"building glutes is for gays, girls liking big butts is a lie" - Jow Forums

>"building glutes is for gays, girls liking big butts is a lie" - Jow Forums

this gif is proof that that statement is false

Attached: tumblr_onsc5xqvzp1qlcprqo2_250.gif (225x400, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluteus_maximus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tumlr gif
>clearly a guys hand
fuck off faggot.

those are both men

Attached: tumblr_onsc5xqvzp1qlcprqo3_250.gif (225x400, 2.72M)

Attached: tumblr_onsc5xqvzp1qlcprqo4_250.gif (225x400, 2.71M)

>Tfw will never have squeezable bubble butt coz of genetics

should i even bother with glute workouts?

Attached: f-VUinhV_YmXhbcw4PLTfDx_9c6JYzt1dzZxj8LcSdI.jpg (960x931, 183K)

maybe i need to tease a turn to get the female attention i desire.

The truth:
Getting a big chest and ass is worth it purely to mog the fuck out of women. Beat them even at their own game, no homo

nice esp the last one

This board is filled with naked woman every day of the year, give us a fucking break.

Hank hill glutelet here

When i was like 6months into lifting, my latina coworker (shes smoking hot) said im developing nice V shape, but i need to work my ass (by that time i had 4plate deadlift and still no ass)

Now im 2 years in, my ass finally gets some bubble going in and women are commenting on it sometimes.

Its still not "amazing" but theres miles of improvement.
>mfw flexing glutes

women love guybutts, are you people serious right now?

... but OF COURSE all women who take themselves and their sexual pleasure seriously love a strong man butt? how is that not self-evident? what a shit tier meme

If any of you had a girlfriend you would know that girls like guys butts

>making decisions about your body according to what """"girls"""" like
If you're like that, all you need is the face. If you were a mouthbreather then tough luck, get a surgery, but stay the fuck away from the gym it'll be a waste for you.

Go to the gym if you want to get strong.

(((Bodybuilders))) who push big butts and pecs that look like titties come across as gay

You need to get laid son

Next part?!?!?!

t. understood nothing
read it again, brainlet

I miss gay bashing

Nice try Rippetoe

That looks like a man is feeling him up though. So your argument is invalid.

Attached: 20180717_1631383.jpg (2448x3264, 668K)

girls like a trained butt, not a huge one

stop trying to make me look at gifs of men’s asses you fag

is this really what women want?

Attached: tumblr_peesfz4jcW1rxe6r6_540.jpg (540x674, 115K)

Thinking about adding hip thrusts to my sessions. Should I be doing high rep or low rep for maximal gainz?

No, THIS is what women want.

Attached: Justin_Lascek_Beach_2.jpg (389x581, 56K)

Can I get dick gains by working out my glutes?

if your ass isn't particulary thicc, what happens when u train it? does it get bigger/plump or does it just kinda loses the fat around it and tones?

Its the same build?

>girls love butt
The Blahino does not lie

I personally like rdls and blah extensions far more

Hip thrusts load my hamstrings too much, and its easy to load them too heavy which makes it not very effective because you cant extend your hips fully

Yes building glutes is for gays, if you think men build glutes for women you're delusional

Attached: 1494939970906.jpg (535x534, 113K)

jeez Louise I'm str8 and I still wanna tongue punch that fart box

This fucking guy has a PhD Chemical and Biological Engineering.

Life really is not fair. At least his boyfriend is kind of plain/ugly, I guess.

Attached: 34673872_1865330763487654_2541167368327921664_n.jpg (1080x1349, 273K)

his bf is at least a 7/10 and probably as smart as him
cope

is this now a glute thread

Attached: 1350942720273.jpg (525x700, 48K)

read the op faggot

dude, both of those things you can get yourself.
i'm currently a master student microbiology, and i started the long road to Jow Forums a few weeks ago, losing around 3 kg already.

Male, have a fairly big and round butt, four of my five female friends (and a female friend of one of my female friends) complimented me on it. And the one who didn't is a lesbian. A nice butt is a nice butt, and girls do appreciate it.

Proof
>Her
Me

>You and your fucking perfect ass
All mine
>I know

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-201002_WhatsApp.jpg (720x1280, 436K)

>Subhuman language

Most people have no reason for over-built glutes or posterior chain for that matter, but if you build quads, you should also do posterior chain work so you don't end up with an imbalance between the anterior and the posterior.

>he has small glutes

Sounds awful. Having a juicy ass makes your life so much easier.

This + Jow Forums is basically what made me bi. Fuck you.

