Muh wyf muddafucka!

Can we talk about how fucking beta this "wife-my-shit-up senpai" bullshit on this website? Everything seems to be muh wife n kidz this, muh trad wife that.

>dude, you can't talk bad about marriage, this is how we save society
Give me a fucking break, you want to sign up for a business arrangement where she can take half of your shit if things fall off and you think thats saving society for men? That shit didn't work, thats how we got to where we are, even old school trad societies had cheating.

You want the real red pill? I don't want women to be happy. I said it. Feminism was the greatest thing that ever happened because now the average f*moid is more miserable and overworked than the average man. Hallelujah. Marriage was just a scam to get men to protect women and their spawn anyways. Feminism is good, it's women that are terrible.

>I want to pass on my bloodline, that's why we need to protect used up Emmas and Stacys by bringing back marriage
Wrong, cucko. Single motherhood is good and should be encouraged, if you want to spread your genes then spread your genes then let her do the work. Half the time its the woman pressuring anyways. Yeah, you want offspring but do you really want someone whose gonna fuck someone else when they get bored in 7 years and crush you emotionally and financially? Let them ruin their lives by pursuing what they think makes them happy. Even if you're right that they'll be happier in the long-run and you know what's best, the facts are they clearly don't deserve it.

Attached: MGTOW.png (1200x800, 523K)

>I don't want women to be happy
>if you want to have children, go ahead, but let the woman deal with raising the child
>why the fuck are men obsessed with this idea of a cohesive family structure and childrearing
>you retarded virgins that have never known your father and were raised by a miserable and overworked woman need to stop caring about this shit

Attached: image.png (420x420, 5K)

I'm either autistic or just really tired. What's your fucking point?
>marriage is a scam
>modernity is good
>Jow Forumstard pic
I guess you're against pic related?
Whatever though. My stance is individualism. Do what's best for you and don't get tied down by things that will ruin your life if they were suddenly taken from you.

>I don't want women to be happy
I don't. You mad white knight?

>you retarded virgins that have never known your father and were raised by a miserable and overworked woman need to stop caring about this shit
If you want kids then isn't it a little too late to worry about perpetuating the cycle? Most robots hate society, no? Just fixing marriage won't stop society from being shit and passing along beta genes will only result in more betas who will suffer down the road--according to the logic of many here. Yet you still want to procreate but the difference here is that the woman suffers because for the first time in her life she doesn't have society to cater and coddle her every whim.

You wanna blame someone then put the blame on your mom who didn't even care enough about family stability to put aside her own lust. She got to fuck chad and you're the result--whoop dee fucking doo.

Attached: Dr.Pepe.jpg (710x800, 70K)

>I guess you're against pic related?
Why would I be against men being self-determining rather than being controlled, manipulated, and abused by thots?

i'm an antinatalist autistic you dipshit, i literally don't have a single fuck to give about being in a relationship or having children myself and your magic:thegatheringworld edge is misplaced.

also you're retarded.

Then why give a shit if other people would rather pump and dump roasties like your mom?

>why give a shit
i don't, i thought i already mentioned that.
stop being retarded.

> i thought i already mentioned that.
No, I don't think you did:
Also, why bother replying to the thread at all if you don't care?

lel in reality these guys are sitting alone laughing at a computer screen

>i'm an antinatalist
got to be 18+ to post here, champ

>why bother replying to the thread at all
because i have gone my own way and can post in whatever thread i want, retard

good thing i'm 36 and officially sterile then

Who are you quoting?
Every edge of your opinions are retarded, same about quoted one.
If some people feel like want to marry, I see no problems, however it never should be peer pressure decision or simply by retard logic >"hurr but everyone should settle up someday!"
Same about kids, yea, one pair of human beings are going to make land ethnically clean.
Human beings change, same about their thoughts about marriages they took.

People are retarded. Why the fuck do I even visit this stinky board filled with mostly illogical retards.

Yeah right, as if anyone who uses that line is a day older than 14 themselves. Get real kid.

>retard
>overusing retard in all of his posts
The mark of a man without an argument

>assuming everything is an argument
i don't have an argument because i'm not currently involved in an argument, retard.

if you're genuinely 36, you're far too old to have that much teenage angst.
antinatlism makes no sense, it's just edge.

i just want less people to be breeding, i want less people to be being born.
do you have a better suggestion of a word i can use to communicate this? i'm very open to changing vocabulary to avoid this kind of dumb shit.

>i just want less people to be breeding, i want less people to be being born.
why? because people don't like you?

Nigga you heard of a preen up?
Also, you are encouraging smashing and dashing to get women pregnant and being a deadbeat dad because you think all women are Stacies who do not have the emotional stamina to be in a long relationship nor the intelligence to make good decisions? Give me a FUCKING break. Some women are good people.

fug lmao i just got rekt eksdee
yeah user, let's go with that if you want.

>implying most of these aren't thrown out because the state won't let a stacy whore sign away her rights

Try again.

>Nigga you heard of a preen up?
What it can protect you from is actually very limited. That's why you hear about rich wives getting hundred million dollar divorces.

>Some women are good people.
NAWALT cope

im asking because im curious, you over-defensive cunt.
why do you care about people existing?

I can agree to being anti-natalist op but only because I seek to prevent overpopulation from destroying the earth. I however can respect many women still because some are still good out there. My mother grew up working on a farm her whole early life and knows the value of hard work and rants about how spoiled rotten modern women are.
The unfortunate truth though for us is that once you lose faith in society you become an enemy of it. Hyperreality allows you to believe what you want as long as you still keep the system going. Anti-natalism directly challenges the need for constant growth. Neetdom challenges the economy. Robots by and large are the biggest threat to the system.

Most men want to love and serve someone, anyone, so long as they're somewhat attractive and loyal to them. You're just unique in that regard, OP. Don't worry, once the waifubot revolution happens they'll see the error of their ways for not holding out for literal perfection.