Help r9k

Im thinking about dropping my engineering degree (just got my first year, 4 more to go) in favor of a technician degree (1 more year to go) because I want to finish fast, leave and be with my gf who lives in another country. I don't think this is a good idea on the long run but we are both impatient and feel like wasting time when were apart. Should I go for it or no, robots

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america
youtube.com/watch?v=jJD03dqrYNI&t=159s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your gf is a whore who will cheat on you and leave you regretting that you didn't get a degree where you could actually make money and be slightly happier. Never give up things for a whore; they wouldn't do the same for you.

Never give up something for a woman. When you do she will no longer respect you. Either she moves over to you or neither of you move.
Also engineers make way more money than technicians, so giving that up for a gf is simply retarded

Partly true but she isn't a whore tho. Weve been together for three years and things seem to go well, she never cheated and Im sure of it, Im really getting impatient user

>leaving a good course and his country for a girl
t. beta faggot

your relationship would be much stronger if you two can make it being apart a long time and wait for eachother

Even if she hasn't cheated on you yet that doesn't mean she isn't just waiting for an opportunity to.
ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america
Also the divorce rate is at 40-50% so it's unlikely this whore will be the one. Fuck her. It's your life.

Can we get more details on your relationship OP?
Have you actually been in a long distance relationship for 3 years?

I wouldnt think of leaving if it wasnt really worth it, cunt

Its not worth it you fucking retard. You unironically believe leaving a good course for a bitch? You're a hopeless faggot

Weve been together for three years. We saw each other frequently and got along even tho both of us had many problems. We worked it out eventually. She lives 3000 kms away and we struggle to see each other real hard.

what's yours and her country?

and how do you know she hasn't cheat if she's that far?

Attached: 16406984_1423870837624122_2479102451814853155_n.jpg (960x960, 44K)

Sorry to say OP. If you have been living 3000 km away from each other for 3 years she has 100% cheated on you.

I live in france, she lives in turkey (shes russian tho). She is very close with her sister, so am I, which allows me to get some confidential informations, her sister isnt good at keeping secrets. Im also good friends with her best friends soo

What can you get with a full engineering degree? What can you get with a technician's degree? Think about where your life can go, depending on what you choose. If I were you I'd get the full degree. You need to keep your options open.

The thread isn't about cheating. We were friends for long time before our relationship and I know she isnt the kind to cheat

>Unironically wants to move to turkey
looks on the bright side, it will probably have less Muslims then France.

Engineering degree, wages start at 2000 euros and can rise up to 5000

Tech degree, wages start at 1500 and rise max to 3000

I feel like wasting my best years of life for a stupid degree

You are actually deluded if you believe this.
Say for hypothetical sake that she hasn't cheated on you, do you think she could respect you after you left everything behind to go after her? No way, she will see you as a little fucking bitch.

Jow Forums is the best place to talk about your muslim cousins, if you dont have an opinion then leave the board

from my experience with girls i would say it isn't worth doing that because you will regret it, but you know your story better than i and maybe she's different from the rest, doubt it though

I wouldn't call that wasting the best years of your life. You're investing them in order to get the most out of the rest of your life. An engineering degree makes it easier for you to apply for international positions, for instance. Also, if the relationship ever goes south, you'll always regret not getting the engineering degree, I guarantee you.

I think I will fully get your idea if you explained more and insulted me less. Im interested tho

Option 1: 5000 euro wages, living in France a free man.

Option 2: 3000 euro wages, living in shithole turkey with a woman who didn't even respect you enough to move to you.

And you actually have to think about this?
Un-fucking-believable

you have already made the choice. your reptilian brain craves for pussy

Not him, but women don't really like men who chase after them. What they really like are men who they have to chase after. If you keep on running after her it's entirely possible that she'll view you with contempt, since you're so "easy" for her. Sort of like a puppy dog that bothers you too much because it keeps on wanting to play when you're not interested.

DONT FUCKING DO IT

YOU CAME HERE FOR ADVICE

Oh yeah, that's a great perspective. You get your degree, find a good engineering job that pays nicely, and then you tell her "you come here. I've got a nice life, everything's set." Better than hacking it out fresh in some foreign country on comparatively worse wages.

Your voice reaches me user, Im not going for it I guess

fucking second this

Not really. Nothing is set yet, Im only asking for opinions here

That's the right decision. It's great to chase after women, and I'm sure she's wonderful, but you also have to think about building yourself up as a person who can make his way in the world. I'll put it bluntly: you'll run into more problems with a lesser degree. There will be fewer doors open, both when you start applying, and later on in life a few decades later.

