You haven't been doing your face pulls at the end of every workout

You haven't been doing your face pulls at the end of every workout

Attached: JustJeff.png (420x678, 344K)

I actually had them programmed by my powerlifting coach after shit ton of pressing but I lied to him about doing this silly exercise and hit more triceps instead

Facepulls hurt my shoulder though

Yes I have sir, please don't spank me daddy Jeff

When did this men start? I've unironically always done face pulls on pretty much every session.

I'm doing one of his workouts, both of them are basically built in during shoulder day. I still do them outside of shoulder day though, already noticing my traps getting bigger

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: 79c42fb111e11c2a96b8cb1011c53490.jpg (480x360, 31K)

i used to do them the omarisuf way with elbows pretty much as high as shoulders at the contraction part of the rep, that way it felt uneasy for me too but ever since i started doing it the athleanx way (elbows slightly below shoulders) it feels great.

Ive been doing them since a few weeks and my shoulders and posture improved.
Thanks Jeff

same for me user

I have started doing it for a few weeks now, and I've been feeling better.

The scriptures told of a man who could negotiate with Jeff Cavaliere

have any anons seen the program he shills on his youtube channel? i'm definitely not gonna buy it more just curious about what it involves

You know what's going to hurt more?

Attached: eksusuuu-.jpg (1639x1140, 185K)

Fukn kek

Isn't this the guy that said you can target your inner pecs, while all other boards screamed he was full of shit and you cant train your pecs horizontally, just vertically?

Face pulls

This forced meme is dogshit.

He isn't meme-worthy.

actually not

YOU WERE THE ONE JESSE WHY DID YOU
HAVE TO SKIP FACE PULL DAY.......

Attached: 1530888128618.jpg (449x448, 30K)

Every time I sleep, I hear him screaming in my head "INTERNAL SHOULDER ROTATION FAGGOT, CHANGE YOUR POSITION, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SLEEP, YOUR GAINZ ARE DEAD, YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT, NON-NEGOTIABLE"

BOOM, Tetris for Jeff

Liars shills it did nothing for my posture

Attached: E1510044-81CC-46AF-861A-7C0DFAA1C31C.jpg (495x362, 28K)

This dude is literally the king of dyels. If you unironically follow his programs, chances are you're a weak dyel

How would you target inner pecs? There isn't a separate muscle for the "inner pecs". You aren't an anatomylet are you user?

Did I negotiate too much by doing them before my work out? Does it have to be at the end?

c-can we negotiate?

what did i tell you? did i stutter? NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: 1535797648386.jpg (1079x845, 287K)

Jeff posting is funnier than brap posting

Attached: gf.jpg (1080x1348, 176K)

>king of dyels
>trains professional top of the line athletes with bodies and athletic capability the average Jow Forumsizen can only dream of

Who is that?

I did
they're pretty damn good tbqh

Ain't those wrist a bit far back for ohp?

athletic training program, pretty much a routine based on all the information on his channel, something like:
>fixing posture before start lifting
>build a strenght foundation
>movility training
>specific training for your desired sport
>focus on progreessive overload, time under tension and mind muscle connection
>usefull exercises performed correctly or made even better with body mechanics (like, using the stretch reflex of the muscle, finding a spot where the exercise provides tension all the way, adding little details like the suppination of the wrist for a harder contraction, focusing on the eccentric contraction)
>physical theraphy to treat any existing injurie
stuff like that