>I keep a calm exterior but inside a part of me dies
>I see myself staying stuck to her for the rest of my life
>I see myself giving up my whole life and aspirations for a brat
>just when things were looking up
>decide to roll with it
>"that's AWESOME! we're going to be parents"
>"I'm so glad you feel that way, I love you"
>hold the urge to falcon punch her there and then and run off into the night
>tell her I'm the man of this family so I'm going to be responsible for both of them for now
>she agrees
>that night after arguably one of the better fucks with her, I couldn't get to sleep
>decide to browse fit
>see greentext of how OJ can cause a miscarriage
>for the next few weeks I become the best boyfriend she could ask for
>feed her as much OJ as possible along with whatever she asks me for
>even initiate talks of marriage
>mix vitamin C tablets into her food
>be just today
>on the way to the gym get a call
>"user, I have some bad news"
>"what is it?"
>my heart starts beating like a motherfucker
>"user I've had a miscarriage"
>"oh my god that's horrible"
>"yes I know, where are you?"
>"I'm on the way to the gym, I'll come to you as soon as I get done"
>"ok"
>I've never been so happy in my life
>enter gym high 5 people on the way in
>break DL PR 4pl8

It's all thanks to you fit. I owe you my life. Now I just need to know when the appropriate time to dump her would be. I can't handle being in a relationship.

Attached: Man-in-Field.png (640x427, 554K)

My girlfriend gave birth 2 years ago. If I give her OJ now, can I still abort the child.

user, next time use a fucking condom.

based and redpilled

does anyone have the image macro of the recipe for abortion?

Throw the nigger in the lagoon where he belongs to

fucking based OP, that child was never meant to be if its parents arent willing to sacrifice for it

That was a close one. Good job OP.

>A brat
Now obviously and very obviously eat a dick
Having a son is the best thing that ever happened to me and it will be the best thing that happens to you as well. 4pl8 diddly doesn't mean a thing unless your 3 year old son isn't trying to put on the five pounds plates in the bar mid lift, while your beautiful pregnant wife cooks some sweet potatoes and a lean chicken marsala inside
>OJ has yet again gotten away with murder

Now you have to wait until he is 18. Then you have the right to kill him in formal hand-to-hand combat, but your only weapon must be an orange

jej

You should be culled just for being a dumbass

This. Breaking records is a piece of cake when your wife is watching with your kid

OP: you’re a massive faggot and a pussy. I’m glad your genes will never spread, you just defeated yourself in the game of genetics

57th TRIMESTER ABORTIONS

>i’m glad your genes will never spread
how did you come to this conclusion? op could knock her up again tomorrow

come up with your own story you boring cunt. you and I both know you copied this

Attached: 1530242079848.jpg (596x1055, 145K)

fuckin lmaod at the high fiving

So your GF had a miscarriage and you said you’d go be with her AFTER finishing up at the gym?

Why not act just a little decent and ditch the gym immediately to go be with her. Miscarrying for a woman is not an easy thing

howbeta.ru

you're right better than having a pussy bitch father who can't man up. the kid would've become a faggot like his dad.

He had a workout to continue?

Lets hear it for the Jow Forums parents!

Fuck you OP, you fucking coward.

Congrats on your reddit shekels faggot

I got my girlfriend pregnant last december and we aborted it. Now were in shambles ama.

I know im a monster

If this is not bait, youre going to rot in the deepest level of hell user. How does that feel?

I love you. Thats fucking awesome.

This. You're a shitbag, OP.

cucked and bluepilled

Attached: Pcj2kBZP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>be this much of a pussy to reject the responsibility
>finding affirmation on a Kazakhstan mind control forum
You're fit but you still have a mind of a boy. Never settle OP. You'll never have a successful family when you have this shitty mentality.

never gonna make it

It wasn't the oj that killed it, it was your dogshit genetics. The child had a lucky break.

the more you have, the more you have to lose

The fuck is OJ?

pretty sure avoiding tending to babies is OP's prerogative

a killer

simpson, the athlete

ironing pottery

honestly lads great thread had some good laughs and hope OP's story is true.

