User and 4 chan is compromised by the US state Dept

Anonymous and 4 chan are elements of controlled opposition being used by the CIA, DOJ and State Dept. Need proof? Pic related. Guy asks a question and gets censored immediately. No freedom of speech. No questions that aren't approved. he use of Fascism and Nazis memorabilia has only straightened movements against the white race by allowing the media frenzy around white nationalists to flourish and be substantiated while people think their worst fears are realized.

Attached: Anon is CIA.jpg (1616x860, 215K)

bump

Watch. This thread will be censored. They cannot allow this information to be shared. Anonymous helped topple Qaddafi and assisted the US state department and CIA during the Arab spring. You think you're a patriot, but you're a patsy.

To answer pic related questions. Phone batteries draining quickly, devices running out of battery too quickly even with new battery cells, devices heating up more than they should clicking or interruptions during calls, people you don't know making seemingly direct comments to you (Hypnotic suggestion). Its not the 70's they don't usually just park a van out front anymore, it's all done through wifi surveillance now.

Me personally I've been being tracked by the SS and elements of Project Camelot and Orion for years now. They aren't good at hiding it desu.

Bump

Don't worry about it so much user

Bump

These actually. One thing you should keep in mind to stay sane is to remember that you are not important. Thinking that should alleviate the suspicion and if you really are being watched they'll get bored eventually if they can't dig anything from you by breaking you.

>being a schizo
>current year

I had a fun one where I made an international phone call recently (in EU) to a number I had not called before.
It took extra long.. I mean 20-30 seconds to start ringing, and it was not my number that appeared on the other persons caller ID.

This is the lowest IQ thread I have seen in a while. Holy fuck, get off my board you complete faggot before I gangstalk the shit out of you.

Now I have proof that even if so it is a wash:
Death to Israel and every last Jew down to the child.

Tfw looking at this thread and thinking "I don't give a shit they've been watching me for years" and then I get an unknown call that is silent

I'm getting so sleepy, it's time for bed now.

>schizo targeted individual makes thread
>mods delete off topic shit thread
CIA NIGGA.

what was Carl saying

No shit, newfags. Feds have been here since 2008.
>posting on Jow Forums without being behind 7 proxies
You think this is Reddit or something? You retards deserve to get v&.

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-133018.jpg (1059x1457, 450K)

And yet you post this thread here you fucking idiot brainlet.

Attached: pawnopsface.jpg (608x1000, 74K)

Turn off the lights.
Is anything glowing?

Not Jow Forums related. Try /x/.

You say that bro but I'm fairly convinced I was selected for a malicious prosecution by a small team, work in public place, get threatened, respond to threat, get prosecuted.
The whole thing was too odd to be normal and also it was fairly inconsequential but the police and the prosecutors were keen to proceed against me even though there is obviously far more serious stuff going on.
I only won out in the end because I had to pay for a proper defence and also I had video footage that they didn't know about.
My belief is that they target people who talk too much and are too visible, the police are basically trying to tilt the stats but doggedly pursuing white "criminals" while going easy on real criminals from ethnic backgrounds.
Why would a small group of people stand up in court and lie to prosecute someone for something fairly trivial?
>just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

but we already know that

Attached: 1406386195689.png (250x291, 67K)

This is pol related.
Electronic serveilleince
Electromagnetic field manipulation
Chemical make up of atmosphere is an engineered hallucinogen.
Not just oxygen but the entire mix in the air

This is all done by somebody who wants to influence the political ideas of young people.

yeah m8y, your phone is likely the first target, most useful stuff they'd want are contained therein.

They'll come at you as "Friends" It's easy to imagine it being far worse than it actually is. No one is going to try and hurt/kill you dead bodies have the habit of drawing attention. The bad side of things tends to be reserved for bad people.

Check out @cuttlefish_btc on Twitter.

He's been reporting on CIA/user/occupy/Jow Forums connections for years.

He's a Marxist but his research on this topic is objective and valid

>Off-topic, /x/ tier thread gets locked.
>Goys we're alphabet now!
Schizo ramblings aren't politics and don't belong on pol you fucking newfag.

The FBI is better anyways

>>just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

It's not about that, either your on a list and they need to verify you're a threat or you're in a position to influence loads of people e.g Tommy Rubenstien.

I think the feds/alphabets would be more interested in Jow Forumsommandos than Jow Forumstards

/ptg/ is proof that this place is filled with CIA niggers.

>TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG
>3D CHESS
>WE NEVER LIKED ASSAD
>I LOVE NEOCON WARS

Jow Forums is retarded

Why the fuck was this thread moved to Jow Forums ? How is this international banter ?? It has political relevance. If anything this should have been moved to /x/.
Lazy corrupt fucking communist MODSMODSMODS

reminder that Jow Forums is stupid and gay :)

Jow Forums has been property of the FBI since 2008 when Sara Palin's email was hacked.