What are some things someone with this type of body can improve on?

What are some things someone with this type of body can improve on?

Attached: 1535841878781.jpg (1080x1346, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stephjrayner/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. She already has a job as a basic bitch bikini model. It may not be the type some of us like but it’s working for her. She can make enough money with her body modeling wet seal clothes to retire at 30 before she hits the wall

>high wasted 80s bikini bottoms are making a comeback

Oh god please be true

>that basic "I know I'm hot" bitch face

Attached: unimpressed2.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Should lingerie models slouch and stare at the floor?

grow breast

Serious question, is there any way a chick this hot isn’t a complete asshole? I imagine their whole life is nothing but validation and appeasement so they never really have to struggle and develop character or empathy like a normal person. Basically like a spoiled rich kid who just gets everything handed to them. I’m asking this on a curious sociology level and not a bitter misogynistic virgin level btw

>implying they are not cum dumpster for very rich guys

How do I get a gf like this?

Attached: 1535852512088.webm (533x750, 1.91M)

pssht.... learn how to swing a sword for starters. amateurs never learn... *leaps off into the night*

BR*P

Attached: 1518647773420.jpg (240x210, 6K)

sitting on my dick

Attached: brap.jpg (400x400, 33K)

i may have found my ideal women

nah she's mine haha

Attached: 1535848923758.webm (640x900, 1.97M)

> triple 7s
its your lucky day

i think it's called confidence, it's an attractive trait in both men and women, you should try to get some

10/10s can be really nice sometimes. Like better personality than 7/10s and 8/10s. If you are alpha enough a 10/10 might even treat you better than an 8/10.

is she a mix or some latin shit?

> when she touches her glasses
> you just KNOW she put you in her cringe compilation

why even live?

>attractive trait in women
Literally its not

no it's called thinking you're hot shit
confidence is being low profile because you have no need to that level of output since, you know, you're confidant
you should try to get some

also this

i've always wondered what dating a 10/10 would be like, they must be hit on all the time, do you let them deal with it or do you fend people off

if she's into watersports i guess you could piss on her every time you're in a bar to mark your territory

She can try to not have an ugly kike face

giving me more attention babey

Attached: 56a.jpg (557x519, 36K)

>liking submissive and weak willed women

never gonna make it

was wondering myself... id love to see her parents so we have a prototype lol!

>being this gay

def a latina

>not liking a woman that knows her place and is not gonna look to prove herself when I get home from a long day at work
you gay user?

Underrated

you seem insecure

Chick in OP vs pic related

WHO WINS?

Attached: tj-swim.png (980x592, 265K)

She has a 10/10 body but I despise kike faces because I know every single one has a bitch personality

you seem a bit effeminate

alright well, i hope you find your ideal woman user, we just have different types i guess

OP. I've seen these other chicks in motion, their flattering angles fall apart real quick once they start walking.

she was born in New Zealand and move to Australia when she was 10 or some shit

couldn't find anything on her parents

OP, no contest

hips, tight gap, shape and face all superior

Work to look more like pic related

Attached: E53C9854-14B6-40A9-B7A3-E97E5CB85B52.jpg (837x1920, 942K)

She's Australian. Literally zero kikes and niggers here. Stop being a faggot

I was an 8/10 who dated a 10/10 (swedish, could have been supermodel, her dad had a private jet) and holding onto her was so hard. She was giving nuclear shittests all the time and I was disarming them, Agreeing&lifying, reframing and so on. It was a constant power battle.
I was quite skinny back then but had a LOT of status (at my uni). I would literally be walking down the street with her and groups of men from the other side of the road would shout shit like "she's way out of your league" and "what are YOU doing with HIM?". However just being with her made all women nearby eyefuck me, and she saw that.
I got very good at subtly playing domination games politely and socially dominating other men.
A good tip is to have a loyal crew and to control your environment so that other men dont get close. I didnt. In fact some of my closest friends desperately wanted to destroy my relationship. Even though I was hooking them up with hot girls they wanted me to fail so bad. They made secret facebook groups and photoshopped me in 50 pictures with girls to make it look like I was being a pervert. It seemed like more friends do that kind of shit than dont.
Its tough. I lost her in the end. And the same friends who smeared me as a pervert all that time still will see me at reunions and say "I cant believe you thought you had a chance with her :)"

there's some funky natives in NZ though

pls be troll

Memes aside, maybe more pull ups and side planks

Yep, I don't like manly women that try to drive me but I respect your choice

yeah it sounds like a pain in the ass, i'd rather have a cute 7.5/10 type girl like Emma Stone or something, not literally her, but someone like her, but more fit

She looks greek

Attached: C-1EUphW0AAi9rf.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Attached: 765C6B2F-78EC-4F75-9B1F-F8D1C040B293.jpg (432x517, 52K)

>watching a boring, dead streamer

Attached: 32DF7B11-B048-4223-8BBB-62E303981DD1.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

This is what a real high-test Alpha male wants

>t. Low test beta male

What's going on here?

there's nothing becoming about smug cunts. if a woman is so openly arrogant she's dropped immediately, i don't care how hot she is

