Is there such thing as a physically attractive neet...

Is there such thing as a physically attractive neet, I personally have my doubts because they likely would've never developed such crippling mental problems that cause neetdom

Attached: IMG_1926.jpg (443x332, 24K)

You are only considering enviromental factora that would make someone neet. Genetic also have a huge influence over neetdom. One could be a scizo that is a 10.

But the halo effect would have people begging him to work for them

I know OF one but they're such a mentally ill asshole that they can just go from house to house using people through flattery like a whore for rent

There are plenty of attractive neets. Hence people who chase after sugar daddies/mommas.

define physically attractive. if you saw my pic you'd probably say i'm in the volcel category, but i'm not like beautiful or anything.

Sorry I meant male neets

Maybe but that doesn't mean that the person will ever be able to hold a job. They might just become isolated due to their own insanity. It really just depends on the severity of their illness, i can think of plenty of situations in which one could become neet regaurdless of appearance.

Me! I've been a NEET since April and will stop being one in September. Been spending a lot of time going to the gym and got a nice tan.

Insanity is cute if you're good looking

The same remains. I know plenty of dudes who don't have any job whatsoever but sit around and mooch off of women who are perfectly willing to support them because they dick them down right. Usually the women lack any and all emotional intelligence, but that's beside the point, as the man in the relationship is, for all intents and purposes, an attractive neet.

It only takes you so far, user.

I'm very attractive and I could secure a very good future for myself using my looks, but I'm actually severely mentally tortured from lifelong abuse and life-threatening health conditions and isolated from the rest of humanity with intimacy being impossible and life holding no meaning for me.

Don't confuse NEET with hiki or incel. NEET just means No Education, Employment or Training. There are lots of attractive NEETS, but they are not incels.

Yes I once met this guy from here, he was pretty attractive, I'd say solid 8. White, tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes. Somehow he was a KV in his 20s.

I agree

If a guy is very good looking the girl will blame herself for his social retardation anyone else notice this

Yeah, that definitely exists, but you call them failed normans and not bots.

sometimes its their mom and you have to fight her

Yes there is and i am one of them!

Attached: 13A87B2C-4444-47E8-80E2-0212BB2BF688.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>childhood rape

Then go ask a job youre already guaranteed as soon as they see your face probably get promoted first month

>be decent looking
>never had friends in school because didn't want to show anyone dysfunctional home at which any given night would be consumed with alcoholic rage and domestic violence
>the one time I did the shit hit the fan and I shoved the other kid into the bathroom so he wouldn't have to see my dad kick the shit out of me(but he could definitely hear it while a couple of my ribs got cracked)
>socially isolated for years and years, don't know how to socialize or deal with emotions in any way but with violence or avoidance
>can't get job in area with high unemployment rate, no connections or friends, no family to rely on
>slowly collapse on self, must be entirely my own fault just like parents always said, must be worthless sack of shit weirdo like everyone else always said circle-loop of thinking intensifies
>posted picture on r9k a few years ago, wanting even a tiny dash of validation from someone, anyone, got called a chad and told to fuck off even though i'd been NEET /hikki for almost 15 years at that point, barely graduated HS because always figured would just go into military and either shoot myself or talk another guy into doing it for me so he could get used to killing early on and call it an accident
>acquire disease that prevents from going into military but not enough for neetbux, remain in perpetual limbo trying to claw way out of an endless pit of despair, self loathing, and self fulfilling prophesies that i'll never be good enough for anyone or anything and will die alone even if I somehow manage to acquire any of the skills regular people possess by the time they're 10, by the time i'm in my 40s

But I don't really see myself living that long. Am already in my 30s since I spent most of my twenties in a fog of drinking and Jow Forums that I barely remember.

Attached: imustescapeandthereisnoexit.png (712x253, 67K)