MY BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING MY CRUSH RIGHT NOW

MY BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING MY CRUSH RIGHT NOW

I CANT DO IT LADS HOLD ME IM SITTING HERE TYPING AT MY COMPUTER PLAYING VIDYAS WHILE MY CRUSH IS SUCKING HIS DICK PROBABLY HOLD ME LADS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: oze4t.jpg (412x351, 39K)

That's fucked. It doesn't get any better, I assure you. Might as well do it now.

Attached: 18.jpg (635x661, 80K)

Beat him up. Take all the rage in you right now and pummel him

I feel for you OP
The best way to move on to kill them both . You will probably never be complete until you do this

I'd kill for a best friend. Or a friend. Or anyone.

Attached: 1534182860840.jpg (500x501, 101K)

Well you should've made your move if you didn't want her to move on. Or if you did, simply get over it and accept she doesn't want you. There's nothing special about any woman, having a oneitis or crush is pathetic.

Remember while you jerk off into a sock shes sucking chads cock

do you think you own your crush retard? you should've tried harder to attract her
if your friend knew you were crushing on her hard its a dick move for him to fuck her, but at the same time she obviously wasn't interested in you

I CANT GET OVER IT LADS I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR A KISS I TRIED SO HARD AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS FUCK HIM EVEN AFTER HE MADE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE2 DAYS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY NNOTME REEEE

>liking a whore
Kill her, your best friend, and then yourself.

>best friend
>fucks your crush
You might want to rethink that one.

She is taking it hard in the pussy right now from your best friend, moaning his name...sucking his fat cock...I sense great anger in you

Well stop seeing them, remove them from social media. Not much you can do, but don't take it too close to your heart. Some other girl eventually will fall in love with you, and it'll be 1000x more pleasant than dating a girl who just likes you. All unless you let loneliness and bitterness into your heart, in which case you'll fuck up any relationship yourself.

>having a oneitis or crush is pathetic.
I know, but how do I not have a oneitis? Shes perfect

Just so you know how psychotic I am, I've stayed up until 5 am checking their Snapchat scores to make sure any one of them was changing and if they didnt I would cry because that meant they were probably fucking

Right now neither of their scores haves changed for the past 2 hours and they are together REEEEEEE WHYYYYY

>do you think you own your crush retard? you should've tried harder to attract her
I tried but she always tried for this guy since forever. WHY NOT ME REEEEREREEREREE ITS NOT FAIR

Does you friend know you like her? If he does that sucks but it's not his fault. If he does know then he's kinda a dickhead and you should probably axe him

Attached: DQev6zoUIAEW4Zk.jpg (793x1199, 116K)

This is the reason why you should never develop feeling for a women

doesn't* originally original

Attached: DG-hV7VUQAExQAK.jpg (600x443, 33K)

go inside the room and just watch while clapping, she'll want to suck your dick instead

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRRR

I DONT GET IT

I THINK IM PRETTY ATTRACTIVE, I DRESS NICE, IM RICH AND HE CHEATS ON WOMEN AND SHE STILL ONLY TRIES TO GET WITH HIM AND IGNORES ME

I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH ITS SO FUCKING CRAZY

could it be?? elliot rogers???

>ITT: r9k: attack of the incels day 452

Attached: costanza samurai.jpg (500x375, 26K)

She's a whore then, you obviously dodged a bullet there. Better for you

ONLY FOR HIM THO

SHES ONLY LOVED HIM

AND HES NEVER LIKED HER BACK UNTIL RECENTLY AND NOW THEY FUCK AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO KMS HES SO FUCKING LUCKY I CANT REEEEEEEE WHY CANT SHE LOVE ME LIKE THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If he knew you like her - stop talking to him
If he didn't - just try to move on, you wil eventually find someone that will like you

Stay strong OP

thanks man i appreciate it

I dont think so though man, im 19 and a virgin and never dated and can barely fall in love with girls - but when i do i do hard and they never like me back

what if he creampied her

haha that would suck

Attached: 1532659233971.jpg (2448x3264, 466K)

This was me at 18 but I fucked a hooker and a couple randoms

Would you want to be loved by such a promiscuous woman? You deserve better my friend. You shouldn't feel bad as it's more than likely good for you.

They might see you as desperate. Desperate people are never good lovers, and they usually enter relationships to cope with their problems which is toxic. Unless you are ready to have a gf, you should just go on with your life, perhaps you can fuck some whores and roasties on your way

Just move on and stop thinking about it. you can recover unlike most of us here you sound like you have normal life dont just throw it away because of some roastie cunt.

I used to think like you, but it's a bad road to go down, friend.

You're going to want to be in a relationship to cope with your problems, but it isn't going to solve anything and the root of your issues aren't girl related.
It took me a while to figure out, I'm 25 now and finally getting my life on track, but it's nice to be happy with myself and not have to worry about finding it in others. I was a virgin until 20, now girls flock to me and I'm barely even interested. Work out, find what makes you happy even if you have to fail a few times to find it, and try to move on from this and realize that the answer lies within you and not some girl.

Kill yourself you worthless faggot nobody cares about you.

Basically OP, you just have to cut yourself off from them. It doesn't matter if he's your friend, if he is having a net negative impact on your life, cut that dude the fuck off. Besides, if he's really your best friend he'd drop her for you. It will be shitty for a while but you just have to tough it out and in a matter of months you will have basically moved on. You will also come to realize that currently your mind is infected essentially by a demon. You'll look back on the way you are right now, cringe, and vow to be stronger-minded in the future.

>It doesn't get any better, I assure you.
Wrong.

OP, this is just how life is. Maybe you should stop hanging out with your friend

>I THINK IM PRETTY ATTRACTIVE
You're not

>angry at your friend for winning
>prefer it was some rando and not your friend

Some friend you are huh

cut them out of your life you fucking idiot

thanks man

orgnankgkn