Why does everybody love arnold?

I am confused. He is not as big as ronnie and he is not as aesthetic as zyzz. Is it just nostalgia?

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 8K)

He's huge for natty lifter. You're just delusional.

Indeed, the Oak proved that you too can be yuge by hard work alone. Drugs are for losers.

Yeah only man on the planet who showed what hard work and discipline is truly capable of achieving. He is and always will be an inspiration and a gob of spit in the faces of roid-head fucktards.

This is absolutely woeful bait. Kill yourself.

Attached: bRhEb4GMvRLkF225CygbpLw99pAAqqm5_K2UR8zsTX8.jpg (670x754, 93K)

He had the greatest chest of all time.
It's one of the reasons I started lifting.

6'2

didnt arnold use dianabol

holy kek

nah, those are just lies, real lies, one might even say true lies. Arnold was pure.

Because he's huge, famous, rich, and was a politician somehow. He's what people should aspire to be man

Didnt even have a 4 pack
Biceps not equal

>zyzz

Zyzz was a wannabe Frank Zane

He's all natty. Your roid-detecter is broken.

Because he was the first bodybuilder to become super famous and was part of the generation that put bodybuilding in the pop culture.

Marketing.
They sold bodybuilding as cool and something not freakish or gay to the normies.
He was an old loud mouth chad type who had fun with his training and had a pseudo party lifestyle.
Wasn't just Arnold who did it either.
Lou Ferigno and his run as the hulk helped as well.

These are b8, right?
I really hope these are b8
I really don't know.
Hell, he didn't even look as good as lou in pumping iron. DESU ahhhnolds chest was way overbuilt, his forearms were almost non existent and his frame and majority of muscle inserts are average.

To be fair, he was alpha as fuck as mogged and bullied everyone into submission and had great lat inserts despite his lats not being too developed

Post body

He's far more aesthetic than that tatted brown fuckboi

Because of his fame and because of his story. Arnie went from a poor immigrant to the Governor of California, which is probably the highest position an immigrant can achieve. He's a famous actor and worth millions. It's his acting career that really blew him up. Your mother doesn't know who Ronnie Coleman or Frank Zane are, but she definitely know Arnie. Arnold made lifting popular and mainstream.

The day bodybuilding went to shit. Bring back the nicheness of it.

>He is not as big as Ronnie

And that's a good thing! Seriously though the mass monster look isn't the best. Arnold was huge without being grotesque. In terms of pure asthetics though I'm a Frank Zane fan myself.

>not as aesthetic as zyzz
Really op? I fucking love zyzz but arnie was far more aesthetic

>niggas are talking shit about Arnie now
The absolute state of Jow Forums these days

Arnold for all intents and purposes is the definition of making it. He may be /fraud/ulent, but the man has lived a hell of a life.

They're bate and you're a fool for asking.
Tbf Arnold was huge as a teen before any stimulants through hard work alone.

Arnie had personality not to mention an understanding of self-improvement and the body

Oh, I see ITT we're pretending Arnold was natty. Cool delusion, guys

> weird fucked up accent
> born in shithole country
> moves to land of opportunity
> "I'm gonna become a famous american actor"
yeahright.jpg. not with your fucked up accent
> becomes famous actor
> i'm gonna marry into American royalty
kek. youve fucking lost it arnold
> gets married to a Kennedy.
> CHEATS on a Kennedy. dontgiveafuck.png
> all while doing this, becomes Mr. Olympia

we love Arnold cause Arnold is fucking based.

because he was bigger than zyzz and more aesthetic than ronnie

He's a million times more aesthetic than Zyzz, Ronnie was impressive but he looked like shit in the grand scheme of things.

Don't forget he was the governor

because he's cool

Attached: the_terminator.jpg (301x450, 55K)

No that was just lies made up by Russians. Fake news.

Arnold represented peak performance of bodybuilding before steroids infected the scene. He still beat out all these juicing freaks even in his final years competing. Truly a genetic marvel