Is there such thing as a hot fembot?

Is there such thing as a hot fembot?

Attached: 23b9.jpg (1200x674, 149K)

Yes but they all have penises

This image gives me small bones

IFF YA KNOW WHADDAI MEAN EHHHHHHH

Attached: kisspng-man-face-clip-art-stupid-face-cliparts-5a887635c0fdd8.5481404315188925977905.jpg (900x600, 73K)

Fembots would have to exist for that to be possible.

Yes I met one. She was too psychotic to communicate with words though.

You met her on Jow Forums and then fucked her

No I met her at mental hospital because we both refused food. We used to just sit next to each other all day. She was very attractive except she tore out her hair in a few places. We both couldn't use words but she was really nice.

Unironically Brooke.

No, I never contributed to her threads or gave her attention, but she was objectively attractive.

>shes a bonelet

That doesn't make her a fembot you fucking orbiting cuck. She's a supernormie thot

I also couldn't fuck her because we were both in restraints and under 24/7 supervision.

Absolutely not.

Attached: uglywoman.jpg (1066x600, 115K)

Nah that was an instagram thot shitposting for attention. Most of the true fembots like erica are cute in a different way

Majority are either fat or witch-faced/mouthbreathers. They are lower than robots.

I would wife a mouthbreather in a second

Fembots are all either tranny's or lesbians larping as anime girls..

Yea I've been talked to one on disc-GAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HE THINKS "FEMBOTS" ARE REAL HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1518203128300.jpg (640x565, 59K)

Based originini

Enjoy having mouthbreather children. Otherwise if you're using her as a practice gf, tell her politely to kill herself before you upgrade to a better girl.

melinda ...

No because there is no such thing as any kind of fembot.

If you consider her to be a fembot.

Attached: 6D082023-5367-4015-9584-D43916FF0BFE.jpg (1080x1920, 189K)

apparently in cases where mouth breathing develops there are professionals who can treat it over time, so if you want to get yourself a mouthbreather then you can probably remedy it in a few months if you're willing to fork over enough cash

except she's not hot or a fembot. she hit the wall hard at 18 and she's dating a literal boomer. she also has like hundreds of friends/acquaintances she could talk to at a moment's notice. that's not a robot/fembot.

yeah, i know she isnt an actual robot. she looks the same at age 18. i never had a chance with her so idc who she dates

It effects both environmental and genetic. Sure she failed to close her mouth while sleeping because of shit parents, but surgery will not make a difference as she will appear fake. The genetic part only increases the chances of children having weaker jaws.
A female with true robot qualities will likely to be ignored for failing easy mode. They are ignored for the sake of their own good, and it should be that way to weed out the pretty from the ugly. The 'fembots' are not true lonely females since they deny they're falling into an endless pit of lonliness. At least a robot still has some hope to lure those just for pump and dump, which they easily target the uglies.

then its not a fembot you retard

true fembots don't post their identity

The ones I've banged were.

My mom says l am :)

What you dream about and what you wanted on here isn't what you always get.
Pic related.

Attached: 1532572843254.jpg (614x768, 47K)