Good job OP. Congratulations

lmfao

>he didn't get dad strength
Never gonna make it

You are a pussy.
Btw, in 10 years your boy will tell you that he is a she and will introduce you to her bf, Tyrone Chan

Vitamin supplementation does not reduce the frequency of miscarriage in women, according to research published in 2011 in the online Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews. The authors reviewed 28 clinical trials to assess the effects of several types of vitamins on pregnancy outcomes. They reviewed more than 60,000 cases and that found vitamin supplementation of any kind, including vitamin C, did not have any significant effect on fetal loss."

Your story is bs

Unpasturized foods are one of the most common foods pregnant women are told to avoid during their pregnancy. The reason we must keep our distance from such foods is due to the fact that they are prone to harbour the bacteria, listeria, which is threatening to a fetus. Listeria causes Listeriosis which is an infection. It may not cause obvious symptoms for a pregnant woman, but may cause a serious infection in the fetus leading to miscarriage or stillbirth. It can also cause preterm delivery and life-threatening fetal infections.

Foods that are easily infected with listeria are unwashed fruit and vegetables, cooked deli meats, unpasturized dairy products and smoked seafoods. In fact, freshly squeezed orange juice is at risk of harboring the bacteria as it is unpasteurized juice. It may contain harmful bacteria from the raw fruit used to make the juice leading to food poisoning.

Ordinarily, pasturization kills off the bacteria making food safe for pregnant women to eat. Always check the label to ensure the item you are buying is pasturized and avoid squeezing your own juice.

you're a faggot

>stale pasta from like 2011
Nice one user

Attached: 1534800883061.jpg (485x491, 23K)

See
It's some pasta Jow Forums created because of said (((vitamin))) study

Nah bru, if you think it was not the time it wasnt, simple as that, dont listen to Jow Forums they are all over 30 and prob virgins

I can't believe that only a handfull of people recognized this pasta

Attached: 1516559778464.jpg (330x450, 31K)

All the old guys have made it, and probably have children now.

That thread was a long fucking time ago. Didn't the guy use the name alchemist or something, good times

>sweet potatoes
lmao enjoy never making it dadlet

Well done OP, I’m proud of you senpai

this incel reads to much Jow Forums propaganda
>inb4 muh Jow Forums card
yes, where else would you find this shit
t. pol poster

>be fat nerdy virgin
>discover fit
>start to get attention from girls
this is where you can tell its a lie

HELLO NEWFRIENDS

>Not recognizing 6 yr old pasta

Here you guys go. I have no clue why I had this saved, but have fun aborting kids

Attached: 1534472591284.png (1284x1510, 863K)

>tl;dr I'm a shitbag and possibly destroyed a young woman for life

Attached: 1405791830499.jpg (612x613, 98K)

What's OJ?

Saved*
Who decides to be a parent just because you got pregnant?
That's a life changing decision

>tfw no one understands why I want a daughter while I'm still young

And that makes you put more effort into litteraly everything.
That's what being a man is about, taking responsibility for your choices and dealing with the consequences.

Attached: 1535450440796.png (1436x1080, 1.4M)

Op is legend lmao
>knock up some bitch
>could of just walked away from the start but probably wanted more pound town
>intentionally causes miscarriage
>is happy about mentally raping women
Keep up the female suffering; it’s the only power we’ll have soon

>t. jew

Everyone I know who was on the fence of having an abortion, and didn't, are happy with their decision. It turns out when you actually have a kid and start a family you are overwhelmed with a sense of fulfillment and wholeness.

The whores I know who had abortions are all empty husks of women waiting tables and being the residential cumdumpster at the local bar for middle aged blue collar men.

>multiple posts already pointing out it's an old story and that OP is a faggot
>newfags still posting in this thread as if OP actually did this and the story hadn't been shared around for 5+ years
This board really is just filled with retards and underage b& isn't it

based

First you need to fill a bathtub in OJ and then you can drown it in there. It's cool because the OJ makes it a post-birth miscarriage and not murder.