Robots, I just finished Evangelion and now I have nothing to watch. Can any of you robots recomand me some animu?

Robots, I just finished Evangelion and now I have nothing to watch. Can any of you robots recomand me some animu?

Attached: image.jpg (805x1000, 107K)

Parasyte: The Maxim is pretty good. It has a great OST. I've watched it 3 times.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Initial D
It is literally /ourshow/ Everyone is a virgin and the women are thots

Attached: lonely driver.png (634x436, 469K)

first of all, did you enjoy it?

Try serial expiraments lain, it fits in a similar category with NGE

Legend of the Galactic Heroes comes to mind, use twist.moe to watch it

Monster is good. Also try Hellsing ultimate.

Space Dandy. It's about a Dandy guy, in space.

Wolf's rain is a pretty good one but not really well known.

FLCL
origknshjj

It's surprisingly underrated. It's very melancholy. Especially the credits song. I liked it enough I actually bought it.

aku no hana
this is a neurotic love story

Gun x Sword was good. Would be easier if you've said what you've already watched aside from eva.

Jojo for life, bois

Attached: D I O.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

insert boku no pico joke here

>madoka magika
>ping pong the animation
>watamote
>samurai champloo
>cowboy bebop
There are others I could recommend, but I don't really know your tastes enough.

Oh yeah, and parasyte, and erased.

Is Ghost in the Shell, SE Lain, and NGE the holy trifecta for compsci freshman who think they're cool?

evangelion was good, though. I mean, the religious symbols that were shoehorned in did make it seem pretentious, but they weren't really meant to be that way. The creator himself said they were just there to look cool, which they did. Lain on the other hand was overrated as hell, and really not that great at all.

It's because it's dated I think. I love it the art and the OST are fantastic. The minimalist type of plot is done really well, and is quite rare overall as a method of storytelling. Historical events in this world and their significance are often implicit and left to viewer interpretation rather than fully shown or explained.

>madoka magicka
>hunter x hunter
>berserk (97 then read the manga)
>anohana
>hyouka
>steins;gate then steins;gate 0
>FMA:B
>Ashita no Joe
>

I don't watch anime my dad does but I was watching gundam with him one day and that shit was pretty good actually and it also has giant robots in it as well