Tfw no psycho gf that you can escape this lame reality with

tfw no psycho gf that you can escape this lame reality with

Attached: Aku.no.Hana.full.1592817.jpg (750x900, 671K)

sigh. too true.

I just had my 5 year relationship terminated because of how "psycho" my boyfriend claims I am.

Honestly I give up. I dedicated myself entirely to him, never thought of anyone else.
Lots of other guys were interested in me but I couldn't care less. The only thing on my mind was always him

We fought a lot because I felt he didn't love me like I loved him, until, yesterday, he broke up with me.
I honestly want to set his house on fire but being arrested for such a piece of shit isn't worth it.
If he wasn't serious about be, he could've told me earlier. He had 5 years to do that, after all.

I feel like some guys claim they want "psycho gfs" but when they actually get them they hate it. They don't like when we look at their phones or stalk them, they want to hang out with their friends, they want to be "free". Then you want a lame Stacey girlfriend.

Now I just gave up on relationships entirely. I feel lost without someone to love, so I'm afraid I'll just eventually kill myself.

I wish someone liked people like me, but everywhere I go, I only see men complaining about their "psycho girlfriends".

My dream is to find a person who feels love just like I do.

Attached: Aiko_punpun_c121p9.png (774x1400, 333K)

And, by the way, even the retard protagonist from Aku no Hana dumped Nakamura for a normie girl.
I only read that manga up to when they try to kill themselves. After that it's just your average stupid romance manga.

The romance from Oyasumi Punpun is much better.

Attached: c03ef696-bf37-4419-97c9-6d5301b53273.jpg (500x494, 51K)

I know what you mean. Personally, I lifted 4 years, 4 fucking years for her and she chose a dirty spic over me (a 6'1" white aryan gentleman). People have no idea of our worth.

>even the retard protagonist from Aku no Hana dumped Nakamura for a normie girl.
not even what happened you schizhead

I'm sorry you lost someone important to you. I hope you can find the strength to pick up the pieces and move on. Please don't kill yourself user, things will get better and you'll find someone who can appreciate you properly. There are guys out there that actually do appreciate what you have to offer

>tfw you'll never have the relationship Aiko and Punpun had

I mean, I'm half Japanese, so my worth to you is probably 0 from what you said :(
The worth I think we have is that we live for the other person. Our whole world is that person, everything we do, we do it for that person.
People don't appreciate that and say we are the "crazy" ones.
To me "crazy" is someone who says "I love you" but also says "I need more space".

That's exactly what happened. Are you blind or just retarded? Did you even read the manga? Half of the manga is dedicated to how that dumbass fell in love with a normie.

Thank you for caring, user. I really do hope there is someone out there who will appreciate me for who I am.
I hope I can find such person before I die of old age, then...
I don't know what to say to you in return, but thank you, sincerely.

Fuck, I know, right?

Attached: images.jpg (446x330, 40K)

she betrayed him by pushing him away the moment before they were about to die you idiot. he moved away and had no way of contacting her. yeah he did fall in love with a normie but so did punpun

>I don't know what to say to you in return, but thank you, sincerely.
I don't claim to know how you feel, but I can imagine it a little bit as I've been dealing with something similar myself. I'm glad you see yourself as having worth, I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. Whatever you do please don't give up or kill yourself, I know there's lots of guys like me that'd kill to have someone like you.

fucking beta

yeah i said it, beta

It hurts doesn't it? Everyone that tells me they're interested in me eventually stop talking to me, and when I blackmail them to tell me why it's because I'm crazy or something, but when they met me they said they liked crazy. I hate people

Why am I a beta?

You can't escape, only ignore. And sooner or later reality rears its ugly head.

So saving someone's life is betrayal? The only idiot here is you.
That piece of shit didn't want to die anyways. If he did he would've killed himself soon after.
Whoever falls in love with a normie is a degenerate, doesn't matter the reason.
And if you mean Sachi, she is far from a normie. If my ex fell in love with a girl like Sachi I would be glad he has good taste in women.
And Punpun didn't fall in love with Sachi. He thought he loved Sachi but when they were having sex he was thinking about Aiko instead.

How similar? I hope it doesn't end badly to you like it did to me.
And of course I think I have worth. And you should too!
When it comes to relationship, the only worth one can have is to be loving, and both you and me are. Don't feel worthless. Whoever shames you for being loving is the worthless one. Worthless of being truly loved.