J U S T

Attached: DatAssTho.jpg (390x600, 22K)

found the poor goyim who fell for ((their)) schemes. big lower bodies on guys look effeminate as fuck and have never been considered a good thing up until recently. this whole meme is part of the general degeneracy unfolding currently.
>"yes, goyim woman, you too love big butts, all women do, you're bawdy and feisty and quirky xDD, just like a MAN!!! you can peg men too, it's absolutely normal! men and women are literally the same, no western-world-destroying scheme here"
that's why really dumb bimbos will always fall for arms & back, because it's their natural instict and they're too dumb to ignore it even if told to do so.
I guarantee you all those fags who believe those lies will also tell you cumming from getting things up your ass isn't gay.
jesus fucking christ Jow Forums, wake up.

Does it feel good having weak legs? You do know you are less strong than anyone who trains legs?

>be me, 29
>my two superiors are women
>34 and 48
>constantly throw sex jokes around between the two of them and me
>last one was asking me if I had emptied my balls last night, when I came in looking like shit one morning
>make jokes about having sex with me and grope my butt, asking me if I've been working out
Is this sexual harassment? They do really like butts though so it's not a meme at all.

I'm a manlet so I have naturally big legs/ass so I win either way. fuck leg day

Imagine being this neurotic LMAO

I deadlift 6pl8+. don't squat. still, having big legs is feminine. I never said having strong legs was.

>Is this sexual harassment?
Yes
But fuck them anyway

Last girl I was with said I had a 'nice tush' a couple of times.
Then she seemed amazed by the size of my quads when she was soaping them up in the shower.
Feels fucking good man.

Attached: 1521372301410.jpg (152x254, 23K)

yeeees goyim, you are right, glutes are so manly! if you get a nice juicy bubble butt maybe you will get a girl to peg you, now wouldn't you like that? of course you would, it's perfectly normal.

Attached: who.jpg (750x491, 147K)

I need to get fit soon so by the time I get into my PhD program I will be like that and get all the smart bitches

every girl ive been with has commented on my bum, in a good way. coworkers have also mentioned it a few times. girls love a good bum, you probably just don't have a nice one.

>girls said they like it therefore it's true
kek. they're only saying that to appear empowered by pretending to objectify guys. this is turn is a strategy devised by the jew in hopes that people will start believing it unironically, which is what we see happening currently.
rest assured though, if a girl sees a guy with a big ass, deep down her natural instinct will still tell her he's a high-est powerbottom.

Attached: tilt_screen_back.jpg (473x750, 185K)

English please

LIterally when has Jow Forums ever said anything like that. When has ANYONE on this site ever shit-talked building glutes, or anything regarding lower body.

yes, it is such a manly body type to have, as you can see this picture is obviously that of a man, "manly" and "powerful" are the words that enter your mind when you see it.

Attached: manly.jpg (350x449, 95K)

>coping

It's human nature for both males and females to like large glutes on their mate of choice. We originally being nomadic meant we needed endurance to walk long distances without stopping and a large butt is a sign of good health in that manner. Also women like a mans butt for similar reasons men Like womens asses. Its just as sexual cuz the butt is the mian flexor that gives power and endurance to your pelvic area during sexual activity. Thats why women like a guy that has a strong butt means he cam have really good endurance in bed. Same as a large chest, cuz most women like missionary and that means the guy will be in pushup position for a long duration and nothings worse than getting the arm shakes in 2 minutes of bangin and she asks if you're alright.

Attached: 20170514_212912~2.jpg (2066x1161, 680K)

I think 7 is generous, but I don't like the "goofy white guy" look. It's an obvious cope, as my comment implies. However, at least he's not fucking a 10/10. That's some solace for me.

I have a graduate degree. But I don't look like him. And your "few weeks ago" nonsense is laughable. My comment just meant this guy seems to have everything whereas I only have some of it.

>Is this sexual harassment?

Not until you tell them to stop or that you don't like it. Until then, it is implied that you consent.

>broscience
>"butt is flexor" (it's not a flexor of anything)
>implying endurance in bed has anything to do with hip extension
>implying you need any kind of strength to move in and out of a vagina
good goy. keep falling for the meme, do your ebin SKWAATZ, I'll be here getting a sick deadlift and letting my legs shrink to man-sized.

Describing your ass as juicy is fucking pathetic. Do you fags have the brain of a teenage girl? Are you timmythick?

Nobody is seriously this dumb.

Do you not know basic anatomy and kinesiology?

Fuckdude, his slightly goofy looking face makes him seem so cuddly, I wanna fuck him
nohomo

wtf is that, get that grill butt out of here.

no it's not a girl. can't you see it's a man's body? pretty obvious lol. so manly.
glutes are an extensor.
endurance in bed is either dick or cardio, nobody gets ass cramps during sex that prevents them from keeping on fucking.
and although I never said that having a strong hip extension was bad (I only said that big lower bodies are goofy and feminine), it is absolutely useless for pounding a girl (any 65kg skelly has enough strength to fuck a girl through a wall)
now tell me, how does it feel to be a brainlet and to be wrong? It's probably the one thing a big brain 140+ IQ chad such as myself can learn from a braincel like you lmao.

