What's morally/ethically wrong with people having sex with as many partners as they want?

What's morally/ethically wrong with people having sex with as many partners as they want?

I get why you're resentful of women having sex with a lot of men, but why have people been extending this principle to men too?

Attached: UltravioletWhore.jpg (620x826, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P-KCuX9l6M?t=1m39s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody likes manwhores either, stop it with that dumb ass argument.

there's nothing wrong with it but i can understand why people you dont/cant get laid envy or hate on people that can/do and im sure you can as well

I haven't made any argument at all. I want you to explain your position from a neutral standpoint

There is no absolute morality so there's nothing "wrong" with it per se. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be a chick who has ever had sex outside of a long term relationship. And that is my decision to make. But that makes me Hitler, apparently.

Also this

Men seek opportunities for sex. Women receive offers of sex. There is nothing impressive about accepting things that are offered to you on a golden platter

it results immediately in sour grapes for men and precludes sour grapes for women

wouldn't be with*

Neither of you have made an argument against the morality of doing so

Don't look at her. Look at me, whores are temporary, knowledge is forever

if a guy has sex with tons of girls its not a problem if his gf has

but if a guy has sex with like 5-10 girls they would probably prefer someone with similar numbers

if you've got to the point of not even remembering the names of the people you fuck you're a whore man or woman

Attached: 1520986972441.png (400x600, 116K)

they can do what they please.
meanwhile i will do what i please by avoiding std ridden skanks who will never be good wife material because they are used to jumping from dick to dick. its basically like dating a drug abuser or alcoholic.

Oh morally? Well someone post screencaps of divorce rate as correlated with number of sexual partners. Children raised by divorced parents suffer more than those raised by an unbroken family.

But I honestly do not care about that, I am just annoyed by women who fuck incessantly, in the same way I am annoyed by a fat person at an all-you-can-eat buffet

Attached: fefe.jpg (450x470, 45K)

Nothing, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it in any way whatsoever. Every successful culture throughout history stigmatized promiscuity just as a troll.

So it's just innate resentment? Intellectually there's nothing wrong with it?

Attached: UltravioletDress.jpg (686x915, 134K)

>completely ignores the divorce rates

Sage

Morality is entirely subjective. This is just embarrassing. Are you like a theist or some shit?

It's just a case of the haves vs. the have nots. Slutty women annoyed me too, but once I started having sex regularly I gave zero shits about the sex lives of thots. It doesn't affect me at all and I can choose my partners wisely unlike them.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1808, 363K)

Not everyone gets married or has kids so this is not even close to an argument against its intrinsic qualities

Attached: You.png (645x729, 59K)

>innate resentment
do i resent bears because i don't want to be around them? no, i just know being around them is hazardous to my health

No one really claims it's impressive....

I wouldn't say it's blind resentment. I am annoyed by people who smoke weed too much, I am annoyed by people who masturbate too much, I am annoyed by people who shoot up heroin. I am annoyed by women who fuck too much. I am annoyed by lazy people who spend too much time getting cheap dopamine rushes via chemical or biological means, because I do not admire such people. I admire hard work, I admire beautiful creations

there's nothing objectively wrong with it. at the same time, it's important to understand a couple of things.

a) due to paternity insecurity, men evolved to feel uneasy about dating promiscuous women, or whores, because they might not know if the child is his.

b) promiscuous women appeal to men's secondary sexual strategy (low/no parental investment) meaning that they will try to bang quickly but not invest into the relationship that much.

due to feminism's influence resulting in the aggressive ostracizing of anyone who is believed to be shaming women's sexual liberation, these things are not known very well. this leads to people acting in certain ways without understanding the consequences, but if they know them then I can't say there is anything objectively wrong with being promiscuous. if that's the life you want then have at it. i'm just a virgin who wants to fuck robots so who am i to judge?

>Morality is subjective so I can just make it up as I go along

Also I specified "/ethics" specifically to do away with this kind of reply. An actual reasoned argument for why you act the way you act.

And nah I'm atheist.

Attached: Pathetic.gif (500x263, 490K)

The feelings you are describing are the definition of resentment

it depends on what you want in life

do you want a realistic chance (sacrificing your chance with a 10/10) to have a meaningful relationship that will end in a family and the progression of stable, healthy values (sacrifice the time you could be spending with more people to get to know this one)?

do you want to spend your time on basic primal goals like the fittest, richest, whatever mate, without considering the next several decades of your life, and successive life beyond that?

