Itll be okay bros, come hang out

Itll be okay bros, come hang out.

Twitch.tv/osmurr

Attached: 2CBBB98C-5A1A-4D7B-B693-21399B74DCE7.jpg (1512x2016, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/
webmshare.com/y6N8W
twitter.com/osmurph
twitter.com/osmurr
youtube.com/user/oSmurpH/videos
i.imgur.com/pP2z995.png
webmshare.com/MKyYr
youtube.com/watch?v=OX_9XdtRiaI
youtube.com/watch?v=cXekgkXD9T4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZP1egAn8lk
youtube.com/watch?v=G1WK84_PP6I
youtube.com/watch?v=wjhVUELG53M
youtube.com/watch?v=UbZXMoOO8F8
youtube.com/watch?v=2zMGZLYuZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P6FOJz5wuBg
youtube.com/watch?v=QYjOwkI89nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatcha streaming tonight?

A lil rainbow:)

Is that actually you in facing me? It looks like you are facing me it's wierd man. Why are you looking this way? And I can see you playing the game. Good luck user in your game

why would fish and maple syrup go together

Why not?:) its yumby

op spammed this shit on Jow Forums for the past 3 hours and spammed it on r9k the other day for like 6

Reminder to report the OP for breaking twitch TOS twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/

I was watching this streamer casually for about 20 minutes earlier and he started saying transphobic slang, when it was brought up he laughed about it and said "they clipped me saying tranny" to his friends on voice chat with a huge smile on his face. webmshare.com/y6N8W

I just wrote him off as an asshole until I checked out his youtube channel and it's not great, there are videos with swastikas on their images, homophobic words like "f*ggot" in another one, sexism, islamophobia, fat shaming, etc. He just doesn't seem like a good guy. He has a subscriber button and over 600 followers so it's a bit sad to see someone like this with twitch popularity. He has been banned on twitter as well already and changed his alias a bit and made a new account. twitter.com/osmurph twitter.com/osmurr youtube.com/user/oSmurpH/videos

i.imgur.com/pP2z995.png image of his unfortunate videos.
webmshare.com/y6N8W video of him laughing about saying tranny on stream and being called out
webmshare.com/MKyYr here he is laughing about being reported and saying he should delete those videos (admitting fault and guilt)

Links to all the videos in the previous image.
youtube.com/watch?v=OX_9XdtRiaI
youtube.com/watch?v=cXekgkXD9T4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZP1egAn8lk
youtube.com/watch?v=G1WK84_PP6I
youtube.com/watch?v=wjhVUELG53M
youtube.com/watch?v=UbZXMoOO8F8
youtube.com/watch?v=2zMGZLYuZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P6FOJz5wuBg

He changed his name to osmur after he was banned on twitter. Here is a link to a video where he calls himself osmurph on the same channel for verification. youtube.com/watch?v=QYjOwkI89nM

Thanks. He doesn't even know who Dokka is, or how to lean. This scumbag is going to get banned.

just report him, he laughs it all off and thinks its okay to act like this

haha I joined his discord and he just flat out banned me

dudes scared

why are you doing this its rude man just let the boy have fun

he's a literal scammer and a harassing asshole

he's rich with rich parents and pretends to be poor for donations, he acts like a cunt to everyone who isnt white and male

>denies it on stream thinking it matters

lmao, dude was just trading huge amounts of bitcoin the past few hours, dudes such a fucking shitty liar, only underage kids donate to him and he knows it, thats why hes on here shilling, no one with a brain likes him or watches him

>same exact thread copy pasted for more views

you are not a robot, you need to be banned

streamer why aren't you reading my posts on stream anymore? starting to get scared? lmfao faggot

Y-yes pls s-stop

went afk, did you read it on stream to "prove" me wrong? hope you get banned you racist white NAZI!

your thread on biz got deleted :^)

I can't imagine what it's like to spam r9k and Jow Forums in general to get people to watch your unfunny meme stream full of larpers and manchildren

LETS RAID THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

user this guy is a richfag begging for money, ignore him.

raid his house in minecraft instead