half of the girls conversation, she then continues he must make at least 100k or have rich parents. The guys ends there.

Men were taller and women were shorter, it's not women getting taller.

Why do lanklet virgins keep spreading these lies? Every piece of evidence out there shows that the most attractive height for males is below average to average. You can pretty much be a permavirgin only if you are over 6' tall.

>it's not women getting taller.

But women have EMPIRICALLY become taller since then.

You're actually a fucking idiot

The average male height during the Paleolithic was over 185cm, and they were then bred to be only 175cm.
ourworldindata.org/human-height
this would NOT have happened if women innately preferred tall men. There would NOT be examples of societies in the modern era were women don't care if it were innate.
The only feature that is consistent is facial symmetry. Everything else is social conditioning.

even with working out, you still need genetics on your side to have a fat ass. dumb fuck

Not having a fat butt isn't a disqualifier for a large percentage of men.

>tfw 6'4"
Finally someone mentions it.

Girls : "I want a 6 foot or taller, muscle having, long dick style fucking, tanned, rich guy with a nice jawline and dreamy blue eyes"

Guys : "I prefer girls that are not obese"

Girls : "woooow you fucking misogynistic, fat shaming sack of shit how dare you!"

Whats your point?

And men have EMPIRICALLY become shorter. The heights are converging to a point. This would NOT happen if women were innately attracted to height.

then why mention things the woman can change if it doesnt actually matter?

This. That's literally all the average guy wants or just ends up wanting.

And even that's too much for most women to give us. Hell, I personally don't even mind if a woman's fat. I just want them to be mainly loyal and cook well. Most can't even do that tho.

Attached: Sad maaaan.jpg (2000x1334, 430K)

Because it can be changed, and you're just trying to use this as an example of "see! men do it too so it's okay for us to shit on short guys!"
I'm not gonna have it.

men can get their legs broken so they can grow taller though

Tall men is one of the memes pushed by the jewish media.

>Girls: I'm not fussy

Attached: 1430719370974.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Those are Chad's requirements for women sice he can afford to pick. Women don't realize that men generally have lower standards because average men are invisible.

I've noticed this, to be honest. Women are required to shave their legs, underarms, pubic area, and any other body hair they might have(arms or upper lip). Men aren't even required to keep a cleaned shaved face.

Is this a serious retort? What's the matter with you? Do you have any idea what you're saying?
Are you a woman or a man? Just wondering.

>average men are invisible
That is the most retarded thing I have read today.

no, it was not a serious retort. i just found it to be amusing. and i am a man

How many of you have met or been in a relationship with your (near) ideal girl/man? What were they like, and why aren't you with them now?
>5 foot 8, inch taller than me
>short auburn hair
>freckles
>slim and kinda muscular
>koreaboo
>she moved away for school/work

Attached: why.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

we could link you with lots of evedince but why would we? either your larping to get (yous) here you go, or your a coping manlet.

what pills will make your tits biugger this technoogoy im not aware of

im not gonna tell you any secrets because you discriminate.

>It is socially caused and thus it doesn't need to be tolerated.

Since all morality is socially conditioned also, your dislike of discrimination is as meaningless as somebody else's dislike of small tits.

>NUH UH THAZ DIFRENT

Right, because all leftists are fucking Cartesians to the point of nihilism, but not when it's inconvenient. Go fuck yourself.

lol. Plenty of little short twinks get women all the time, and I don't particularly like heels because I see them as a symbol of slut culture that women all around the world embrace.
Life is not fair, nobody, men or women, are entitled to anybody else. It just so happens that a lot of guys and women get sex and relationships without any effort, and they can't understand the plight of those who are less fortunate than them.

>This would not have happened if there was an innate preference for size.

It could certainly have happened, if the survival value of reduced height was greater than its reproductive cost.

Dietary changes arising from the agricultural revolution could have accomplished that ALONE.

The hypocrisy goes both ways I suppose. Both men and women have a list of standard which their potential partner must meet, its hardly ever just a few things.

For instance, I'm 6'3, but I'm also ugly. So while I check the tall box, I fall flat on my face when it comes to most women's standards for looks.

No party is at foul for having standards. These are instincts that have been ingrained in everything we do for millions of years. You select your mate based on the perceived superiority of their genes.

Attached: a3682229638_10.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

Well first of all every women is capable of having a thing waist. I admit tits and ass is largely genetic but still she had to throw in weight even though that is obviously not genetic at all and not comparable to height. Also women don't just want tall guys because just look at tall lanklets they will not be as attracted to them.

because this is bullshit and most men's criteria aside from chad is "don't be fat or have a face that looks like you were beaten with a shovel" and hell plenty of men will let those things slide.

A short guy can just find women who don't care.

>Women are required to shave their legs, underarms, pubic area, and any other body hair they might have(arms or upper lip).

No, they aren't.

If all women stopped shaving tomorrow, what would happen is that women with fair hair color, and young women, would have an advantage over older, darker, more sallow women. That's it.

