Big sister. eat lots of creamsicles today

big sister. eat lots of creamsicles today

Attached: 0ad0311f7a82ab9035d2cd6807a6d6a5.jpg (500x800, 81K)

they should have never moved your kind here from /a/

tough lack aspie. go gatekeep another containment board

thanks for being straight about it but get off the fuck my board ree

was never your board to begin with

i bet you think you're making a great statement with these spam threads you spiteful, shitposting, diagnosed autistic cunt. Do you think you're any better than the frogposters at this point? of course you don't and that's exactly how you like it.

Attached: 1534216057380.png (1543x509, 497K)

Uh, I think you got the wrong guy autist

No, I don't think so. You're the first to actually admit that you're in on it though so I'll give you that.

>You're the first to actually admit that you're in on it though
lmao wut

You give me a (you) on that old thread I made every time you post this

I don't think this mexican autist is part of the shitposting cabal though. Just a kid orbitting a dyke,

You have LITERALLY fucking exposed yourself now, way to confirm my theory you mong.

uh, okay then. i have no idea what just happened

No they're definitely in on it. It's the faggots from /a/ spamming these threads as a fuck you to the mods for moving their shit to another board. All the incest faggot threads are part of it

They posted these two threads as well seconds apart. It's coordinated shitposting

are you having a mental breakdown or is this seven layers of irony shitposting

The fact you make statements like this
makes clear the that fact you are larping as a retard to shit up the board, because you disagree with the direction people here have taken it. If you hate nu9k that much why don't you make quality content instead of spamming autistic shit 24/7

its a big conspiracy bro. im also a russian bot

Whatever it is its certainly nothing odder than spamming those kinds of thread on Jow Forums 24 hours a day friend.

uh, wouldnt say 24/7 but im here alot

Kill yourself shitposting aspie. Hang yourself from a doorknob

are you on meds? you seem kinda unstable right now

Part of those shitposter incestfaggot threads that hit the bump limit yet only had 25 unique ips on average before they started deleting your garbage.

Uh sure buddy, how about we make it whatever you want it to be. im gonna head off

No problem, I'll keep your little conversation above framed so all can see. Have a good one

>I'll keep your little conversation above framed
Make sure to not buy a cheap frame

back to your little ironic shitposting discord channels now

it's true that they should never have moved them, but why are you shitting on the people who got moved and not the people who decided to move them

two wrongs don't make a right, appeal it on /qa/ and not be autistic about it

Her favorite creamsicle is of the black. : )

Wow so funny dude, nice double act.

the incestfaggots breaking character they're so pissed at getting exposed

so what happened with /a/ and these incest people? i dont browse there, sorry

imouto threads got moved to Jow Forums from /a/ by the mods for not being board culture then nuked entirely which is the cause of these nonsense spam threads, kathy threads and so on

Huh, so that's why you think im part of that group.