I sure hope your diet is inclusive and you aren't eating white Jow Forums

I sure hope your diet is inclusive and you aren't eating white Jow Forums

Attached: spinach is racist.jpg (854x767, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off with this clickbait. Don’t let wokes live rent-free in your head

Bait elsewhere

>he thinks food isn't racist
educate yourself sweaty

Niggers have ruined everything

black neighborhoods have shitty food though

Reported non fitness polshit

Dubs of wokeness

soulfood is the quickest way to an early grave though.

Really? Jow Forums told me organ meats and butter are healthy.

Food absolutely is racist, but I do not care about racism because I am not black, brown or remotely liberal. Now if you'll excuse me I have organic milk to drink (with no side effects because my aryan physiology is different from yours)

>grape soda
>fried chicken
>watermelon
Niggers have the worst meme foods.

>milk
Post tits

Some people just need to let their stupidity destroy them. Don't let them distract you; arguing with them will bring you down to their level and then they will win from experience.
Just carry on with your self-improvement.

oh yeah, deep fried chitlins and hot sauce are right next to q10 in terms of coronary health.

Who said you had to fry em?

After seeing black people eat, I wonder if the "genetic predisposition to high blood pressure and diabetes" is actually genetic. Their food is so fucking salty. I've seen them just open a can of olives as a snack. Everything else they eat is chicken fat and sugar.

if i accidentally eat pig shit i want it to have some bite to it.

GTKRWN

I've lived in Little Rock and in Hartford. Both have lots of poor black people. I sometimes go to Wal-Mart to buy Greek yogurt and shit in bulk, and I just marvel at what I see in people's carts.

It's all fucking garbage. Every black person's cart is filled with juice, various fruit dranks, chips and snacks, Capt'n Crunch, etc. I almost never see anybody with something actually worth eating their carts. When I do, it's usually some FOB Indian family.

Black people's diets are fucking killing them.

>Black people's diets are fucking killing them
that and gang related violence

Yeah p. much this. A friend of mine (black) tried to get his family to eat healthy and made a standard meal of steak, buttered greenbeans, and mashed ootatoes. They threw a bunch of Tabasco on the tates and steak and green beans and even fucking brown sugar in the potatoes.

T. also black and has witnessed the unhealthy shit the community shoves into their mouths

>a healthy meal of red meat, green beans in butter, and mashed potatoes (with more butter)
>T. also black
More evidence

There's nothing wrong with hot sauce. It's just vinegar and peppers.

oy vey

Attached: 1526256844278.png (500x667, 173K)

High sodium breh.

It would be alright if they supplemented it with drinking more water and consuming more potassium, but they don't

It's like 1% DV per serving. It's negligible compared to the rest of the diet.

why are niggers so racist?

>sweaty

Attached: BCD41018-B23B-461A-B7E0-119DDB35081E.jpg (600x600, 50K)

You mean non-white food you cisgendered scum

food culture in general in America is bad, youve got families eating processed corn none the wiser, thinking ragu is fancy etc. etc. and pretentious ass hipsters only eating kale and onions. If it wasnt for italians, hispanics, and asians thered be nothing good to eat besides steak and bbq.

Enjoy a shorter life nerdid.

>>>r/eddit

Niggers don't buy produce. Grocery stores and farmers markets don't get customers in black neighborhoods. Also they steal and cause trouble so it's not worth it to offer product to the few niggers who would buy your produce.
And 99.99% of niggers are fine with this. Only the college educated half-nigs complain, but not because they actually care, they just do it because they hate white people and want to pile on more white guilt fodder.

I could literally eat medium-rare grass-fed steak every day though. That shit is tasty and makes me feel good. I can afford it too cause grass-fed meat is only like 25-30% more expensive than the onions/grain fed garbage.

Who cares? If monkeys think I am an evil devil I'm fine with that, because I don't want anything from them. In fact I like the niggers honest enough to hate and avoid me.
That's why it's only a sin if whites are racist, because we have money/resources worth extorting.

Hot sauce on a steak is fucking blasphemy you heathen

The butter is a bit overkill, but besides that, provided you aren’t eating red meat for every meal, there’s nothing wrong with that meal.

I literally eat vegetables, fruit and meat. on special occasions I go to a buffet I load up on vegetables and then eat a salad afterwards and then eat a dessert. I just eat more vegtables and fruit to stab the hunger away.

A thread died for this

I try to eat as much peppers as I can. it helps the metabolism

Attached: you (2).jpg (601x622, 45K)

>implying it's not the truth
I've watched (liberal) documentaries on this, lol. Outside of just living near black areas, it's obvious. They only eat at fast food places and corner stores.

post height

lmao this

Negroes have a biologically predilection for high fat and sugar foods

that is one big lad
I wonder how many zercher front raises this man can do

found the nigger

>want to pile on more white guilt fodder.
Please, be a faggot somewhere else.

Wouldn't you prefer a world without discrimination? I remember as a kid race didn't matter at all, now, there's no way a black person would want to be my friend. Not that I care, in particular.

This sounds like someone who never went to KFC

Based porch monkeys starting segregation

>White people food is creating an unattainable picture of health
Only absolute retards that are completely detached from their own culture believe this shit, you don't need european food to eat healthy.
Black americans =/= Africans
They know little to nothing of real African food.

