No social skills, no friends

>no social skills, no friends
>"just make small talk with a cashier"
>they usually don't even look at me when taking my order
What do Jow Forums? How do I become a confident speaker that can talk about anything and be interesting?

How do I have fun conversations with people? Say if I went to a bar and started talking to a couple of people. Why would they want to talk to me instead of the friend(s) they are with?

>tfw spending another night in my room, alone, after going to the gym

Attached: 0gyqocpdwvi11.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Just keep talking to people you have to keep your social skills fit as well. it's like lifting, you'll find it easier and you will even pick up a few things the more you do it

Attached: ITS PAYNE.png (666x886, 882K)

>How i can talk about interesting things
>spending all day at home
Really makes me think

Who do I talk to though?

List of people I see regularly:
>cashier at various stores when I buy food
>coworkers (but usually I sit at my desk and don't actually see them except in passing in the halls)
And that's it

What should I do instead? I've looked at meetup, not interested in anything in my area

Attached: RuKmzAp.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

name?

You talk to your co-workers you wad. Pop culture, other people's hobbies, whatever

People aren’t interesting. Pop culture is not interesting. Fuck off with this shit. Pop culture is stagnant. Nobody gives a fuck that you can parrot normie memes.

"be more interesting" is code for the superficial qualities like looks and money that people are too cowardly to admit are what they really want.

Listen to a shit load of stand up, and podcasts of comedians talking to each other. Old O&A are good, but starting to get dated. Just listen for how to be funny, tell a good story, or take the piss in a friendly way. Don’t copy jokes directly, but you’ll pick up on technique.

What is a confident speaker?

Problem is that they all know I'm autistic, so I can't just start talking with them. Am I supposed to walk up to one of their desks, out of the blue and ask how their day is going?

>tfw see coworkers computers, everyone in group chats on Skype that I'm never part of

Attached: 56uc69stomj11.jpg (1080x1082, 185K)

Find a hobby and make yourself interesting. You sound like a boring fuck.

If youre in rural areas try woodworking, beer or wine craft, get a beater car to work on and take it to meets.

If youre in the city just do more liberal things, get involved in a dnd club, join a language exchange event and learn a language (chinese is a good one).

People dont want to talk to you because you likely have nothing interesting to say. Get good at something and people involved in that hobby and passionate people will talk with you for hours over it.

fucking this, normies get out REEEE

Groups, your coworkers, make random small talk when you're out

Thanks for the suggestions

>dnd
Sounds interesting, but don't know where to find one. Nothing on meetup

>language
I'm trying to learn french, but I'm nowhere good enough to go to a language exchange

The only other hobby I'm doing is dance lessons, but I don't talk to anyone at them. don't know what to say really

Attached: nnnekrvv5nj11.jpg (750x861, 55K)

>tfw im a weirdo autist spaz but have no problem talking to people like coworkers and being funny, definitely a hell of a lot moreso than the stuff they talk about (not like clown funny, but just making jokes/observational humor)
>never have any real in depth conversations with anyone about anything because i never take anything seriously because im a friendless permavirgin autist who hides all details about my life because i dont want people to know what a friendless virgin shut in i am so i psuh people away in that sense too

even worse, i compltely shut down in bar/restaurant environments around these same people. be at work with a few coworkers no problem talking to them, making them laugh, etc... go to a restaurant with them and i literally sit there mute.

are you me

I keep my social gains in this new city by having deep conversions with bitches I meet on tinder, then fucking them silly. Win win for me desu

Attached: facialabuse.gif (395x235, 1.73M)

>haven’t been laid in almost a year

There is no escaping this hell

Attached: FD106F2B-51D3-4840-9D9F-375DEE144A03.jpg (639x670, 74K)

>go on tinder dates
>never goes anywhere because i cannot bring them back to my parents house
>broke and can’t move out

Attached: B54CFC28-E5D0-4417-99C0-A900AEED1033.jpg (912x960, 67K)

are you op

OP here, I literally sit mute in every conversation

Feels bad man

Attached: 7hlld3w8dfj11.jpg (1125x1102, 233K)

Thanks, will try this

Problem is, people always seem to have a funny, relevant story to share. But I don't have any tbqh

Attached: xtejj15.jpg (767x960, 94K)

I'm a great public speaker.

My problem is holding a conversation because my interests dont revolve around small talk bull shit. I'll go on for hours about privacy issues, engineering, business ideas, finance, and abstract shit. Even public policy and how to better the world.

However. That shit flies over most people's heads as it's too much for them. Fuck. That's supposedly too much for most people.

It's a lonely world bro. Natural conversations are the best. I'm alone bbecause I can't give a fuck.

People make shit up a lot to fit in. Something I fucking despise. You can be just like them. Just pretend you know what they are talking about.

You just need to stay calm and be comfortable making small touches
>5 hour long bus ride
>sit next to a qt
>after 2 hours of talking we are making out and I'm fingering her soaked pussy

girls care tho

Yeah I don't really know the solution to this. Kinda worrying you see people posting this problem so often these days. If it helps I met most of my long-time friends through hobbies we enjoyed doing

Bro just fucking gun me down please.

>tfw too intelligent to have basic social skills

Attached: balloon.jpg (710x675, 60K)

see thats the thing, i dont. in fact i am actually pretty talkative and such. something about restaurants makes me shut down though

>how do you seem more interesting
Ask questions

If there were two of you in a room, what would the conversation look like?
Would you want to be there and would you enjoy the others' company?
Face yourself first user.

Attached: snap2.jpg (409x618, 51K)