CAN. A. WOMAN. BE. A. ROBOT

this question is like the final boss of the internet, it keeps me up at night.

can women be robots???

Attached: 1534212727409.jpg (288x288, 39K)

Yes if, and only if, she is too anxious to go outside.

Naturally.
But there are still many differences between girl robots and men robots.

yes but as soon as they become aware of it they are not. its a schroedinger type thing

this is a bait thread. a single poster is making these threads to stir up normies and robots. whatever the answer to his question do not have the discussion here. do not reply to this thread. sage.

If she's unfuckable and knows it, then sure. She's a robot.

No not unless she's extremely deformed'

Women do not have problems in today's society

countering your so-gay with my bamp

This. And even deformed girls may not count in certain cases.

How could a girl possibly be a robot? If you think this explain your reasoning. Do you simply not believe all women can get a bf? Do you think all robots/men can get a gf? And then what about the special treatment even here that automatically makes them a class above us whether they put out or not?

it would depend on how you define robot wouldnt it

someone who feels no need to not be lonely and whos circumstances align with that, i can see a girl being like that as rare as it may be

>countering your so-gay with my bamp
bro fukken destroyed

I've seen a few in my life, they definitely exist. Only difference is that they are lesser robots. Like, yeah they are single and introverted and shy and stressed like the rest of us but they don't take it to the male robot level of piss bottles and not talking to anyone in six months.

If you have ever seen a girl who is so completely socially inept that she lacks the ability to speak full sentences, then congrats. You have seen a fembot.

Attached: 1501639217310.jpg (785x644, 171K)

Final boss? More like the opening fucking tutorial. The answer is "hard no" and shouldn't have taken you longer than 30 seconds to figure out

It's rare but I think possible

Pretty much this being a female robot is hard thing to achieve

Attached: DEE08878-8585-4500-A9C3-A894B4DE4A9A.png (686x524, 126K)

Only in japan can women become robots.
As soon as you give them exposure they lose that state thought.

Hell no. There is no possible way a female can be a robot unless their genitals are fused shut, their mouth wired closed, and they have incontinence.

Except not even that.

Even a deaf/mute can get sex.

No they can't. It is physically and biologically Impossible.

Being very chosey is not being a robot.

Only if you're irreversibly ugly (deformity, terrible genes, 900 lb's.)

Depends on what a robot is to you. To me its a mindstate, which is something men can enter much more easily than women due to the way our society is structured. Being a robot includes isolation and a lack of connection with other human beings, something women, completely emotional creatures, usually don't struggle with. Theres probably robot women but I doubt they use r9k because there are hardly any real robots left on this board. Its just filled with edgy teenagers who think they're cool for purposefully going against the grain even though its against their nature.

Except robothood does have an actual definition.

That's what you and most of the normies here just don't get.

It's not a "frame of mind," it's being a social outcast out of that person's control. Robots don't *choose* to be robots. Many have even tried to be functioning members of society. Robots are cast down, unloved, undesirable, and have no one, hardly even family, that look at them in any sort of positive light.

Because of this, women are de facto barred from ever actually being a robot. Just by their gender alone they attract attention.

Yes, but they'll never be able to become an incel.

Not in the same way male robots are, no. I have met one of these rare beasts (and let's be honest, they are not "traditionally attractive") who actually understood and hated normalfaggotry, but she had all sorts of mental issues and was way overweight. Any sort of cute high school/college girl your age is not a robot, and believing anything otherwise (especially if you were stupid enough to send money/gifts) means you need your head smashed in with a golf club.

Attached: 1524631571807.jpg (960x905, 232K)