Would anyone ever consider dating a girl with BPD/Bipolar disorder or are we all doomed to just all cut ourselves to...

Would anyone ever consider dating a girl with BPD/Bipolar disorder or are we all doomed to just all cut ourselves to death alone?

Attached: 1533833550022.png (500x429, 314K)

Another epic daily spam troll thread spreadsheeter, you sure showed nu-Jow Forums.

Dated someone with multiple personality dissorder... Dunno if that counts, but they ended up cheating on me. I'll never know if they did love me, or one of their personalities did.

How many times have you posted this now? I know the ricebot trip is leaked so it's probably a bunch of people now.

>Would anyone ever consider dating a girl
not but I would e-date someone and use her as my emotional and social crutch till I'm ready to find someone IRL.

yes but I am a bpd dude so your choices aren't great

Are you trevor btw or another one of the epic shitposters sticking it to nu-Jow Forums?

You're definitely in on it through since you or one of you has namedropped this shit before. Get a life, seriously.

>BPD
Absolute human trash that deserve dying alone.
Always malcontent, emotional outburst, distorting the facts, not being able to act like adult being.
Unbridled broken children in adult body, into the trash please.

I've seen your pic ricebot you aren't even ugly. Why do you make these threads. I bet you have dozens of orbiters

Everyone here longer than a month knows Ricebot is a male though?

Isn't he some trap homo though

If by "BPD/Bipolar" girl you mean Mikan then yes.

Attached: Event_96.png (960x1024, 1.37M)

I am transitioning to female.

Whichever shitposter group or individual this is, I feel bad for you and I honestly hope your life gets better.

BDP + Bipolar + Tranny
yikes. Nobody can handle so much mental illness in once package. Enjoy dieing alone.

Attached: 1531068987316.jpg (1620x1215, 291K)

Fucking this!
I feel like this entire board is made of newfags that started lurking week ago or so.

that would be great to date a girl with any disorder being disabled myself. too bad most disabled girls are mostly stacies too

We're at the point where pretending to be what you described is funny to the majority of posters here now.

How much do I have to PayPal you to an hero

I would give it an honest try but only if you're nearby so I can hug you when you feel like cutting

I mean, all robots consider suicide in one point or another.
So i would say yeah, there might be.

multiple personality disorder is not a real disorder.
>Dated
get out and stop replying to shit fembot threads like this