Fuck

Fuck

Looks like all that lifting was for nothing

Attached: IMG_1117.jpg (750x693, 68K)

He's kind of right, you should go up with the intention of becoming neutrally acquainted first in case the puss crazy.

>walk up to chick
>"you're looking good tonight"

Yup, still got it.

Attached: 1529114300138.png (433x429, 51K)

rather do this than do nothing desu.

>t. bugman who's trying to shame men online for being functioning socialized adults in hopes the 6/10 Hailey he orbits will be swooned by his twitter whiteknighting

someone post the "looking good ladies!" collage

Judging by that guy's autistic deviant art-tier profile pic, I doubt he's an authority on how to be successful with women. If guys never approached women they were attracted to but didn't know, no one would exist

t. jew

>you just gotta put yourself out there brah

Attached: commits social suicide.jpg (1080x960, 272K)

>klein
every time

Sometimes you have no choice. The women who go to "designated places where it's acceptable to hit on women" like bars/clubs are almost always trash. So if you want to meet women and there are none available in your friend circle, the best bet is indeed to strike up conversations in public places, whether library or grocery store or park or wherever else.

>when PUA goes wrong

kek

>approaching women only
what a bigot

Attached: 1468821841309.png (872x724, 46K)

>Not migrating to different spots.
I feel no pity for him

>her profile picture
WHORE

>klein

Attached: jew.jpg (501x504, 63K)

I feel bad for this guy. You know he was probably genuinely taking that PUA advice of "just gotta play the numbers and get rejected 1000 times to eventually get one to say yes!" and trying to build up a tolerance to rejection or whatever. But the thing is this will always be viewed as "creepy" and "tryhard" by women, because to a woman, any amount of actually working hard toward something makes it unattractive.

It's the same way with weightlifting, actually. Because their brains are retarded, they find it a turn-off to find out that you spend a ton of your time in the gym and in the kitchen to achieve the physique you have. They like it more if they believe that you just naturally look this way. This is obviously bullshit and nobody just naturally looks muscular and athletic, but you need to make them think this is the case.

Lmao approaching random women completely depends on how attractive you are. I'm 6'4, 8 years lifting and decently handsome. I can get as many numbers as I want

Watch this guy turn into Elliot Rodger someday.

That's common knowledge nowadays. Everyone knows that "creepy" is just code for ugly.

I don't know why you would ask a girl out in a public place. It's not like you're going to find your soulmate on the way to the GNC. You strike up conversations in social areas like school or parties.

Attached: 35731491_853661414833325_5280214789199495168_n.jpg (600x477, 51K)

(((Klein)))

>school
not everyone is in school
>parties
oh yeah, you're totally finding your soul mate in the drunk whore at travis's frat house, brah.

PUA is irresponsible as it doesn't tell the reality of just how impossible a numbers game it is. It places zero emphasis on your looks, and all on game, to sell to as many ugly incels as possible, giving them false hope

PUA channels show a dozen successful approaches that end in a number
Not shown
>hundreds of rejections
>the successful approaches not even amount to a date, let alone sex

It will help your odds, a little bit, but it sells a pipe dream

Attached: supremeg.jpg (618x412, 34K)

Really activates my almonds

Attached: yQiet2f.jpg (1200x1291, 104K)

Not all parties involve you slamming shot after shot. A cocktail party for example may let you meet some professional women.

>Bex

Oh wow, an insane fake Jew feminist. What great taste in women you have, Mr. (((Klein)))

they also don't show when they pay the girls for acting in their video

>professional women
Dude I have a fucking doctorate and I would never want to touch any of these harpies. You're out of your element, donny.

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (211x174, 10K)

listen to every episode of the black phillip show and you will be good to go when it comes to girls.

100% chance that you're a beta orbiter

What about for a pump & dump?

It's spelled Tom Leykis
*SIPP*

Attached: YLM-tom-lekyis-1-620x370.jpg (620x370, 27K)

I mean if your goal is just to get laid an average-looking to below-average person could pull that off with some PUA techniques.

