Why do normies say this

>why dont you smile

Just leave me alone im depressed and I dont want to hurt anyone im just not going to fake a smile.

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0006-1 18.jpg (620x870, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drv3BP0Fdi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just choose to be happy
I would if I could

just stop being depressed you retard

faking a smile is agony, I dont even try to look sad I just am...
as someone with clinical depression since he was a child, please do tell me how to stop being depressed?

meme depression people can get over but clinical depression is shit

Attached: 1531516360756.jpg (595x842, 72K)

Depression isn't even real lol, just be happy lol

Being alone will only make your depression worse.

Normies don't understand depression because they in a sense coast through life. Effort is always rewarded by success, and if it isn't, well, "it'll all work out in the end." It's only when it doesn't that they become robots.

oh dude, im a hikki so im always alone.
Yeah it does but I prefer not being near people, I dislike everyone's company IRL.

I love this meme where we larp as normies
>I was depressed when my cat died mate, you just have to get over it he he I did, oh you have been depressed all your life for no reason at the start but then depression ruined your life and gave you reasons to be depressed for?

>just be yourself

but real depression, well clincial depression doesnt care if you are chad ect.

taht is the scary part, you can eitehr have everything in life and still be unhappy OR
you never try to improve your life as you know you never will be happy.

shits fucked man

>Omg i can relate to your clinical depression so much lol, this one time i wanted to get these 400$ tickets to a concert but they were sold out!!!! I was soooo depressed i literally wanted to kms myself lol

Normies just don't understand the difference between unhappiness and depression. Unhappiness is not getting what you want and depression is not enjoying anything that you get.

>Because I don't feel like it, and neither do I feel like repressing my emotions.

I watched this talk about depression and found it interesting, basically this rotten civilization is what is causing depression.

youtube.com/watch?v=drv3BP0Fdi8

this 100%.
I hate when people get healthy emotional responses to negative things in their life mixed up with real depression especially clinical depression.

You are meant to be sad when your GF breaks up with you ect and you can get over it...
these retards then go and moral fag to suicidal anons saying
>oh it gets better
no it doesnt get better, it did for you because you had meme depression!

Attached: (1).jpg (2048x1536, 288K)

>basically this rotten civilization is what is causing depression
Still beats toiling all day in the sun and dying by the time you're 40 or being sent off to die in some stupid war of territorial aggression. It's just another problem to solve.

You get it
you dont get it

Sure some people will get depressed because of their surroundings BUT what people do not get is that some forms of depression dont give a shit about what is going on in the world around you.
>It wont let you feel joy in anything

Imagine cumming and not feeling any joy ect...
some people just have fucked brains and they wont ever feel happy.

Attached: (14).gif (500x375, 480K)

You fix your depression with therapy, meds, diet, and exercise.

tumblr tier post. lol the absolute state of this board

Attached: 56nKjnF7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>muh chemicals
you don't get it

>Implying r9k isnt just tumblr but for repressed young men instead of women

>You fix your depression with therapy, meds, diet, and exercise.

Been to therapy since I was a child bro.
therapy is big meme, it doesnt help those that are fucked, only meme depression.

>Diet
>exercise
I used to be chad fit....
my friend decided to get fit to help his depression, he became literal body builder tier fit.
still wanted to kill himself daily and talk about it with me.

Attached: (20).jpg (292x292, 22K)

Most robots only have "I choose not to find a gf I'm so alone" meme depression

Therapy only works when you put in effort.

>Most robots only have "I choose not to find a gf I'm so alone" meme depression
if your one issue that bothers you most is no GF then you arent even a robot IMO.

T.normie

Attached: 0006458d7672443a8df1fc26064747ec.jpg (625x800, 199K)

No, more like
T. Not fucking lazy and self pitying

I literally can't smile purposefully like it looks extremely forced when I do.
Who /smirk/ here?

nice trips.
well I have had this shit from when I was a kid and been to therapy and shit all my life so no im not lazy.

I have given up now, I took the black pill,
yeah now I think about it forced smile just looks weird

When I was in hs I looked dead inside when I had school pictures because I didn't know how to smile at all.

fuck yes.
I got in trouble in middle school as the lady would tell me to say cheese to smile and I
1. couldnt say cheese as I had a speech problem
2.didnt want to be forced to smile

so I played up and walked off.. pretty sure I told her I would say camera or something but she said I had to say cheese.

fuck it all.

When I was in middle school I remember smiling at something I was thinking about (probably shitty rage comics or something) And apparently the teacher was taking about a shooting or something so I was just cracking up when she was talking, and she said if anything was funny and if she needed to call my parents. Nevertheless people were kinda scared of me then on.

im aussie so we dont have school shootings lel.
sucks that american outcasts get treated like shooters

Attached: ss+(2017-01-18+at+08.11.07).jpg (2231x1256, 239K)