Attached: 1362693062946.png (674x276, 301K)

Do whatever makes you happy but you're just chasing dopamine and keep your genitals 50ft away from me please and also get out of my store, you violate health code

Attached: 1533890179699.png (326x306, 243K)

>Uses sage as a downvote

Yes no shit, but it is not blind resentment as i said. It is not baseless.

>And nah I'm atheist.

Alright then I'm out. You strike me as the kind of person who can't seem to deal with the fact that everybody are operating within their own reality, morally and conceptually.

I said it in my first reply: I don't give a shit what they do. Do whatever the fuck you want to do. I'll do me and you do you. Stop being so damn insecure, bro, it's not a good look.

I mean you didn't give a single base to any of them, you just showed that your blind resentment applies to more groups of people

A personality test might say you have very low agreeability

>I admire hard work, I admire beautiful creations

Are you having a stroke?

I'm not insecure, why would anybody on a completely anonymous platform? I don't interact with incels IRL so this was a legitimate question trying to understand the philosophy behind seeing sex as degenerate

see Commit sudoku

You described what you admire, not why you dislike things that you don't admire.

Something not impressing you is not a reason behind disliking it.

Please clarify your beliefs and stop acting like communication is something that only involves one person.

Attached: 1533841018437.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Oh I see. So you're just an uneducated moron without a shred of common sense then.

If you want to understand then read this user's reply

For the last fucking time, that was evolutionary psychology (lol), not something even close to resembling an actual philisophical justification for beliefs.

Why is nobody in this entire thread giving me an actual answer

>muh appeal to common sense

things that actively draw resources and squander them != not impressing

The spread of antibiotic-resistant STIs is one reason. Unplanned pregnancy is another one, for which contraception and abortion are not entirely valid answers since people still have children when they're thoroughly unprepared either because of their age or mental health and addictions.

>why you dislike things that you don't admire

I don't understand, bro. How could I admire something I dislike? How can I like something I don't admire? How can I provide any more reason? I admire hard work. Sex is not hard work, nor is any other easy dopamine rush. Therefore, if you are in the middle of the act of sex, I do not admire you in that moment. If you spend a lot of time having sex, I spend a lot of time not admiring you. I cannot like something I don't admire. Therefore I cannot like someone while they spend large amounts of time accepting the cock offered to them.

Attached: stares_in_japanese.jpg (512x326, 20K)

underrated point

youtu.be/3P-KCuX9l6M?t=1m39s

WAAAAH WAAAAH WHY AREN'T ANYBODY GIVING ME THE ANSWER I ALREADY HAVE IN MIND WAAAH. WHY CAN'T ANYBODY """""PHILOSOPHICALLY""""" """"""""PROVE""""""" THAT HAVING CASUAL SEX IS """""GOOD""""". WAAAAH!!!11!! THE WORLD IS 1'S AND 0'S WAAAAH! AMBIGUITY IS SCAWWWWYY!11!! SOMEONE CALLED ME A SLUT ONCE AND IT MADE ME FEEL BAD :(((((

This is literally how you sound like to anyone who's not a complete retard.

Humans seek happiness

Being in a relationship for X number of years, going through a pregnancy with your partner, and finding out the kid is not yours is BAD for happiness

Women who fuck around a lot logically would be more likely to get pregnant with someone else's kid

Therefore it is logical to seek a woman with few sexual partners.

The above argument hinges on one axiom: That humans seek happiness and there is no need to question the reasons for seeking happiness

Kill yourself with a shovel

Attached: feels_guy_dumb1.png (600x656, 75K)

its only true for poor people. other than that, bc and condoms work to prevent that. so yeah go ahead, have sex, if you have access to contraceptives.

You are a brainlet. There is nothing that makes a virgin girl any less likely to cheat.

>interpersonal bonds are not real
>physical intimacy isnt an important psychological aspect of pair bonding

HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT VIRGIN GIRLS. HIS POINT IS THAT AS HUMANS WE TAKE PAST TRENDS AND EXTRAPOLATE THEM INTO THE FUTURE IN ORDERS TO MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT IT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET YOUR STUPID PIECE OF SHIT BAIT THREAD DIE ALREADY YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'm on your side but this is definitely cope

A girl who has had several sexual partners but has never cheated is going to cheat? You brainlet.

>therefore it is logical to seek a woman with few sexual partners

Attached: 1533840723150.png (225x225, 6K)

sure, from the guy's perspective. but what if a woman just wants to fuck lots of dudes? you can't say it's objectively wrong if that's what she wants, you can only say that that's not what you'd want.

