What is Jow Forums's issue with women having sexual freedom? Here are the facts. Sexual liberation has:

What is Jow Forums's issue with women having sexual freedom? Here are the facts. Sexual liberation has:
>broken down multiple barriers to sex (race, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation, etc.)
>freed women from virtual bondage
>made sex something more accessible and freely given out of love and consent
>made it possible for people to experience many mates and find their right match rather than be forced to settle
>increased sexual responsibility for all
>helped people be aware they should live fuller lives and not be hindered by arbitrary rules, thus making life more enjoyable
>made "involuntary celibacy" (ie being a permavirgin) inexcusable

No sane human being can have a problem with any of this. Only fundamentalists, fascists, and incels.

Attached: p&s.gif (500x281, 754K)

nothing at all. mmm

how many times are we gona go over this shit, I don't care who they fuck, it only matters if they show interest in me, or if want to purse something with them, then and only then does it become an issue for me, as I don't see women who have casual sex as gf material, but that is just me.

Its made the world overpopulated, increased the crime rates of every western society by bringing in niggers, and in general has made the world a much more degenerate and soulless place.

I want to liberate society from women. Artificial wombs when?

>find their right match
Doesn't exist. There's always a bigger Chad out there.

Attached: 1528541708684.jpg (780x653, 133K)

>>broken down multiple barriers to sex (race, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation, etc.)
No it hasn't. Women are hypergamous by nature. Giving them freedom only benefits the top men and the alphas, while most people are excluded
>>freed women from virtual bondage
Bondage from what? Studies have been done that show women are unhappier in the current feminist sexual liberation society.
>>made sex something more accessible and freely given out of love and consent
More like it's reduced it to a recreational activity done with anyone. It's taken away all meaning and value of sex.
>>made it possible for people to experience many mates and find their right match rather than be forced to settle
That just ruins them and makes them incapable of long-term bonding. With each partner, they become more desensitized and unable to commit.
>>increased sexual responsibility for all
More people having more sex actually increases the likelihood of STDs all across the board and having absolute freedom to do whatever you want sexually is antithetical to being responsible.
>>helped people be aware they should live fuller lives and not be hindered by arbitrary rules, thus making life more enjoyable
There's more to life than enjoyment. Some people actually have values, morals, and standards to live by instead of pursuing amoral, nihilistic hedonism believe it or not.
>>made "involuntary celibacy" (ie being a permavirgin) inexcusable
Again, that's not how female sexuality works. Hypergamy only favors a select few men.

>Its made the world overpopulated
Population growth has stagnated in sexually liberal societies.

>only benefits the top men and the alphas, while most people are excluded
As it should be because only the strongest should survive.

>It's taken away all meaning and value of sex.
All the value it is supposed to have comes from backward christianity. A Chad does whatever he wants with sex, if it just feels good to him he should get it and not be restricted by anything.

Origeanoilo

Attached: IMG_5696.jpg (583x592, 93K)

same threads over and over just stop this shit, most robots are just jealous cuz they ugly or have some other kind of short coming so they find it hard to get love or physical contact. enough of this shit please

>As it should be because only the strongest should survive
Good luck sustaining a society like that. Have fun with your strong genes in some shack in the wilderness.

>increased sexual responsibility for all
bald-faced lie.

There's a difference between sexual freedom and sexual degeneracy. I'm all for the former, but I'm definitely against the latter, for all people, not just filthy whores.

>any of the shit you said was good
>Modern sex is done for "love"

Hahahahahahahaahaa point and laugh at the faggot

Chad will live in a castle with his harem why would he give that up? He wouldn't care about the rest of society crumbling when he is the top player.

what an absolutely putrid troll attempt

you'll get at least 200 replies

that's great and all, but society didn't advance like today because the common folk were pseudo-prostitutes. Only the most successful were encouraged to breed to further progress the human species, without this discernment, our modern society and living standards start to break down.

Only an idiot thnks thottig arround is a good thing.
Second wave feminism is has screwed up and the 0's have fucked up western civilisation.

>made it possible for people to experience many mates and find their right match rather than be forced to settle
If you need to have sex to figure out who you can spend your life with, you're sub-human.

He will when there's nobody around to keep his castle from crumbling, the shit from backing up in his toilets and literally every other job on the planet that doesn't involve watering a pussy garden.