What is the point of building strength/muscle if you have no idea what to do in a fight

What is the point of building strength/muscle if you have no idea what to do in a fight

Attached: Kenshiro (Hokuto No Ken).jpg (300x394, 29K)

you wont need to fight. no one will mess w/ you if you're jacked enough

This

uh huh, post body

Fights are overrated, one bad move and you're dead. But learning a martial art makes you better than 80% of the people out there

>not knowing what to do

Attached: 1528851614427.webm (556x308, 2.16M)

I never said I was jacked yet myself. I will be eventually though

Remain healthy and muscular until old age while everyone else you ever knew is ridden with myoskeletal problems, lower back pain and walk around hunched with a fucking cane to help them drag their weak ass feet

>people who go to gym thinking they will fight better

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x466, 48K)

They will you fucking retard. More strength and stamina literally translates to a better fighter.

I watch Grappler Baki so I think I'm good

Attached: baki0059_by_bakifanclub.png (600x973, 1.03M)

Most people, past teenage years, won't ever have to worry about being in a fistfight, so it's really not a problem. I think you just might not have the perspective to see that yet though.

Actually in some ways it would make it worse, because the "little dogs" of the world (whether physically small, or just small-minded) will sometimes single out a big dude so they can 'prove themselves' (mainly TO themselves), and of course other big dudes (if they're insecure inside) will see another big dude as a challenge to their status.

To look good. To be able to pick up heavy things easily. To have less overall body problems because you're in shape. To ward off would be assailants because they could pick an easier target. It really is a long list and i could go on. Faggot

What's the point of fighting if you have a CHL?

What's the point of spending years mastering a fighting style if anyone with a gun can take you down easily

retarded frogposter btfo

What’s the point of a gun if someone can just put a pipebomb in your house. Nothing beats a pipebomb

I watched Baki, Ippo, Dragon Ball Z and One Punch Man. I'm ready to throw down at any time.

Attached: MakunouchiDempseyRoll.gif (320x240, 1.88M)

I can confirm cuz I'm a buff 5'6 manlet and people don't try to fight me because they don't want to lose even tho I never been in a fight.

Attached: 0b0.jpg (644x470, 38K)

I boxed professionally for 3 years and trained in boxing for well over a decade. A lot of my friends do MMA, judo, my one friend goes home to thai land twice a year to train.

Any A N Y fight I've gotten into or have seen my friends get into are literally nothing like sport fighting. I will admit learning any form of martial arts will make you a better fighter in any hand to hand situation but if you're being attacked you just go into instinct and do what needs to be done to stop the threat

How is sport fighting different?
(I box and do bjj)

What's the point of pipebomb if aliens can just fire a laser at you from space

You can know what to do in a fight and still lose easily, especially if you're fighting against more than one person. MMA/whatever skills probably aren't going to stop a knife or bullet in the back.

That being said, knowing how to fight can increase the odds you'll survive so that's why I took up boxing a few years ago.

am i retarded for using Gun-fu instead of wasting time and money on martial art classes.
i don't even have to use it, just pull it out and it deters most aggressors.

I have a theory that fightfags are either third worlders or manlets trying to find solace in some useless skill. You will literally never gonna need to fight unless you surround yourself with retards or live in a shithole even then it'll be a couple of seconds because it's a street fight not a fucking spar and even then just by being phisically bigger you can slam or haymaker any manlet and knock them out

Attached: eye roll.jpg (645x773, 27K)

lmao I always target bigbois because they never learned how to fight. It always the little wide Mexican that'll fuck you up

Even if you lose, you win a glorious death in combat. There is no such thing as losing a fight.

>What is the point of building strength/muscle
To be aesthetic as fuark.
What is the point of knowing what to do in a fight when the person with a gun will win every time?

Attached: 1463717075227.jpg (724x717, 106K)

Because if I'm gonna get in a fight I'd rather be jacked as fuck than a skinny dyel

Having a muscular physique elevates you in social interactions, which you have multiple times every day. If you live in the first world you won't be fighting much if at all.