Femanon here

What lifts can male me less roastie about men peaking later than women, as per the comments on this article

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552

Attached: 1535821792105.png (584x668, 300K)

Op is a fag
Why LARP? Reevaluate your life

20-24 is the best age for women, unless you are an old faggot or a teenager

>What lifts can male me less roastie about men peaking later than women, as per the comments on this article
What the fuck does this even mean?

based fucking Aristotle was absolutely correct

>Huffington-Puffington articles about dating

Attached: a.gif (319x324, 27K)

haha you are correct "dude"

Attached: 1527609606322.jpg (1080x1247, 111K)

What the fuck? Men don't want "well educated career women" WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?! ILLOGICAL!

Skincare, sunscreen, don't get fat.

This thread got deleted earlier. Let's hope it does again.

it's just because they are easier to get
intelligent women are more desirable. although not worth it

>pass 24 and still haven't birthed a child
So intelligent.

Seeing women like that makes me want to break stuff. I just want to grab them and subjugate them to myself.

Attached: 1535671255622.jpg (1152x2048, 124K)

Lol at all the roasties getting mad on that link

t. incel

women aren't breeding machines

Yeah they are. That's why childless women need antidepressants

it's time to evolve, ape scum

>low t cope

You wouldn't understand.

Attached: ZIYnEAtG0WzdwvGLESmXA4qUE2ubkSvlIUn7wlcCfxU.jpg (786x767, 114K)

Twitter users are such a fucking meme of themselves. Who the fuck talks like that?

you are subhuman, your thinking patterns uncivilised. embarrassing :p

Why invest into the future of your civilization when you can let those majestic third worlders do all the breeding for you?

what can they honestly do that is on par with men when it comes to getting resources & physical strength?

"women are machines for making men" - Napoleon.

le strong empowered working women are all fucking miserable and waiting out for a guy who will never come while their ovaries dry up and meanwhile she gets used by multiple men who eventually settle for younger women. Since women are children and incapable of admitting wrong on top of being lied to they tend to lash out, become insane feminists aka the "cool wine aunt" who's just an insufferable bitch who nobody wants to tell to fuck off from fear of being in her inevitable suicide note from a drug overdose. These women tend to fuck up the younger generation of women because misery loves company, you can find them in any bullshit office job that could be replaced with a fucking computer or a useless government job.

Attached: 1535137695620.jpg (1280x974, 304K)

lol better be a woman with no career so when the dude dumps you with a kid you have to go back living with your mother

or to stand an abusive relationship for years because if you leave him you got no job because you never built a career

I forgot what it's called, it's a rhetoric technique that was used by Cato the Elder and Ronald Regan. Repeat something often enough until it becomes accepted as truth.
>user, we don't need to destroy Carthage and salt the earth beneath it, r-right
>it must be done
>why
>idk
It's because Cato concluded every speech he made in the senate saying something along those lines. He was the first to famously use said technique. It exploits something horribly fucked up in our feedback loop. It's a dirty fucking lie as well and everyone knows it, but it's the stuff that alters the course of history desu.

Learn to speak English OP. Jesus Christ.

Picture related in regards to your request.

Attached: tits-or-gtfo-archaic-rap_o_2517503.jpg (570x780, 98K)

Why not just find a good man from the start and avoid all that stuff?
>when the dude dumps you with a kid
AND avoid black guys altogether?

Attached: 1588766899427.png (669x514, 37K)

Lmfao this.

Attached: 1474447348113.gif (200x150, 436K)

why haven't you found a good woman?

I'm talking to one these days, but I didn't deserve a good woman before now desu. Too wild and degenerate, too poor and no sense in my head until I turned about 25.

I just don't like how modern society is so low trust. And it's probably necessarily so in women and men, serving our own interests and w/e. But in the big picture things are deeply wrong that there is so much strife between men and women. It's not natural or sane at all.

I have, my wife.

Well like the other user said stop fucking niggers and this problem goes away. Men get fucking claned out in divorce court and will be shelling you money for years if you wake up one day and decide you don't love him, stop the intellectual dishonesty.

Attached: coolwineaunt.png (820x720, 357K)