Looks the same as he did 8 years ago

Looks the same as he did 8 years ago.
What """gains""" does he keep talking about?
It seems like he hit his natty limit a decade ago, what's the point of lifting after that?

Attached: scottautism.png (900x480, 677K)

Lmao just looks a lot uglier and that's it, so much for men peaking at 30. He looked way better at 24 than 32.

>looking the same for 8 years
isnt that a good thing in his case?

Attached: 1469517604708.jpg (336x394, 29K)

>It seems like he hit his natty limit a decade ago, what's the point of lifting after that?
to maintain and/or make small gains here and there
I love the same as I did 4 years ago. but I all my big four lifts have gone up 45-125lbs

he just loves his bahbells

Holy fuck thanks for the laugh user

>Looks the same as he did 8 years ago
yeah welcome to natural lifting

You’re on to something

That can't be the natty limit

Maintaining and the enjoyment of the gym. At his point, I'd just fuck around with different routines and disciplines.

Go try olympic lifts, maybe get into martial arts, pick up a sport.

NO STOP SHILLING REEEEEEEEEE

probably, no one has infinite progression especially as a natural. if he stopped lifting and began eating like shit he would end up looking like your average bar fly

Attached: bepis.jpg (847x960, 110K)

This gay-for-pay loser never looked good. I can think of 10 guys at my gym better off than he is.
He's garbage.

COPE.

>garbage
>not gahbage

It is. I mean technically he could cut and look better for a small period of time but as a natty it would only last 3 months before he would start losing serious gains.

When you hit your natty limit is when you can start having fun in the gym. Train whatever you feel like training, say if you want to only bench one day then do that, and if you only want to do barbell rows the other day then do that, fuck around a little bit, focus on strength, etc, up the cardio by doing circuit workouts and boxing. I don't get why all of you faggots even lift to begin with when you seem to fucking despise the activity completely, asking questions like ''what's even the point?'' The point is that it's a healthy, productive, and fun hobby.

I bet you're not one of those 10 guys

Attached: eh.jpg (200x200, 7K)

SHUT IT DOWN

beginner: lifting for hypertrophy
middle: lifting for strength
advanced: giving up lifting and do yoga 2 hours a day

After natty limit, especially since you're likely to be into your thirties at that point, the best thing to do is small doses of test and very small doses of HGH. Very small doses of tren too.

i'd do that not until my 40s or even 50s

he got pussy gains pleb

>natty

lmao

I was about to post the exact same thing

not staying natty baka