That said, appearance is generally mentioned, but usually only in ways that can be changed in a moment

What the fuck is going on

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-221327__01.jpg (1080x1080, 238K)

So it's a literal cuckold telling other men not to approach women in public? Am I understanding this correctly?

not correct, he's the bull

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice we made eye contact", try laughter, laughter is good.

Attached: images(3).jpg (270x153, 10K)

It's petty, but people like this make me actually root for the human race dying out, just to spite them and anyone who holds similar views. That is figuring he isn't joking.

>t. nobody should date, only bar and tinder hookups

Lame.

>star of david
every time

>"Gee these misters make you feel like you're walkin through the jungle huh?"
>"Uhh...y-yeah? I guess.."
>heh, still got it

Attached: 1534617602255.png (380x349, 78K)

>then just walk away

Attached: 1535768299102.jpg (641x443, 63K)

>Women find dedication unattractive

No.
If a woman complains about your dedication to the gym or whatever it is it's just a test.

Yep. Angry bug man who can't work up the courage to approach

>some secondhand account
>literally just a picture of a man
>no actual proof any of this happened
why do I get the feeling this is made up

what are you, a teenager?

Wait why did he like her comment? Is this like super orbiting or something?

context, dude. They don't like it when something about you required a ton of hard work behind it, rather than it being "natural". Why do you think "wii fit and zumba" is a meme?

This.

>women expect you to approach them
>it's scummy/creepy to approach women
cool

Attached: 1478203735195.png (286x314, 89K)

These pussies are not the kind of men women want. Women will say they don't want to be approached in public because they are thinking of all the guys who did it to them that they didn't like. When they remember that one hot guy who they ended up seeing afterwards they will inevitably make excuses for that one example. Guys like this who listen in earnest when women say what they want are feeble cunts.
I'm telling all you manlets, lanklets, dyels, or whatever; a women doesnt know what she wants until you give it to her. Who gives a fuck if some sour bitches blow their top at you, you gotta eat so you gotta hunt

omega-male twitter opinions are literally worthless

I don't quite understand. Poly?

MGTOW.

You only approach the ones that show actual interest, nigga. You have to learn to indentify the choosing signals.

Here you go

Attached: CCD44402-41B9-429C-9B98-7368DD6252AC.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

What signals?

Sleezball gang?

Based user, what are these signals? A-asking for a f-friend...

no girl has ever shown signals to me

You can tell she has interest when she smiles at you or keeps miring you. If a woman doesn't do this things, just don't waste your time.

Alpha Male Strategies, he spits some truth

>girl smiles at me
>she must want my penis

Excellent logic there, user. Now you've done sent dozens of autists out there with a dangerous mindset.

If you work on yourself, bet they are sending you signals. You just have to be confidence enough to notice.

baka keep being a purecel

This never fucking happens. Only smiles are those from workers, whose job is to be nice, or those that are kind of forced in school groups or something where interaction is a have to, and they are just trying to be friendly. Guess I must be one ugly motherfucker

Sorry about your luck

Best dating coach by miles

What if NO girls show me those signals

> Be me today
> Walk into gas station pass short blonde qt
> We both look back at each other
> She mutters out uh huh with a grin
> I go in get gas and coffee
> Come out she's pumping gas next to me
> Introduce myself
> Get number
> Having dinner tomorrow
He's right, it's just horrible, stay celibate.

nice larp faggot

Attached: IMG_8450.jpg (1800x2700, 954K)

so I'm supposed to approach women I don't know in private places?

only if you're Chad

Attached: 1472038048478.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Surprisingly not, it's gonna be my first first date in like 5 years after a 4 year relationshit ended in December. It's not as if I claimed to have taken her back to my place from the gas station, I'm positive she'll realize her mistake halfway through dinner, if not cancel beforehand.

jesus christ man have some hope for fucks sake

I'm pretty disgusted with women that sit around giving half-signals but won't ever make the first move, they're no different from beta males.

Mentally ill people who need to sleep in a pile like hamsters to not kill themselves from the emptiness inside. It's a shame they never learned to fill the hole with anime girls and feelings of superiority towards people on the internet.