Pic related is my ass.
Chicks go crazy for that shit.
CRAZY.

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-200241.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

sure they do

Attached: kikecel.png (501x585, 14K)

Post the pic of your butt

WTF are these red dots? Skin cancer?

nice butt, are those spots AIDs?

Penis.. stop.. what are you doing

When you lift your leg forward its a glute extension. When you move it backwards it flexes. This is how we walk. Also if you do forward pelvic thrusts it flexes your glutes. Try Laying on your back and lift your pelvis without flexing you glutes. Guess what? You cant.

You dont get ass cramps. you just lose power very rapidly. Similar to doing squats. You have alot of power at first, but as reps go on you lose endurance.

I had no idea someone could be this stupid when they literally have the internet at their fingertips.

How do I get an Ass that good?
Can't just be deep squats and deadlifts

>When you lift your leg forward its a glute extension. When you move it backwards it flexes. This is how we walk. Also if you do forward pelvic thrusts it flexes your glutes. Try Laying on your back and lift your pelvis without flexing you glutes. Guess what? You cant.

holy fuck this is so good. it's literally the opposite. the glutes are hip extensors. they don't flex anything. when you lift your leg forward it's called hip flexion. seriously, look it up.

>You dont get ass cramps. you just lose power very rapidly. Similar to doing squats. You have alot of power at first, but as reps go on you lose endurance.
I don't think that's ever happened, except maybe to astronauts returning from space or something. normal human beings can do that all day.

Omg. You do know that your hip flexors are attached to the front of the thigh and wraps around the hip and connect to the lower lumbar? Look up hip flexor stretches. When the knee goes up the glute extends. When the foot goes back it flexes, End of story. Prove me wrong.

that's not what "extension" and "flexion" mean. these are applied to joints. you are wrong.

Flex = flexor

Extend = extensors

Just stop senpai. I can't give you all of the answers to your questions that take 2 seconds in google to learn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluteus_maximus

>"The gluteus maximus (also known collectively with the gluteus medius and minimus, as the gluteal muscles, and sometimes referred to informally as the "glutes") is the main extensor muscle of the hip."

on the off chance that you're not trolling/setting up a "I was only pretending" defence

Strong butt infers a strong body

first off it doesn't, and I never said that your lower body should be weak, just that it should be small if you want to look good.

glutes=power
if you wanna run away from a fucking tiger you gotta have big glutes

Being on fit doesn't mean I'm gay, mind-blowing, I know.

Do you have psoriasis?

There literally an entire board dedicated to this kind of stuff for you guys.

would kick balls/10

More importantly than that, the ass is the driving force behind the dick. Everyone knows this, if only subconsciously.

Girls like a big ass because they know that guy can pound their quim flat.

Attached: 2a88de7918e76aca61ad6d6a0945dc67.jpg (717x857, 116K)

for the little thumbnail of that pic, you ass is average at best

My girlfriend was really disappointed at how much my glutes atrophied climbing Everest. I tell her I was lifting for a day and she iust squeezes my glutes to check.

Nothing gay about mirin your bro's gains.

I've only ever met one woman in my entire life who is super enthusiastic about male asses and she's a fat cat lady. I've never heard another woman even mention male asses one way or another.

Haha! Yeah guys, we aren't deliberately trying to build our bodies in a strategic manner to improve our appearance and get a qtpi gf! Hah

Attached: download_20180830_112331.jpg (1200x1600, 200K)

a good ass is a good ass, nothing wrong with admitting that

>I've only ever met one woman in my entire life who is super enthusiastic about male asses and she's a fat cat lady
this. the only women who pretend to be into that (or have been convinced that they are into that) are disgusting snail trail "look at me I'm so open" redditresses. the kind that discuss their sex toys in public and rim their numale bf.

again, broscience and you need literally zero strength to pound a girl (it's more about explosiveness anyway which lifting will do very little for). alex got tall though

but getting a bigger lower body won't improve your appearance unless you are a woman. it is universally recognized as a feminine trait.

Attached: men.jpg (700x393, 73K)

False. Ass consistently ranks in the top three of women's favorite parts on a man. Hidden cameras confirm

Attached: download_20180830_112324.jpg (2560x1920, 823K)

I'm a girl and i love big booties on guys girls doesn't matter.

I was at a hotel this weekend and i saw a cute guy's pregnant wife give him a nice booty-slap. Its a thing

You're really desperate to justify the fact that you have no ass.

How often do you discuss the subject with women? Because my experience is remarkably different from yours.