A large number of the grooming habits women are "forced" to undertake arise from the desire of unattractive or older women to try to ape or mimic the appearance of attractive and younger women. That's not "force", that's you running a con.

Makeup is very similar.

>BUT WE HAVE TO WEAR MAKEUP

...translated into straightforward English actually means:

>BUT WE HAVE TO WEAR MAKEUP - HOW ELSE ARE WE GOING TO TRICK YOU?

They already do. You still need to stop caring. Get over it

Stop caring about what? I'm a guy.

Underrated question

i hate women so much so so much

I have never asked any of this of any woman. What guys are they talking? This sounds like some BS women convince themselves.

>Not having a fat butt isn't a disqualifier for a large percentage of men.

Neither are small breasts.

Men will articulate preferences, sure, but OVERWHELMINGLY the breasts men prefer the most are "the ones I get to touch".

If you femanons think guys don't like your tits, whip them out and present them for some nuzzling. You will not get turned down.

why do you assume there are women for everyone? at least half of men are short and the majority of women want tall guys. do the fucking math.

Guys are way more shallow than women. Even robots are.

Not at all. How so? Guys preferences are all personality or can be changed. Women's are all innate things.

But short for a man is still tall to some women. Dipshit.

You're not a victim. you just are too lazy to talk to chicks so you act like you're cursed.

Women don't catcall guys. Remember, robots aren't really men.

>There are societies where women have no height preference
>Unironically believing this

>Guys are way more shallow than women.

Yes, they are.

That actually contradicts OP's image, and doesn't support it.

The image is false because even if it wasn't totally wrong about men and women's relative appearance requirements (and it is) it leaves out the 200 "lifestyle" related things that the average woman is concerned about, and that the average guy is not bothered by at all.

Once a guy thinks a girl is cute, he won't care if:

>She lives with her parents
>She doesn't own a car
>She's unemployed
>She doesn't have a wide social circle
>She doesn't have an advanced degree

Men's "shallowness" makes it *easier* for women, and not harder.

Catcalling only proves men have lower standards than women you moron. "durr robots aren't really men" so "real men" catcall women?
You're a moron.

Man sometimes I wish I was so chad just so I could reject women man and when stacy asks me why I say cause I only like girls with (something they don't have and have no control over) and continue like that forever god I'd be living the dream and you know that would drive them insane because of the whole not being able to have something would make them even more mad

because women keep their whorish qualities to them selves, but men are insecure about it and find a need to yell at women to prove their masculinity. women think the same, except they quietly think "ugh he is so hot", or at least share that comment quietly with their roastie group.

Attached: 1532610982739.jpg (643x646, 74K)

It's not something to believe it just is.

Because men want more than money.

big tits and a fat ass arent my type

Even short women want 6ft tall men fuck sakes the shorter the women the taller they want the guy man I'm telling you morons man, fuck!
The only way for a short guy to succeed is to be absurdly swave (which robots are not) or to get an uggo gf who's so unwanted you're her first or second real life not online real life bf ever.
And see thats the real issue only women who are genetic trash and lazy at the same time have to settle for what they can get while every other average women even lazy ones who do nothing can get whatever guy they want while most men have to settle for what they can get and short guys usually have to settle for the very bottom of the barrel even under the barrel and thats if they're lucky.

>Same user here
Another issue is that both sexes can be shallow but women are the ones who get away with it 99.5% of the time while only chad can get away with being shallow
See a girl gets to reject and be shallow but since when is a non chad going to reject a girl? never ever man never ever

Lmaoooooooo look at this fucking faggot

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

Daily reminder that if you are under 6' tall you cannot be a robot.

In roasties apartment
Chad: Heh so you loved the bio?
Roastie whore: Yeah! I'm such a whore lol!

im a girl bit alright

You don't have to be fat. It's your choice. It's not the same as being a certain race or height.

Just wait soon dating short guys will be trendy for women.
Fucking women always doing whats trendy I'm telling you next thing you know women will only he wanting guys with fucking beard moustache hybrids where it's all one thing all gelled together upwords and fucking I don't even know man but I'm telling you trendy shit will get more wack in the future.

A man can't change his height but a woman can not eat like a fucking pig

There will never be reconciliation with women unless men have the power back

They will have a million justifications for their feelings at any given time

I never mentioned I was fat you dumbfuck.

I never said you were fat. I'm saying not wanting fat people (whether men or women) isn't the same.

You are way late already. Short guys have been fucking all the girls for a long time now. The tall guy fad never really took off.

A lot are like this, I am 5'6" but fortunately I am muscular and have a solid jawline, so I can still get chicks but jesus christ, I have a 5'1" chick friend and she requires men to be 6 foot, it is fucking retarded. She keeps getting used and tossed and I tell her to knock it off and look for a guy that is actually decent first, then worry about the rest but she keeps doing the same shit over and over again and failing.

>unless men have the power back
>back
That would imply women would have been in power in the first place which obviously has never happened.