"its a joke"
the entire universe, everything you know, its all a joke"
wow.jpg
then the cat said
"and the only way to get the joke"
suspense.html
"is to die"
freaked me out
stood up, walked home, and spent the rest of my trip freaking out about what a cat had said

Attached: trip cat.gif (500x373, 129K)

so you had a bad trip? thats shitty man. sounds like you might have mental illness or something how strong was the acid?

when I did acid all that happened was I messaged a girl off tinder for a few seconds and some girl came to my house to smoke weed with me and then I tried to bang her and we never talked again and then I just saw shadows and colors moving all over and my phone kept making funny patterns

Took acid recently as well, I was sitting in my chair, I think it had a lot of speed in it so my heart rate was real high and I thought I was dying, made me accept death and embrace it
Also a discord friend said to me "I am you" and I 100% believed them and it really fucked me up
That shit's crazy

nah i wouldnt call it a bad trip, like i was freaked out and all but it was kinda nice to be freaked out. made me feel real

How does that sound like he has a mental illness? I had a trip where when I closed my eyes I saw this rush of imagery signifying something about democrats being evil and politics in general. It just kept getting crazier until I hit these blockage. I knew immediately the only way to know more was to kill myself. It was the weirdest shit all around me the trees were having sex and I was thinking about killing myself to keep going. The point of my story is that acid can be weird, and his trip doesn't indicate a mental illness.

i want to talk to a cat holy shit.

i also had a trip with my friend and we went to walmart after the peak, and became convinced that we were the only sane people in the world. stood in the frozen foods section watching all the nutty people around us and comparing notes on their insanity, after about an hour of this we remembered how to buy frozen pizza and went home

he was talking to a cat who told him the secrets of the universe...

would you consider mushrooms?

shit makes you retarded normie

did mushrooms alot before i started doing LSD, had alot more bad trips on the shrooms. eventually gave them up entirely after a camping trip with some of my friends, we took shrooms and when the hallucintions got really bad (thought there were demons in the woods and shit) i freaked out and ran off screaming. at some point i hit my head, knocked myself out, all i really remember from the expirience was seeing shit, running around i the woods for about an hour, and hitting my head, and then my friends carrying me back to the tent at around noon the next day

man i cant find acid anywhere. Where did you get it?

>HEY LOOK LOOK LOOK I HAVE NEVER DONE HARD DRUGS AND NEVER WILL BUT CONTINUE ACTING LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Attached: 1534070885703.png (960x960, 331K)

Life is a joke, and the punch line is killer! :D

>he talked to a cat on acid

Do you know how I know you have never taken acid before?

get it from my guy sir drugsalot.
hes like the only guy in my town who sells anymore

Attached: received_680950968952092.jpg (475x792, 31K)

online like the rest of us.

>Hard drugs
>Acid
You're the only one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

wow this is the dumbest shit ive read did school start yet?

what about yall? any interesting trip reports?

yours was really cool. only similiar experience i've had was once on weed i thought like i felt there was nothing between me and everything else for 10, 20 minutes or so, it was very blissful and i had a little happy cry of appreciation of everything i have in my life. haven't done acid or shrooms but i might one day

The fact you're using a tripcode for a thread like this makes you a niggerfaggot and I hope you know that.

>a tripcode
what? isn't he just namefagging? it's not a tripcode. is my Jow Forums extension hiding it or something?

Attached: file.png (519x89, 8K)

I had a very normal time during the only acid trip that I had ever taken. I contemplated the wrath of God, then watched anime while scheming ways to make money comparing humans to gorillas.
Normal stuff.

>cat started talking
Yeah, that's not how acid works at all, stop making shit up

user I had the exact same hallucination on LSD

That the answer to all of these philosophical questions I've been having and all of these conundrums, these spiritual journeys and trials, is that there is no answer, and it's just the ultimate most grand cosmic ironic joke of all time, and once you understand it you're in on it and understand that it's all a joke

It's nice to be reminded of this, love you user

It's a tripcode, it's just not a secure tripcode

Why are there so many newfags in this thread?

No, it's just namefagging, you're just retarded, this is a not secure tripcode

>dude haha i took acid and talked to a cat about the universe broooo

Anyone who regularly does psychedelics thinks you're a retard, OP. I hope you know.

i've been on this website since 2011 see

Buy 1p-lsd, you can buy of off the surface web and have it mailed to your door. Lysergi.com sells it

It's still colloquially called a tripcode, you fucking newfags.

holy fuck this i thought op was being ironic until he started replying

Nice rollback on what you said earlier, let's read that again
> It's a tripcode, it's just not a secure tripcode
Now you say
> hurrdurr it's still colloquially called a tripcode

You've obviously never actually done lsd before.

i regularly do psychedelics.

nigga have you had a trip before where animals talk back what the fug

Hey retard, have you thought about the fact that I'm and not the one who said it was an insecure tripcode?

I've had a trip where i talked to what i would call "God."
The fact that you are trying to act like people who take lsd and have these epiphanies (for lack of a better term) have some mental proves you've either never taken lsd before or have taken it once and wouldn't shut the fuck up and sit still when you did it.
Or you're trolling and trying to make people think they have a mental illness.

dude what did god say

im not the guy that claims op is mentally ill its just weird to me the fucking cat talked back

guys im not mentally ill

I agree with it is pretty interesting that OP claims he actually held a conversation with a cat, as if he hallucinated that the cat answered intelligently to what he said. I understand maybe if it was a sort of "telepathic" thing, but from the way OP describes it he's probably bullshitting.

it was sorta like that. i was talking out loud and getting answers back in my head. the cat was there and it just made sense to me that yea, im fucking talking to a cat

You shouldn't because you've clearly fried your brain. This thread is a cringefactory.

He told me i (more specifically, ANYONE) could be the next jesus. Then it became more pressing, as if I had to choose right then whether to become jesus or not. Obviously I declined. Maybe I shouldn't have, who could ever truly know.

I'm not saying the guy isn't just bullshitting some generic story about talking to a cat on lsd but I've known people who've had similar convos with trees on lsd, so it doesn't seem THAT farfetched to me.

For all the newfags and OP
Lurk more
>Greentext
Orgainalsal

How's your third month being on Jow Forums going, user?