Visit Jow Forums

>visit Jow Forums
>it's nothing but pink wojacks screaming

What the fuck is this useless board?

Attached: biz.jpg (1885x1028, 263K)

Oh shit I just spent a bunch of useless real money for a little bit of useless fake money reee

It's a bunch of Pajeets sperging out over meme coins and other meme investments.

they put all their money in a scam and lost it all and their surprised lol. They will be poor forever.

>fiat currency
>"real" "money"
lol

Theirs is a board of great prophecy. /x/ could learn a thing or two from Jow Forums.

go spend it all on buttcoins then

Wow that looks unironically worse then r9k.

Yeah I check it out every few months and it's just pink wojaks and crypto currency shills. I guess what do you expect from Jow Forums? Anyone with good financial and business prowess probably has better stuff to do or at least better websites to visit

It honestly feels like some high level satire

Why does Jow Forums have IDs? Scamming a problem?

Samefag shilling is a thing.

call it fake money all you want, but in the end it's much easier to acquire a sandwich with "fake" money than cryptoshekels or whatever bartering chip you think we should be using

If you visit Jow Forums regularly you'll notice a pattern in the pink wojaks.
I have been running those patterns against stock market developments and came to believe they are used for stealthily exchanging information to perform inside trades.
I will need to collect more evidence so I can forward my findings to the authorities.

cant they just open a private IRC or even fuckin twitter DMs?

I believe direct communication can be logged by the authorities. Wojak code seems random at first so it won't be as suspicious and it isn't going to be investigated or logged.

Yeah dude, that's some high iq humor there

Bunch of NEETs trying to win the fake money jackpot so they don't have to work a real job.

Attached: crypto_crash.png (1500x998, 275K)

the retards on biz dont even trade equities besides penny stocks because they're too broke to round up $25k to bypass PDT reqs.

Cryptokids need to be gassed; ruined trading discourse online

hey remember cosbycoin

isn't it funny how anything even tangentially associated with "lol let's own the libertarian neckbeard creepers" turns out to be made of rapists

Attached: Py8b7l.jpg (640x288, 36K)

"crosbycoin" is where you try to make a fraction of a cent more than your parents did and bing crosby jumps out of the victrola and beats the shit out of you with a belt

The bitcoin cryptocurrency took a dip, going from 8k to 6k and probably more.

I guess Jow Forums got /bogged/ again

Attached: Bitcoin+fags+atm_c40bd5_6510143.jpg (1200x1559, 198K)

based bogdan

Jow Forums is good for a laugh. I go there anytime I see bitcoin tanking.

Attached: ggac4p7ses501.png (1005x652, 126K)

Dont you know by now that every board is shit and doesn't know anything about what it purports to know about.

Anyone else post on Jow Forums but not actually invest or interested in it? I go for the funny screeching pink man memes

>pink threads not there anymore
Fuck I always miss the Jow Forums shitstorms.

I'm a NEET who only uses bitcoin for drugs but I actively spread FUD

ive probably bought more drugs with bitcoin than real money

real money is useless to me now, all i need is numbers on a screen. You can even buy food online with online money.

>you can't even buy food online with online money

Attached: 1507119579983.png (645x729, 94K)

learn to read picobrain

i bet it you that long to reply

>i bet it you that long to reply
learn to proofread plank brain