You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby! You're gonna die!

There's a difference between a "come hither" smile and a friendly face. If you didn't have autism you would be able to differentiate between the two.

Hope is for the weak willed who can't handle living in constant despair.

> Introduce myself
what do you mean specifically

Let's assume, just for the sake of argument, that some small number of people ITT have a mild form of autism. How do you differentiate the two?

If her pupils turn into hearts then she wants the dick

>be my Dad, 20 years old
>approach 18 year old girl at bar because he thinks she's attractive, introduces himself, asks if he can buy her a drink
>after a little conversation he asks for her number, calls her the next day to go on a date
Happily married for 40 years, the end

Was I lied to?

Attached: 1458536766158.png (700x482, 628K)

It’s actually pretty crazy how shit people are at picking up signals. Look at a girl you think is cute a couple of times. If you catch her looking at you more than once, talk to her. Doesnt matter about what. The subject of the first conversation isn’t important. What’s important is her level of enthusiasm when she’s speaking to you. If she’s obviously spilling spaghetti, she likes you. If she’s very responsive and happy to talk to you, she either likes you or is just that kind of person.
I can go on and on. The point is, you can tell if a girl likes you or not with like 90% accuracy through just a few conversations.

30.5% pupil dilation, +- 2%

Any signals that doesn't require me to make eye contact?

If she whispers "I know you're fat and autistic and have nothing to offer me or any woman but for some reason I really want you because you're so nice" then you probably have a shot

haha holy shit you're retarded. you actually want women to act like confident alpha males?

no you don't.

Just some self-depricating humor famalam, we've been texting all day and have a lot in common
Well after the smile and the uh-huh, I had a shit eating grin on when I saw she was next to me pumping. I had to walk past her and laughingly said hello, she laughingly said hi back and we started chatting. She was off to work so couldn't stick around to chat with a stranger at a gas station, but just exchanged names and numbers real quick. We're both Irish so we both have the normal light hearted irishness way about us I think that kinda played into the interaction.

well not the ugly ones :^D

Everyone makes fun of this, but for real the secret to getting female attention is to actually talk to them. For the most part they don't give a fuck what you say.

While it seems pretty silly, from a communication and social manipulation standpoint, the boomer is doing a few things right.

He's opening avenues of conversation by talking to them, but he's also not applying any pressure by leaving immediately.

He's creating a personality profile by being seen and having fun, he's demonstrating social value by speaking to multiple groups, and most importantly, by speaking to women multiple times in rounds with breaks in between, it creates the sense of familiarity much faster.

Make fun all you want, then give it a try.

..patrick?
why the fuck are you posting about me on this creepy site?
You can consider our "date" cancelled, creep.

How does one get a girlfriend if I'm not allowed to talk to women? Wait for them to approach?

It's all good Becky, you were gonna cancel anyways fucking btich :(

Things were different for the boomers

They had it much better off

We need nuclear war.

Women want to be approached by men they find attractive. Not by men they find unattractive.

>It places zero emphasis on your looks, and all on game, to sell to as many ugly incels as possible, giving them false hope
That's because PUA is meant for those autists. You don't need to be Chad to get pussy, you just have to "fail fast". The issue with incels is that they have never truly failed at all, and if they have failed they misattributed their failure to things outside of their immediate control and catastrophize their entire existence to the point of seclusion.

The numbers game is a real thing, and I've played it. Once you realize that there are hot women out there that wouldn't mind dating you, your life changes overnight. But the issue with playing the numbers game is that it is intensive, and you'll leave empty handed most days/nights you go out in the beginning. When a woman isn't interested in dating/sex it's out of your control so you just move on.

Yeah now that I'm older I can finally pick up the signs and act on them if, but its annoying as fuck that I didn't know this shit earlier. Before, the only way I'd be able to tell if someone was into me they'd have to spill spaghetti (obviously in a good way). Just take the sign, with the context of the situation and you'll be fine.

That boomerfag advice is actually correct, most autists on here don't understand that. Then they wonder why their lonely all the time.

hes a major cuck lord, but still who the fuck has time for cold approaching