Stealing my chargers

So im the night shift guy at work and sometimes ill forget my chargers at work (one for my phone one for my wireless earbuds because this stupid phone has no headphone jack) anyways if i leave my chargers there for one day they'll all be stolen which isnt that bad because i've accumulated a shit ton of chargers over my life.
But it's still an asshole move to just see a charger and take it.
I was wondering if you faggots had any fake chargers or modifications to chargers i could use to give this douchebag a little karma.

Attached: Character_Bender.png (192x473, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2015/01/14/this-fake-phone-charger-is-actually-recording-every-key-you-type/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Buy cheap charger, rip out inside parts, fill with coke, leave out.
>Profit.

Attached: CO5LIqyWIAAoXuE (1).jpg_large.jpg (547x471, 26K)

only idea so far so its the top idea, but id rather it not be as obvious as filled with coke kek.
i was thinking more along the lines of fucking up the wiring if its as easy as that

Attached: unknown-1.png (277x250, 84K)

Fill it up with cocaine and then report the bastard to the feds

slow down lad he stole a charger, not my wife

dont forget your chargers then, brainlet

the trojan horse is because im at war, not because i care about my whore chargers

>cut slit
>put tannerite dust
>electrical tape it up

put a gps tracker in it, go to their house, murder their family

I have a few ideas
>Cum on your charger so whoever takes it is touching your cum
>Find somebody really sick and get their germs on it
>Get a stink bomb and spread the stink all over it
>This one is probably the easiest and requires the least time, effort, or money stop leaving your fucking charger at work idiot

Attached: brainlet.gif (450x551, 213K)

i dont know why you geniuses are telling me to not leave my charger when I've said in the original post and in a comment that i dont care about the chargers.
I care that some douche whistle thinks its okay to steal them and im only here for vigilante justice ideas

you wouldnt be making yourself look like a retard if you didnt keep forgetting your shit

how am i making myself look like a retard?

Holy shit do you have autism user? Stop leaving your charger at work, this isn't some kind of video game or anime. You aren't going to go be some kind of vigilante over a goddamn phone charger thief you fucking retard.

If you are this upset chances are people at work notice and are probably now doing it intentionally to fuck with "that weird guy that never talks" or whatever robot thing you do to give away you aren't a normie.

>fill with anthrax or nerve agent
>???
>profit

Attached: 1423881190766.jpg (500x586, 86K)

what fucking retards.

just cut the wire, melt the plastic off the copper on the two wires inside, switch and twist them, tape them off and tape the entire thing back up.

nigga wants to cum on a charger.

Im a pretty normal friendly guy and everyone ive met at work likes me. They probably dont know it's my charger either, it's just a charger in the break room.
Im not 'this upset' either, lol i just want to fuck with the dude stealing chargers. It's equivalent to fucking with someone stealing lunches get off your high horse tardo.

thanks negroid

Attached: bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248 (1).jpg (800x651, 42K)

What would this do? I am a brainlet. Would it start a fire or short out their electronics?

It does nothing since USB devices worth more than five bucks have built in protection against overcurrent, reverse polarity and all that stuff.

>Buy a charger that can collect keystrokes and other data
>leave it at work like normal
>get their card info eventually
>put a bill on their card for the charger they stole
>profit
looks like they just got CHARGED

Attached: 064a - Skill Crane (054).jpg (512x384, 25K)

>>Buy a charger that can collect keystrokes and other data
good idea but that doesn't exist because why should a phone send screen input out via usb?

probably wont do anything, will test it on a shittier phone before leaving it at work or anything to see if theres any profit, preferably just want to ruin their phone/battery but im not smart enough with electrical stuff to come up with a functional idea, just enough to carry out someone elses.

techcrunch.com/2015/01/14/this-fake-phone-charger-is-actually-recording-every-key-you-type/

googled fake charger and there was an article on it so theres probably a little something to it?

Dude, that is a wireless sniffer disguised as a charger. It will sniff out unencrypted wireless keyboard transmissions in the 2.4GHz band. It doesn't log input from phone screens. It can't even sniff out Bluetooth. Wireless keyboards that aren't bottom of the barrel send encrypted signals and aren't vulnerable. This thing is not what you think it is.
Also OP would have to retrieve the device to get a hold of the logs making it completely useless.

take out all the guts and wire the 110v to the usb connection.