Sounds nice but Im afraid of failing the degree, things would become shitty

Hey OP, if you want advice about woman, you need to listen to patrice oneal man. His advice helped me lose my virginity, and if you adopt his philosophy about woman you will be so much happier. Here is an excerpt that I think you need to here right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJD03dqrYNI&t=159s

>basing life decisions around some e skank

Thanks user, I would be pleased to apply your advice

Well then work hard. That's all I can say to that, really. I mean, if you really can't hack studying engineering then sure, go for the technician's degree. But otherwise, don't worry about failure. Think about what passing with good marks will mean for your life. Things like being able to rent a nice flat, buy whatever toys you want, going on vacation with your gf, whatever. All that comes from getting good grades, and then using that to get a good job.

Yes she is too good I cant afford to lose her. We grew up together and built our own world. I think i get your point of view tho. I have to focus on building myself too beside building this relationship

At the end of the day user, you only have one life, and she is just one woman among billions. Don't base important life decisions around somebody else, and don't ever put a woman before yourself.
Godspeed.

A lot of guys, especially young guys, have this idea that a getting a woman will "complete" them and alleviate all their flaws. That's wrong though. What a woman wants is a man that can stand on his own. He's got his own job, his own life, and his own ideals. That's what will attract her to you. What she doesn't want is a loser who can't pay the bills and depends on her all the time for emotional support. Building yourself equals building your relationships.

I guess I will go for the degree then. I was thinking that it was a loss of time but its clearly not. I will work it hard and try to achieve smth so I become a good engineer and do what you mentioned. Thanks for your advice user

Important piece of life advice, take it to heart because it apply to your situation in a big way:

Never get involved with a woman you couldn't walk away from in 30 seconds or less. If you "cant afford to lose her" she will sense this and treat you as an expendable piece of garbage.

It's not about need or flaws, it's only about care. I spent huge amounts of time with this person and became so attached that I dont want them to leave no more, we became addict on each other. I guess I get the independance part tho

If you can, get into the mindset of this being a kind of job. It's one reason why older university students do better. You pick up work ethic as you grow older because so much stuff "has" to be done, and it's easy to apply that mindset to your studies once you've got it. Think of your schoolwork as your job. You have to know what's going on, and to do well in it, or else you'll get the boot. University is kind of deceptive because you don't get evaluated as much, and even if you get a bad mark you can kind of shrug it off because you only start applying for work in your final year, but you should imagine that you're always being monitored, like in a workplace, and always have to be responsible for knowing the material.

Well yes but the feel is mutual. We depend on each other. We act like a team, not like a guy and a gir'

Acting as a team is fine, but you should avoid being too needy. A woman wants a man to rely on. If it seems like you're unreliable too often, she'll start to think about finding someone else. She has to respect you. That's paramount. Obviously you have to respect her, but the respect a woman feels for a man is different from the respect a man feels for a woman.

I never ask her for something and get my shit done by my own. Sometimes I have hard times making decisions and I ask her tho, which makes me appear as a bit needy or unreliable, but I do it when. I need real help from a person I trust

I the same line of thinking you had. My situation had me thinking I had to create a business in college because I thought it would be too late once I graduate. Tbh the opposite is true. Glad I did get do any dumb shit like drop out. Now I got a decent job lined up when I graduate that gives me enough time and money to create a business. Basically you should keep investing in yourself in your 20s. You have more time then you think

Yes but you know she gave me the idea of getting into engineering (without knowing about the long time part) and she still gives me motivation to go for it.. Both gf and degree complete each other. I cant have one without having another I guess

>leave and be with my gf
how about you go away from our robot board you normie
megugami

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

Calm your titties robot, i came in peace and Im not in normie stage yet

if your GF is 3D you need to fuck off from R9K.
You LARP as a robot but really all you do is dilute the board.
it is harder to talk to actual robots because you larp fags.

>Your meme depression isnt serious
>the fact you even bothered to try get a gf says you are normie,a real robot knows he doesnt deserve to be loved as he is a failure of a human being
>why dont you go to r*ddit and talk to them about relationship advice.

you expect us to know what to do regarding your GF?
when you want to know how to kill yourself or become a hardened husk who doesnt even go outside come back, as thats all we know.

Attached: rude megu.jpg (1200x894, 98K)