And the same goes to you, lots of girls like me would kill for someone like you.

Exactly. People don't know what the fuck they want. They think a crazy partner will be romantic and thrilling like in movies but in reality, if the other person isn't crazy too, then it doesn't work.
Is one of those "grass is greener" cases. When they find out the grass is too green, they want to go back to their bland, gray, grass.

Attached: images (1).jpg (502x293, 40K)

>How similar?
Almost 5 year partner broke up with me for good and the main reason is they hated me seeing them as my reason for everything. They feel guilty and I don't blame them, I understand where they're coming from. It's strange because she was originally the clingy one but in the end I became overbearing. I could whine all night but this is your thread and as I said you have it much worse.

I appreciate your kind words but I feel pretty worthless. I only had worth in so far that I made someone I cared about happy but now I have the opposite effect. Also in my limited experience most women find this behavior creepy and pathetic

Unrelated but Aiko didn't deserve to die, she deserved to be happy

I'm so conflicted at the same time too. No matter how many times people hurt I still don't want to be alone, ya know? I try very hard so that I'm good enough for the person I like at the time so that they won't get tired of me, but it never works. I met a girl recently, she lets me sing her to sleep. I hope this works out

Where do I find a gf like you reeeee

I want a crazy gf that won't go through my phone or try to kill me when I want to hang out with my female friends. I think having to confirm that you love someone over and over again so they stop pouting is adorable.

>hang out with my female friends
lol. i wouldn't mind a psycho gf because i don't have any female friends

Damn, dude... :(

I'm sorry you feel this way and all those bad things happened to you. Just like Aiko, you deserved to be happy too.

I'm sorry I can't offer much advice since we are both pretty much on the same boat...

I can only wish we both get lucky next time :(

>I try very hard so that I'm good enough for the person I like at the time so that they won't get tired of me, but it never works.

I think that's exactly what ruins it. I think people don't take relationships seriously and when their partner does they feel "overwhelmed". Go figure.

Do you want a serious answer?

I live in Brazil right now but will move to Japan soon with the descendant visa. If you have any way to move there as well (either descendant visa or as an English teacher), then I'll gladly meet you there. I'll be living in Saitama prefecture.

If you don't want a serious answer, then honestly I don't know. I've never met a person like me before :(

Then you want a normie girlfriend.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (435x338, 67K)

Thanks, I appreciate your hope. I used to think I deserved to be happy too but then I sat down and thought about it and realized I've caused all of my own problems. Since then I've given up on complaining about them. It seems like for you that you tried your best and circumstances were beyond your control which is unfair to say the least. I believe you'll have another chance, but can't say the same for myself. At least you get to move to Japan, that sounds cool and I'm jealous.

>I live in Brazil right now but will move to Japan soon with the descendant visa. If you have any way to move there as well (either descendant visa or as an English teacher), then I'll gladly meet you there. I'll be living in Saitama prefecture.
I might.
Contact me?
[email protected]

Sounds hawt as long as u stab me in my sleep i'd date you

Nope. There is no visa available to me that allows me to move to the US. Google how hard it is to actually move to the US and you'll see why :(

Also, I prefer Japan. At least in Japan I can be sad in a beautiful place with people that look like me. Not sad in a country where people call me a chink.

I find it hard to believe most of your problems were caused by yourself. Nobody wants to screw themselves. Don't be too hard on yourself, you seem like a caring person. Women like that!

And if you are interested in moving to Japan, maybe you actually can. If you are form an English speaking country, you can work there as an English teacher.

Maybe travelling a bit will ease your sadness...

That email though

I would never do that out of the blue. I would only do that if you betrayed my trust.

Attached: images.jpg (451x326, 35K)

>That email though
It's just a temporary one. We can move to discord from there

beta male lol

Please don't be rude to me user

>I find it hard to believe most of your problems were caused by yourself. Nobody wants to screw themselves.
I find it difficult to come up with any other explanation honestly. I was born into a fairly average life with no real problems to speak of other than ones I invented for myself. You're right that nobody wants to screw themselves intentionally but that doesn't mean making poor choices won't screw you over in the long run. That's what happened with me.

I don't think teaching English is for me, but I would still like to visit Japan one day assuming I live into the future. I would love to travel but that requires money which I don't have much of. I'm still paying off some dumb debts