Anybody else laugh their fuckin asses off when they see some guy at the gym squatting while having a dyel upper body...

anybody else laugh their fuckin asses off when they see some guy at the gym squatting while having a dyel upper body? Me and my bros fuckin roast 'em.

Attached: 1498427639753.png (344x611, 250K)

Only guys who go ass to grass. If theyre squatting right above parallel i let it count

I roast everybody in the gym and nit pick all of their bad qualities because I'm seriously insecure about myself

No.

Being negative like that is fucking pointless.

Also, trex mode is great for football

>2 plate bench
>5 plate squat
>mfw

Attached: 1535125034981.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

TIS' BE ME AS WELL user-KUN bahhah always wipe m' teer aft' tat 11

you probably have skinny chicken legs and no calves, op

>me

>Me and my bros

Can't say I can relate OP, I'm not a fucking homo hanging out with other men at the gym. I'm there to work.

Post your body and webm of your 1RM bench

No

SS fags BTFO once again by the chadsplit squad

My bench, squat, and deadlift max are all 255 pounds.

>people haven't started recognising this pasta yet

>3.5pl8 bench
>6pl8 squat

Attached: 1527069578617.jpg (264x191, 5K)

Generally I'd agree with you. You shouldn't concentrate on other people, and you should focus only on yourself. My problem is that, just by virtue of having those bodies, these dudes have an attitude. It's literally like walking around with a sign on your neck going "I'm not shallow. I'm here, at a gym, but I'm not doing this for a good body. That's for lame people. I'm here for FUNCTION. I want to be strong. Like a man."

As if you're going to need to deadlift a car in the zombie apocalypse...

These are the same people that own a book about facial hair, have a “””hobby””” of homebrewing, and think driving a manual makes them cool.

Don't be so harsh mane some of us just wanna have some strength.
I can't even do a proper push up i don't really have the time to think about how good i look if i'm effectively atrophied

>me and my bros fuckin roast 'em
i can already see it - OP standing there with his group of bros in their gymshark cutoffs, 13" arms, and shaker bottles laughing at a guy squatting 405. chances are, if a guy can significantly out squat you, he can beat the shit out of you

im the opposite. i look at no one. ive been going to this gym for years and couldnt tell you who goes there

Pic related. OP dabbing on you

Attached: 1533730278379.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

what is a dyel upper bod? is it a twink body or someone who is jacked?