>They know little to nothing of real African food.
What food?

>What food?
Banku
Fufu
Jollof rice
Kenkey
Waakye
etc.
I hate it when americans think their bubble of blackness represents the culture of their ancestors.

btw "waakye" is pronounced waache, che as in chess.

No I mean what food because yall niggas be starvin and shit.

>boiled potatoes
>boiled chicken with the occasional salt
Wh*tes have the worst meme foods.

If food isn't racist then why does it refuse to live in Africa?

>No I mean what food because yall niggas be starvin and shit.
>hur dur starving africans meme
ey f/-\m, keep your ignorance to yourself.

>can of olives as a snack.
Way more healthy than opening a bag of doritos as a snack

Blacks go for the dopamine rush in everything. It's a product if their low IS. Weed, shitty food, alcohol, rap music, watching basketball, etc

They do that too tho

They also cook everything with coconut juice and other sugary shit. High fat, high sugar, high amount of processed shit just wrecks havoc on their brains and bodies

Attached: 1508688483612.jpg (788x492, 65K)

I was just pointing out that eating olives as a snack is not really unhealthy. It is pretty common in southern Europe

How can they all be more ripped than whites with lower obesity rates with that diet?

Americans starve too. Never knew that was possible but it is.

I just came into this board for the first time hoping to escape this shit.

Have you seen obesity rates by race?

Black men have the lowest obeisty rate of any group of people outside of asians. Blacks are extremelly overweight on racial stadistics because 80% of black women are overweight

They’re fatter than anyone else, at least in USA, in Africa they tend to be in decent shape, but that’s applies to any 2nd/3rd worlder who aren’t starving.

Interesting, have any source for that claim? Sounds neat, but I don’t understand how that would work with the same diet

>They’re fatter than anyone else, at least in USA
If you split black men from black women the obesity rates or black men are smaller than whites. African men have a very small waist so they have a harder time gaining fat

inb4 the nigger loving janitor deletes the thread

Attached: 967.jpg (494x375, 34K)

I read it on a book recently who quoted the NHANES

Attached: 20180901_195801.jpg (4608x2592, 3.17M)

>Black men have the lowest obeisty [sic] rate of any group of people outside of asians
Misleading, but technically correct.

>80% of black women are overweight
Incorrect

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Attached: derp.png (830x565, 51K)

Yeah, because they are high-time-preference and choose to go to 7/11s and mcdonalds for food instead of making trips to the grocery store and cooking stuff themselves. So the grocery stores go out of business and the fast food places proliferate because they're fulfilling the need. It doesn't just magically so happen that all the ghettos are filled with mcdonalds and no acmes.

the trips of truth are like udders unleashing delicious milk to cleanse the horrid brown mudmanoids from the planet

Is it bait if we share actual articles and viewpoints from efties and anti-whites?

>scalloped potatoes
>chicken parmasan
who the fuck boils a chicken?

Exactly. Whenever you're in a new city and you need a quick shibboleth to determine whether you're in a good or bad part of town, just look around at the stores. If there are normal supermarkets around, you're in the good part of town. If there's a fast food joint on every corner, you're in nog central. It's just what they buy.

I can't stand the "healthy food is too expensive!" shit either. This meme only applies when comparing stuff like grass-fed/organic vs normal versions of foods. But you don't need that stuff. Just buying/cooking/eating whole foods from the supermarket is already a major step up compared to eating processed garbage. And it's actually a fuckton cheaper, but brainlets don't realize this because they never thought to do the calculations on how much they're spending on fast food and take-out 2-3 times a day.

Attached: 1123584814883.jpg (296x170, 14K)

>6 hours old
>71 replies
What are you on about

>Collard greens
>Cabbage
>Tilapia
>Chicken
>Pork
>Occasionally baked Mac N Cheese
Really not all that unhealthy as long as theyre not trashy.

Attached: image.jpg (750x591, 64K)

That's the black diet from like 1960. Nowadays the vast majority of them just eat junk food.

>a world without discrimination
So Mars? You think people weren't racist when you were a kid? Jesus fucking delusion Batman!

Do you notice strange moderation occurs across all boards? I saw brapposting get deleted and banned

jollof rice is the best postworkout meal

Literally rice and tomato

fucking white people need to be put down like the groveling goblins they are

Well Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /tv/ are all bro boards, so fuck off fag

Attached: 1502519356834.png (1280x722, 578K)

The only reason you only see trashy blacks is because you're a trashy white. You're just in a trashy neighborhood bro.

Attached: 1493969826913.jpg (750x763, 78K)

lol okay nigger

Mcdoubles are all you can afford if you have to keep your gat loaded to protect grove street.

(((HUFF POST)))

Attached: 435436536.gif (500x270, 997K)

>Niggers don't buy produce.
They buy collards. Not even joking. Worked at a grocery store in a black part of Montgomery, Alabama. Blacks wouldn't touch a radish if their life depended on it but they loved collard greens and to a lesser extent mustard greens.

Your chart is for obesity. Many people are overweight but not obese.

They buy collard greens, mustard greens, and sometimes spinach, but only around holidays, almost always in cans, and they flavor it with extra salt, butter, ham, and sometimes sugar

Is that really all you have that makes you think you're superior? A lighter shade? When other Whites know your trash.