> that thigh gap
Imagine the smell

Bigger core, bigger posterior chain and quads. she also needs to start doing arms

these are the women you attack with your penis

Every female stacey looks the same

Thin nose, short yet compact/wide midface, tanned, full lips, perfect head shape/chinproportion

no you're clearly insecure

>can't handle any pushback
You're a fucking pussy. Life is 100% about dominating other people.

imagine looking like this unironically haha
imagine having a gf that looked this haha :)

Attached: Rayner3 copy.jpg (900x571, 530K)

I look like this already, but even better: with a cute little bulge

anyone know her name?

instagram.com/stephjrayner/?hl=en

God Bless you my man

These bitches are all too THICC

Attached: 1503145268355-edit.jpg (538x546, 89K)

unironically, my gf is 4 and is stacked

based russians

Attached: you cant see.jpg (974x1600, 185K)

one of the trainers at my gym is currently a competitor in the womens body building, she is legit 10/10 tall, strong, natural blonde and honestly so fuckig nice. Talks to everyone, is excellent in her classes, one of her clients was clearly Jow Forums so aspie but trying hard and she was great with him. I think she came second. or first even in some recent comp in singapore.

To answer ops question, at her level of attractiveness its just a matter of having a personality that works with yours and then catering to your individual fetishes. Id love her to have some bush poking out that bikini for example

sauce?

kys cuck

name?

mommy milky
I want milky now

more please

im thirsty

Attached: 1529297182810.png (277x182, 7K)

lol what

I dont have many in my recent gallery, it's a pain to find them. this one was taken by mistake lol

Attached: excuse the mess.jpg (1200x1600, 148K)

shit I found one, here you go cheers

I miss her, I'm away for work in a shitty timezone for another few weeks

Attached: found one.jpg (1318x1600, 190K)

MOAR!
how much do you make and how old are you? How do you get a GF like this?

mommy keep going

still thirsty

more

Attached: 1520030747875.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

28, I make a fair bit but she's not with me because of money (she's pretty well off herself) and I was looking for work for some time while we've been together.

sorry man, its a pain in the ass looking for pics in whatsapp web not gonna bother with more

Attached: another one.jpg (900x1600, 142K)

My god, how do you not impregnate a woman like that right away? How can you possibly hold the urge back?

she's hot. I'm 32 and I make 130k/year. I can't even get my dick wet.

>im weak so my woman needs to be weak too so i dont get too stressed
You plan to pass on that cucked behaviour on your children?
>you seem a bit effeminate
the fucking irony

pic related

what are you doing wrong?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 1.17.51 PM.png (926x1488, 968K)

I'm going to tell your gf that you posted her lewds on your closeted homosexual's bodybuilding forum and she's going to get mad at you buddy boy

Attached: nu pepe.jpg (458x445, 56K)

lol she dgaf and would be flattered I'm praising her

Attached: you cant see 2.jpg (1200x1600, 170K)

From how you write you sound like a good person, you deserve her. Well done user, keep being happy.

cheers user

I've moved abroad for work and she wanted to stay together; so we're getting legally married next month. Fugging wild. But at 28 I don't mind taking the jump to 'the next level', time to grow up and all

Can i see her BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 892447a9b29800567f7030fb1e9c4299c5cf17ab49044ac693de982d1e25c77f.png (729x638, 154K)

>what are you doing wrong?
I'm short and I don't really have a social life.

Fuck off virgin.

lol got this last night, cheeeeers

I'm not gonna bother with some 'chin-up' shit or PUA crap. So try this on: spend money on yourself, go to expensive stylists and get a good scissor cut, even hire a personal stylist to get you nice new clothes that fit well, etc. You make money and don't have a social life, might as well spend it feeling good about yourself.

Join a group-work gym. In London there's this thing called Barry's Bootcamp, I'm sure there are similar HIIT-style gyms around. Fuck, join some crossfit gym. Who cares, you want the social life and gains.

Attached: braaaaap.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

got damn HD is the greatest invention of man

very nice

Attached: 1528092741049.png (720x644, 31K)

Might not be related.. Taking too long in the gym, so I'm thinking of switching from 5 minutes rest to 3 minutes rest on my strength lifts, but I don't know if I should do it brcause I'd probably lift less weight. Someone has advice?

lifting is bad for your joints. i suggest you stop.

Posts like this make me so sad. How did you find her?

Scars?

Me on the right

It's really mediocre... she was dating a friend of a friend and I saw her at a bbq. I found her very attractive but didn't talk to her much because she was dating a homie's friend.

We became IG mufos after a few months (saw them as a couple like twice more) and I didn't really creep or anything. The occasional like back and forth. They had a up and down relationship and broke up and the Likes between us increased. Then I asked her out because I wanted to be hooked up with her friends (I presumed she had equally hot friends). But we hung out a bit and she had other plans...

Turns out she thought I was a cutie at the bbq too and was surprised I didn't creep on her like the other guys. Oh well.

bra marks, bro

>5 minutes rest

for what purpose

What weight are you moving now?