A door that is opened with every key is a Shit door, and nobody wants toxic spunk!

Then just don't fuck those girls. Where's the confusion here?

men are biologically programmed to desire fertility

sluts are nasty

Pair bonding diminishes with partner count. This should be intuitively obvious.

>Then just don't fuck those girls.
Not him, but I guess the fear is, you may never know until it's too late.

>only say
agreed. let people fuck as many people as they want. stay out of another persons sexual side of their personal life.
also op is hot af.
that is all

so then you might say that it's immoral to lie about it deliberately to intentionally deceive your partner, but not immoral to do the acts themselves.

>Nobody likes manwhores either
actually pretty much every popular guy i've ever met has been a manwhore. either cheaters or players. it seems like absolutely everyone loves manwhores.

That is incel pseudoscience. This should be intuitively obvious.

Correlation/causation nigga. They are popular because they are likeable. Being likeable also makes it easy for them to get girls.

Who likes his shoes more? Tai Lopez, who has over a hundred pairs? Or a ugandan child who has one pair?

That's not OP, it's ultraviolet darling. She cammed for a while, you can find most of her stuff on xvideos

If you only have one pair of shoes at a time I'd say they'd like them equally

Good dodge.

yeah that and there's almost no negative stigma for a guy being a player. sometimes they get an "oh you!"

well, they aren't if you have access to contraceptives.

>i speak for everyone
k

Stupid coping roast whores ITT.
There is absolutely wrong with a man who fucks many women in his lifetime. It's his right as a man to do such should it please him if he has attained the power to do so.
A woman who fucks many men however is a whore because women are most valuable as virgins. Thus, after miles of cock when virginity is a distant memory she is worthless.

You are however free to delude yourselves into thinking otherwise, I will continue to laugh as you lose your worth until the truth hits you.

Attached: 1480024428017.jpg (250x250, 11K)

now that's marriage material

>there's a lot of social stigma for men leading a bachelor lifestyle
k

none of my business how many sexual partners other people have, it only becomes so if they show interest in me or I'm interested in pursuing something more than friendship. If they have had casual sex, it pretty much just puts them in the notgfmaterial camp, they still in the Iwilljerkoneouttoyou camp tho.

I will fap to a whore, but only if I imagine she is a virgin. If I married a woman, I would have to make her into a virgin again, doing reverse sex after every sex to make her return to the virgin.

Attached: 1533828429238.webm (480x852, 1009K)

>to be bachelor you gotta be a manwhore
k

i mean objectively people can do whatever they enjoy, but people are free to be judgmental of peoples' choices tho. this applies to anything desu.

but the hate for sexual liberty on Jow Forums is usually because most dudes here are just sexless losers so they jealous and they place some blame on society, thinking that if girls were more pure in general, they'd find love and whatnot. its pretty pathetic imo

Attached: 1534095416879.jpg (560x373, 37K)

that's a big shit she's taking

good comeback dude. you really tricked me with the semantics. when i said "bachelor lifestyle" in that context i meant a promiscuous bachelor, but if we ignore the context and imagine that i was literally talking about any bachelor than sure, you got me dude. if you want you can argue that there's a big stigma around men being manwhores, which would at least be arguing against the point. you can just lie and say that male promiscuity is seriously stigmatized in western cultures if you want. i mean it's not like you're willing to have an honest conversation, that much is obvious.

can you elaborate ples

shoulders soak ample absorption meaning keep area several King infamous Bay Laboratory Cooperative

Attached: momsgiveass_g5201_057.jpg (1505x1000, 423K)

This x10000

This board is the biggest case of sour grapes I've ever seen.

stop being so sour then

Nothing, but what makes me lol is when women act like fucking a lot of guys is an accomplishment, and then they try to act like there's some sort of double standard of whore vs Chad.

the fuck kind of women would do that, any girl that as self awareness would try to pretend she doesn't ride too many cocks, close friends do brag tho

>What's morally/ethically wrong with people having sex with as many partners as they want?
nothing

its just risky, in terms of disease but also social stigma (doesn't need to be right to be real)

>if girls were more pure in general
lol,
most of these angry dudes are at the bottom of the list for whores and pure virgins.

men dont really get to choose, its an achievement for a man since hehas to work for the female's approval
females have the choice to accept or deny, so its not as hard desu

That's why only 20% of men ever get sex. Oh wait...